What's new

IS THERE A CHANCE OF A LIMITED WAR BETWEEN INDIA & PAKISTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is definitly speculation coupled with a little bit of insider information and our usual pakistani media!!!

Troop strength? what has that gotta do with supplying monetary and arms support to our Balochi brothers. Our connections in Afghanistan goes way beyond the immediate past.

Definetly speculation my foot. Your balochi brothers and our sikh brothers and Assam brothers, Dnt forget their are more freedom movements in india as compared to pakistan and just a little flame is required for our brothers in india, then we would really love to see this g8 secualr nation getting down the toilet drain.

You have been trying the thousand cuts policy, and it came out cropper, the only thing that went down the drain is the ISI thousand cut policy

I have send a proposal to ISI to fund the Mallu Liberation Front, I am the founder-president

Definetly speculation my foot. Your balochi brothers and our sikh brothers and Assam brothers, Dnt forget their are more freedom movements in india as compared to pakistan and just a little flame is required for our brothers in india, then we would really love to see this g8 secualr nation getting down the toilet drain.

its too big, seriously

waise IceCold bhaijaan, The wisdom tree sees goodness in you, and notices everything alright underneath, but just covered a bit under pre-occupied hatred, seeking vents to come out on any given opportunity.

hatred, isnt something good to have. it clouds ur vision, regardless of whether its against India amrika, russia ..

i mean its easy for ppl to see that its just closed hatred down there, and then theres no point of discussion, openness, any thing "good" is an impossibility

Definetly speculation my foot. Your balochi brothers and our sikh brothers and Assam brothers, Dnt forget their are more freedom movements in india as compared to pakistan .

Well yeah right. '00s of soldiers were massacred all over Pakistan in just a week. It would be Pakistan turn again to be cut into half after '71.

and just a little flame is required for our brothers in india, then we would really love to see this g8 secualr nation getting down the toilet drain.

Why hasnt that small fire lit up yet. We have been waiting for 60 long years. On the other hand your country got cut into two pieces.

Another thread turned into pissing off contest! :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom