What's new

Is There a Storm Brewing !

Normal people in pakistan have no time to make such videos, these videos are usually made by "agencies people".

There is a large group of normal people who make their earning from youtube videos, even in Pakistan. Just get yourself used to the 21st century. All the social media is being stormed by youth and not agencies. Youtube, twitter, tiktok, watsapp, facebook etc..

Guys this is not my analyst but the words of a person who has a dedicated following on certain sites.

PAKISTAN :
Test launch of several Ballistic Missiles.
Major War Preparedness exercises by Navy, Airforce, Special Forces
Periodic CAPs.
LoC remains hot.
Some deployments are Classified, can't reveal.

INDIA :
Test launch of Ballistic Missiles, Cruise missiles, ATGMs.
Major War Preparedness exercises by Navy, Army, Airforce.
Deployment of Spike ATGMs.
Deployment of Armoured Fighting Vehicles along with Guided Missiles.
A lot of Military Aircraft Movement close to Pak border.
Nothing is brewing these are routine matters. Both sides are inducting weapons and will induct more weapons in near future. Until and Unless some Pulwama happens things will remain the same.

Nothing will happen ,it will be business as usual. More like War of 1000 cuts will continue , War of attrition will continue.
And regarding war like situation , economy or lack of money shouldn't be a concern , atleast its not for us. Theres always war chest available for such emergencies.
Last month there was an article on unused "cess"( a type of tax) which amounted to some 2.18 lakh crore since last 10 years i.e approximately equal to 30-32 billion dollars. Such articles of unused cess appear every year. Some say this money goes to the war chest. I bet there are some other routes as well including allies. Also we have huge strategic oil reserves stored at different locations to ensure continuous supply of fuel during such situations.
Saudis and UAE both are investing in it.
I bet same goes for Pakistan. Even your government might have reserved some money as a war chest or guarantees from allies etc.
So money isnt an issue.
Nevertheless LoC is the status quo since 1971. It will remain as it is in the future as well. No war will started alteast by us even if another Pulwama takes place but war of 1000 cuts will continue from both sides.
Shouldn't heed to political statements from both sides.
Max chance is of Kargil like situation..
Both countries will think 1000 times before initiating a War(not local skirmish like Kargil)

Nothing will happen ,it will be business as usual. More like War of 1000 cuts will continue , War of attrition will continue.
And regarding war like situation , economy or lack of money shouldn't be a concern , atleast its not for us. Theres always war chest available for such emergencies.
Last month there was an article on unused "cess"( a type of tax) which amounted to some 2.18 lakh crore since last 10 years i.e approximately equal to 30-32 billion dollars. Such articles of unused cess appear every year. Some say this money goes to the war chest. I bet there are some other routes as well including allies. Also we have huge strategic oil reserves stored at different locations to ensure continuous supply of fuel during such situations.
Saudis and UAE both are investing in it.
I bet same goes for Pakistan. Even your government might have reserved some money as a war chest or guarantees from allies etc.
So money isnt an issue.
Nevertheless LoC is the status quo since 1971. It will remain as it is in the future as well. No war will started alteast by us even if another Pulwama takes place but war of 1000 cuts will continue from both sides.
Shouldn't heed to political statements from both sides.
Max chance is of Kargil like situation..
Both countries will think 1000 times before initiating a War(not local skirmish like Kargil)

I am tilting to this opinion. Seems logical.

Pakistan don't need war to bring India down to it's knees.
All we need to do is to hang the politicians favorable to India and than close air /land transit.
In 5 years time, game will be over for India.
There's a reason, why people around Imran Khan wanted to open air space for India asap.

Last edited:
Indians won't do anything until all rafales come. Their target is GB not AJK. All they want is to cut of China from Pakistan,bury CPEC and get access to Afghanistan.
The thrust will be swift. It will all depend on how quickly we respond.
I wish Pakistan didnot have to fight a single war ever again. However, that is not our purpose in the world. Our destiny has been already set. Our purpose is to bring the rulers of hind in chains. I don't think this will be in our lifetime but the events of our lifetime and what we do now will lead up to this moment one day.

We will be fighting for our survival from a disadvantaged position both numerically and geographically, our enemy is almost 7 times our size but I guess that is a hallmark of being a Muslim, we have always prevailed under insurmountable odds.

Hi,

Thanks for the tag---.

Pakistani cowardice has come forward one more time---by the statements given by IK and the military and air force---.

India has IOK where it wants---where there is 1 soldiers for 3 civilians---which means that within minutes---all of the kashmiris in indian occupied kashmir can be executed---.

The storm is at full steam right now---the time for brewing ended awhile ago---now it is the eye of the storm---.
Hardly Mastan Sahib, Sadly for them their entire SU fleet and pilots are down and dejected knowing their once-mighty SU is no match for the PAF's Falcon Thunder duo's BVR edge.....do you know how many times they tried their best to have a pot shot in following months but miserably failed and accepted the reality that losing one is enough, losing another would be morale shattering so they wisely backed off.....hence they are now deploying and depending on other means.

Hardly Mastan Sahib, Sadly for them their entire SU fleet and pilots are down and dejected knowing their once-mighty SU is no match for the PAF's Falcon Thunder duo's BVR edge.....do you know how many times they tried their best to have a pot shot in following months but miserably failed and accepted the reality that losing one is enough, losing another would be morale shattering so they wisely backed off.....hence they are now deploying and depending on other means.

That was our limited victory but I don't think we can use that to sustain ourselves for longer. Rafales and S-400 are on the way with numerous other western equipments incoming .

That was our limited victory but I don't think we can use that to sustain ourselves for longer. Rafales and S-400 are on the way with numerous other western equipments incoming .
Rest assured, PAF and others are not exactly sitting idly by.....by the times these equipments are operational, their will be an encounter in place if not already compromised.

Hi,

Some of the times my message may not very clear to some---.

Now just imagine---if all the missile locks had a missile launch at it---and if the Paf had bagged another 3-4 aircraft that day---and if the sub had been sitting on the ocean floor---there would have been terror in the hearts and souls of the enemy fighter pilots---and no amount of being consoled by the israelis or the americans would have made the difference---.

Whole of the indian air force was ready to be taken on & TAKEN OUT feb27th---india had placed it on a platter and told pakistan air force " take it ".

That action would have broken the " back " of this radicalized indian public---.

In a military action---you are not only challenging the enemy's military---but more so the enemy public---on whose instigation the military had to take the action---.

You tear the heart out the enemy's public's chest---you have taken the fight out of the enemy's soldier---.

Paf had the opportunity given by Allah to totally decimate the enemy and the enemy's psyche---.

But the COWARDICE of the pakistani GENERAL COMMAND has let down pakistan one more time on the 27th---.

Allah gave the PAF the opportunity in the DAY LIGHT of the 27th---for whole of the world to see---but the fears in the hearts of those in command fizzled out that momentous moment where fortunes of nations are made with the destruction and blood of the enemy---.

Last edited:
I guess that is a hallmark of being a Muslim, we have always prevailed under insurmountable odds.
Exactly welldone waqas. Never ask why us because the answer you will get is that you are special. Be on the right path and fight for what is right. Even if we are rolled over we will know that someone equally lion hearted will come to take our place.

Exactly welldone waqas. Never ask why us because the answer you will get is that you are special. Be on the right path and fight for what is right. Even if we are rolled over we will know that someone equally lion hearted will come to take our place.

Well said bro.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom