What's new

Is There a Storm Brewing !

Hi,

There is an old interview of M M ALAM floating on the youtube---where he stated that the Paf pilots of that time were given full control of their actions in the air---.

In this case---the Paf had an Air vice marshall Haseeb Paracha in the air ( according to info shared here )---. So---just basing on the information provided here---it has become very obvious that AVM PAracha did not have the courage and the guts to immediately give the order to take out the enemy---.

But prior to that---according to Alam's definition of engagement---that situation should not have arisen---the pilots should have taken action regardless---.

This is the age of BVR combat---this is the age of stand off weapons---.

If your pilot is not briefed ahead of time to TAKE CHARGE --- you don't have the time to ask for permission---.

That was a massive failure of the Paf & Haseeb Paracha---. Extra ordinary men make extra ordinary decisions at critical times---.

Lord Chelmsford left for the rounds with the keys of the ammunition strong boxes in his pocket---history was made that day---the zulus smashed the britsh troop---.

AVM Paracha could not take charge of the instant decision---6-8 enemy aircraft escaped the arena---history could have been made for the Paf & pakistan that day---and indian air power claim smashed for good---.

As always any opportunity to slander PAF, it's pilots, policies, leadership, inventory, doctorine and what not.....the PAF must have done something right to create the likes of MM Alam and produce the results of 26/27 February.
Firstly Haseeb Paracha was not in the air and there is hell of difference between the full fledged 1965 war where pilots had the freedom to execute missions and the skirmish in 2019.....remember the Indians, even though failed restricted themselves to raid civilian set up in Pakistan while PAF openly attacked Indian military establishments and targets. The Indians could or should have retaliated but Neither side wanted to escalate.....still PAF delivered a strong decisive message.

Apparently, India seems to be succeeding in keeping a tight hold on IoJK. Even, Pakistan, for quite sometime, is not raising much hue and cry.

Even with media black out usually some news comes out - I doubt the IOK people are rising up or they have accepted their fates to be part of the Gangus.

Apparently, India seems to be succeeding in keeping a tight hold on IoJK. Even, Pakistan, for quite sometime, is not raising much hue and cry.
When Mullah Fazloo step out as agent to neutralize the Kashmir cause, what you expect .... but , I firmly believe Allah don't tolerate zulm...

I simply don't think war is gonna happen . Look at their economy .

Still better than ours, and They have enough Man power , resources and public support to attack Pakistan ..

When Mullah Fazloo step out as agent to neutralize the Kashmir cause, what you expect .... but , I firmly believe Allah don't tolerate zulm...

Still, I have noticed that Pakistan is silent on the diplomatic front, for quite sometime, which I fail to comprehend. Now, today two of our officers have got injured in firing on LOC.

Well look around bro, Burma, Syria, Palestine - Zulm every where at moment Allah has accepted it as punished for Muslims going astray -- but that's another topic for another day.

Still, I have noticed that Pakistan is silent on the diplomatic front, for quite sometime, which I fail to comprehend. Now, today two of our officers have got injured in firing on LOC.

It's this minimum deterrence mentality which holds back the military from doing anything. We have drone capability., etc, and yet don't use it to retaliate forcefully on behalf of our forces.

Sometime veteran politicians around you is curse. They look through the prism of there past failures and there pessimism bring great impact on such national security or national policies. Imran Khan don't have shortage of such people.

Sometime veteran politicians around you is curse. They look through the prism of there past failures and there pessimism bring great impact on such national security or national policies. Imran Khan don't have shortage of such people.

But, I think that this silence is deliberate and PA is also on board. Though, I fail to comprehend its reason and background.

But, I think that this silence is deliberate and PA is also on board. Though, I fail to comprehend its reason and background.
Either something is cooking big or PA used same old strategy to keep huge chunk of Indian army on the toes all the time in Kashmir. Which eats away there huge govt resources and desperation in military.
Remember when soldier stand among public in occupied zone is the most scared person with physiologically back footed. When everyone look at him with hate and he knows he is not on right place and has wrong reason. When it goes for long time, he start losing his objective of presence in that area.
Which sometime politicians failed to understand.

Last edited:

Remember also in the past the Pak Army took initiative to free Kashmir - but the Kashmiris never forcefully rose up to support us, unless we talking about the Kashmiri's that are in Azad Kashmir that took up arms. In '48 & '65 Wars they didn't take up arms against India, rather many at times point out our positions or you can read about the "Peace Brigade" Sheikh Abdullah set up jointly inducting Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims along with Kashmiri Female - and this was also used against Pak Army.

Pak Army or Establishment are probably cautious learning from the past and seeing what situation on the ground is like - once curfew is lifted., etc.

Either something is cooking big or PA used same old strategy to keep huge chunk of Indian army stand on foots all the time in Kashmir. Which eats away there huge govt resources and desperation in military.

That is right, but still it doesn't explain diplomatic silence of Pakistan, on the issue of IoJK, for the last few weeks.

Still better than ours, and They have enough Man power , resources and public support to attack Pakistan ..
Well if it does happens , then war it is, bring it on Indians.

That is right, but still it doesn't explain diplomatic silence of Pakistan, on the issue of IoJK, for the last few weeks.
I think there is no reason to talk to India about Kashmir, they already breach all pacts on Kashmir signed with Pakistan and UN. So, its pointless to talk.

Honestly, I was thinking, its like God is doing something else rather than looking at Muslims or anything, set us up with stupid leaders while giving the West patriots for their nations and us looters and jahils -- I myself have come to a point in life where ever if I hear certain things being done to Muslims I've grown numb to it, if God ordained something to happen like this why the hell bother with it -- God could have given us capable leaders. I have left it up to God to either fix the Muslims or just let it be as is --

Remember also in the past the Pak Army took initiative to free Kashmir - but the Kashmiris never forcefully rose up to support us, unless we talking about the Kashmiri's that are in Azad Kashmir that took up arms. In '48 & '65 Wars they didn't take up arms against India, rather many at times point out our positions or you can read about the "Peace Brigade" Sheikh Abdullah set up jointly inducting Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims along with Kashmiri Female - and this was also used against Pak Army.

Pak Army or Establishment are probably cautious learning from the past and seeing what situation on the ground is like - once curfew is lifted., etc.

You are right. But, I am not talking about any military action. I am alluding to a silence, at the political and diplomatic front, which is prevailing, for the past few weeks. And it is both on government as well as PA level.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom