What's new

Is RSS world's largest organization ever ?

Even in Uttarakhand the Rss set up a fund and it's members were active in helping with the relief. Google image it to see if you do not take my word for it.

Just see what the RSS did in Tamil Nadu when the floods hit and how it helped. I can post pictures and videos if u wish.
Yeti
I would seriously like to see those pics.....btw i hope u've seen the pics i had uploaded on pg-2 of this thread.

Even in Uttarakhand the Rss set up a fund and it's members were active in helping with the relief. Google image it to see if you do not take my word for it.
What i saw was impressive .....and i want to believe that RSS can be non violent and peaceful too.

Post reported for feeding a troll.
You are the troll....and you are taking this thread in tangential direction
rant.gif
:.........

Post reported for personal discussion on a serious thread..What others has to do if you have to take your dog out for a walk ?

Member reported for having unimaginative filmy name.

Waar? Seriously man .....

Levina Bhatt I am out. Keep on moderating this thread in my absence. Don't let anyone go off topic.Hope you will do justice to this thread and keep on doing good work like me.

I just want to know how RSS works. How does it work? What do they do and teach?
There is a myth that RSS is a Hindu organization
Yes it has support from VHP and other pro Hindu grps but the sole motto of RSS is "India(Bharat to be precise) first others are secondary"
So if a Hindu ethnic group(Lets say Tamil or Bengal) was to separate from India RSS will fight against them.

I used to go to shakha till I was 10, my father used to be an active member then

There is a myth that RSS is a Hindu organization
Yes it has support from VHP and other pro Hindu grps but the sole motto of RSS is "India(Bharat to be precise) first others are secondary"
So if a Hindu ethnic group(Lets say Tamil or Bengal) was to separate from India RSS will fight against them.

I used to go to shakha till I was 10, my father used to be an active member then

The fact is that a non Hindu cannot join the RSS.

Levina Bhatt I am out. Keep on moderating this thread in my absence. Don't let anyone go off topic.Hope you will do justice to this thread and keep on doing good work like me.

Sorry...... I cant carry so much responsibility on my shoulders.
icon_evil.gif
Why dont you get one of your swayam sevaks to moderate this thread???
:rofl:

Chalo thanks to all who gave me so much gyaan on this thread.
Bye for now
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom