What's new

Is There a Storm Brewing !

We will be fighting for our survival from a disadvantaged position both numerically and geographically, our enemy is almost 7 times our size but I guess that is a hallmark of being a Muslim, we have always prevailed under insurmountable odds.

Hi,

That is incorrect and farthest from the truth---. There are other muslim nations as well who have failed miserably.

We succeed because we train better than the enemy---and we fail because we have not procured enough HORSES for the battle---knowingly that the war is upon us yet we slither around making excuses for not having enough numbers---.

And when we get the chance to decimate the enemy---the cowardly leadership starts to whimper claiming what if the enemy raised the threshold---.

Khaberdar jo Mashrashtra ki taraf daikha bhi. Gujrat urana hai, that should be the target.

I heard someone sayin raakhrahstra in case :toast_sign:

Hi,

That is incorrect and farthest from the truth---. There are other muslim nations as well who have failed miserably.

We succeed because we train better than the enemy---and we fail because we have not procured enough HORSES for the battle---knowingly that the war is upon us yet we slither around making excuses for not having enough numbers---.

And when we get the chance to decimate the enemy---the cowardly leadership starts to whimper claiming what if the enemy raised the threshold---.

I hope the paf high command allows our pilots beforehand to engage targets at will this time around before sending them into a den full of hyenas

Guys this is not my analyst but the words of a person who has a dedicated following on certain sites.

PAKISTAN :
Test launch of several Ballistic Missiles.
Major War Preparedness exercises by Navy, Airforce, Special Forces
Periodic CAPs.
LoC remains hot.
Some deployments are Classified, can't reveal.

INDIA :
Test launch of Ballistic Missiles, Cruise missiles, ATGMs.
Major War Preparedness exercises by Navy, Army, Airforce.
Deployment of Spike ATGMs.
Deployment of Armoured Fighting Vehicles along with Guided Missiles.
A lot of Military Aircraft Movement close to Pak border.

Hi,

You are correct in stating this---.

1973 Ramzan war---that is what the egyptian military did---. Had multiple exercises in a short time frame and when the israelis were tired---the egyptians struck and struck hard---.

Guys this is not my analyst but the words of a person who has a dedicated following on certain sites.

PAKISTAN :
Periodic CAPs.
LoC remains hot.

INDIA :
I personally dont think there would be a war. If there was a scenario in future, we would had seen real unrest in IOK. See how IOK is calm. Not even a single blast killing Indian Soldiers is reported after 370 article. I think Kashmir is given up

climate will be in our favor
Elaborate

because they are smart and not Idiots to start a war in which even Americans won't dare fight in that area.. From mid Sept all that area start to see heavy to low snow falls, Land slides and rain.. most of the roads and valley's become inaccessible.
I simply don't think war is gonna happen . Look at their economy .

Hardly Mastan Sahib, Sadly for them their entire SU fleet and pilots are down and dejected knowing their once-mighty SU is no match for the PAF's Falcon Thunder duo's BVR edge.....do you know how many times they tried their best to have a pot shot in following months but miserably failed and accepted the reality that losing one is enough, losing another would be morale shattering so they wisely backed off.....hence they are now deploying and depending on other means.
They are steadily correcting their two major mistakes:-
1-Are changing coms links on all fighters,new radio systems are being installed,since somehow they have come to know that we listen to them.
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/iaf-t...-radios-in-bid-to-ensure-secure-communication
2-They are replacing their principle BVR at very fast pace and by next turn the edge we got through AIM-120 would be lost.
https://www.janes.com/article/88867/iaf-plans-to-arm-its-su-30mki-fleet-with-i-derby-er-bvraams
https://www.janes.com/article/90192...ssia-for-1-000-additional-air-to-air-missiles
As @MastanKhan said,by not shooting down Mirages on 26th was show of weakness and by not shooting down 9 locked targets on 27th was blunder on our part.
We won't get this chance in next round unless there is something very nasty hidden under PAF sleeves.

Who is the student? PTM? Unless you want to say that TTP is saint and Pakistan is evil. Marxist March is for education and student March isn't backed by BLA elements. By the way you haven't listen the speech. You can just choose to not to be funny in a serious discussion or try to quote someone else before making a thoughtless post as such.
Which speech sir ?

I hope the paf high command allows our pilots beforehand to engage targets at will this time around before sending them into a den full of hyenas

Hi,

There is an old interview of M M ALAM floating on the youtube---where he stated that the Paf pilots of that time were given full control of their actions in the air---.

In this case---the Paf had an Air vice marshall Haseeb Paracha in the air ( according to info shared here )---. So---just basing on the information provided here---it has become very obvious that AVM PAracha did not have the courage and the guts to immediately give the order to take out the enemy---.

But prior to that---according to Alam's definition of engagement---that situation should not have arisen---the pilots should have taken action regardless---.

This is the age of BVR combat---this is the age of stand off weapons---.

If your pilot is not briefed ahead of time to TAKE CHARGE --- you don't have the time to ask for permission---.

That was a massive failure of the Paf & Haseeb Paracha---. Extra ordinary men make extra ordinary decisions at critical times---.

Lord Chelmsford left for the rounds with the keys of the ammunition strong boxes in his pocket---history was made that day---the zulus smashed the britsh troop---.

AVM Paracha could not take charge of the instant decision---6-8 enemy aircraft escaped the arena---history could have been made for the Paf & pakistan that day---and indian air power claim smashed for good---.

They are steadily correcting their two major mistakes:-
1-Are changing coms links on all fighters,new radio systems are being installed,since somehow they have come to know that we listen to them.
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/iaf-t...-radios-in-bid-to-ensure-secure-communication
2-They are replacing their principle BVR at very fast pace and by next turn the edge we got through AIM-120 would be lost.
https://www.janes.com/article/88867/iaf-plans-to-arm-its-su-30mki-fleet-with-i-derby-er-bvraams
https://www.janes.com/article/90192...ssia-for-1-000-additional-air-to-air-missiles
As @MastanKhan said,by not shooting down Mirages on 26th was show of weakness and by not shooting down 9 locked targets on 27th was blunder on our part.
We won't get this chance in next round unless there is something very nasty hidden under PAF sleeves.

Hi,

And to top that off---the worst thing that ISPR General did was to explain the world what Paf did---and how they did it and with what they did it---.

And then later on---Paf had a large show of gathering where they openly showed their procedure---.

Hi,

And to top that off---the worst thing that ISPR General did was to explain the world what Paf did---and how they did it and with what they did it---.

And then later on---Paf had a large show of gathering where they openly showed their procedure---.
With due respect the world doesn't matter but IAF does and they know how we did it anyway. So it doesn't matter what DG said. If we had downplayed our own victory more negativity would have spread. As it is Indian F 16 claim was frustrating enough even though we provided such clarity.Get ready for Indias secured com link's they will be less susceptible to jamming now. They are inducting more AWACs and longer ranged missiles which means they will be able to take potshots aswell now. I would prefer PAF to invest in some really new AD equipment. S400 and what not.

Elaborate

The upper parts of Occupied Kashmir will be filled with snow. Only the straight front will be accessible i.e. Jammu to Kupwara. All we have to do is block the path from Kathua to Pathankot (in addition to the supply line already passing through whole of Punjab). So may be, instead of just Kashmir, India has to give Punjab as well.

This is my prediction that, India will soon try to engage Pakistan in talks till summers next year, and in last of these talks, India will say: enough is enough and will start "cold start".
Well, Pakistan should say that in this in coming January, ideally.

@Windjammer @MastanKhan @The Eagle @Mentee

PAKISTAN :
Periodic CAPs.
LoC remains hot.

INDIA :
If Kashmir remain closed for longer then expected time then it will turn into humanitarian condition. Plus, due to very tight military grip on locals and media blackout no news is coming out. Which eventually give all reasons for Pakistan army and international community to show concern and end up interference.

But, it seems due to bad internal condition inside Kashmir, India will do some " limited" adventure along LOC to to do some blame game to give cover to dire situation inside Kashmir.

The upper parts of Occupied Kashmir will be filled with snow. Only the straight front will be accessible i.e. Jammu to Kupwara. All we have to do is block the path from Kathua to Pathankot (in addition to the supply line already passing through whole of Punjab). So may be, instead of just Kashmir, India has to give Punjab as well.

This is my prediction that, India will soon try to engage Pakistan in talks till summers next year, and in last of these talks, India will say: enough is enough and will start "cold start".
Well, Pakistan should say that in this in coming January, ideally.

@Windjammer @MastanKhan @The Eagle @Mentee
In Winter Indian army can't confront any resistance. They need summer to fight and mobilization. No continuous logistics no war win.

If Kashmir remain closed for longer then expected time then it will turn into humanitarian condition. Plus, due to very tight military grip on locals and media blackout no news is coming out. Which eventually give all reasons for Pakistan army and international community to show concern and end up interference.

But, it seems due to bad internal condition inside Kashmir, India will do some " limited" adventure along LOC to to do some blame game to give cover to dire situation inside Kashmir.

Apparently, India seems to be succeeding in keeping a tight hold on IoJK. Even, Pakistan, for quite sometime, is not raising much hue and cry.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom