What's new

Is RAW really Blowing up everything in Pakistan , a Flashback to its Past in Pak.

37756_1484077614995_1025517435_1439269_2813035_n.jpg

Propaganda won't make it demonic, no proofs of involvement either...

Its easy to deny but hard to admit , here is one from your own newspaper-you have got Nothing to prove it otherwise , all you are good at is talking Sh!t.

Indian spy arrested for Lahore blast, claims Pak

ISLAMABAD: ISLAMABAD: Pakistani authorities have claimed to have arrested an Indian spy who was allegedly involved in Wednesday's blast in Lahore that killed a woman and injured four others.

An official of the interior ministry said that the Indian national who had worked in the Indian High Commission in Britain for about three years was arrested on information provided by an agent of a secret agency.

According to the official, the Indian national has been identified as Sutish Anand Sharma who was living in Lahore's interior city for the last one year with the name of Munir Ahmad.

He is alleged to have planted the bomb. The official said: "During initial investigation he has admitted the crime which he carried out on the behest of an Indian intelligence agency."

However, there has been no official confirmation of the arrest. The official said that they will make all details public after "more" investigations.

He said that Sharma has also identified three other Indian "spies" who were in different parts of Pakistan and agencies were conducting operations to arrest them.

The police claimed to have recovered fake national identity cards, letters and other devices from his possession.

Indian source
Indian spy arrested for Lahore blast, claims Pak - dnaindia.com

@ Black Blood,

Ca'mon dude, you have earned a lot of respect on this forum and don't ruin it by doing all this. (Stop posting like trolls topic again and again). :tup:

Sutish Anand Sharma

Sutish Anand Sharma, also reported as Satish Anand Shukla, is an Indian national who was allegedly involved in the Lahore, Pakistan bombing of a government site on the 24th of December, 2008. Sutish was arrested soon after the blast when his telephone calls were traced and tapped by security agencies near Bhawalpur House.

According to Pakistani officials, Sutish was a resident of Calcutta, India, worked as an employee of the Indian High Commission in London, and was living in Lahore, Pakistan under the alias Muneer Ahmed. Pakistani police claimed to have recovered three fake identity cards, three letters, and other explosive materials in his possession. After being captured, he confessed to his participation in the bombing and disclosed the names and whereabouts of three other Indians who assisted him. Meanwhile, a previously unknown pro-Taliban group, Ansar Wa Mohajir, claimed responsibility for the attack.
Accomplices
The three accomplices revealed by Sharma, Ram Kumar, Ram Chandar, and Prakash, were arrested and interrogated by authorities. All Indian nationals, they were found in Shafeeqabad with arms, a camera, and maps.
India's response
Indian officials did not react to the incident, calling it a "ridiculous attempt to divert international attention from the Mumbai terror strike."
Sutish Anand Sharma

@ Black Blood,

Ca'mon dude, you have earned a lot of respect on this forum and don't ruin it by doing all this. (Stop posting like trolls topic again and again). :tup:

I have earned this respect by not being associated to one group of thought , RAW issue is getting serious after Data Darbar bombing.

I will post what i want and i am capable of proving my point because i do research before i write a word on this board.

This is a Defense Forum and the best place to discuss our National security issues .

If you think i am trolling , feel free to report as many of my posts as you like or send couple of dozen messages to Mods to stop me.

They will decide what is right or wrong , your opinion is respected as long as you bring some proofs and not counter blames and arguments.

Regards:

The funniest thing is in this thread all our neighbours are shouting at the top of their voices about RAW and all its demonic activities right, but another thread was started yesterday about Foreign Affairs minister visiting pakistan "and he stated about the Mumbai massacre case and about the evidence by Headley" and all the Pakistani guys were laughing saying that it was an old issue and that we should not try to benefit from such an old one.

I am really a compassionate human being without any kind of sadistic qualities in me, but what if i say that Data durbar bombing is already days old and our members here should not benefit from it, there is no proper evidence connecting RAW to this however in that case Ajmal Kasab's video footage and headley's statement were also trashed by many Pakistani members here many times but they believe that RAW is involved in Pakistan.

All this based on a Global Security Org article which a "American source" has qualified to be a neutral and divinely truthful one. The truth is that if tomorrow this website publishes another article demonising ISI they will say that because it is "American" and because America is run by vily, demonic Zionist regime from behind the article is just a vitriolic attempt on the good ISI.

@Blackblood can u refute what i have said??

IF it is about India how many of u accept it, how many of u say that we ourselves have perpetrated the attack and why because Mr.hemant karkare was getting involved in the investigation of Samjhauta express murder and Hindu extremists killed him with the help of our government. About bombings in India u say it is homegrown. What are these if not double standards, according to u nobody in Pakistan is capable of doing even a single wrong thing. I have never heard u posting religious crap , u have always been very balanced in ur posts. On the one hand u were the one who started the great thread of India-Pakistan alliance and now this?? I can understand that u are disturbed by this bombing but this is not right sir, putting the blame on others.

‘RAW trying to separate Balochistan from Pakistan’
Sunday, January 25, 2009

ISLAMABAD: The leading newspaper of Sri Lanka, Daily Mirror, in its editorial has criticised the role the Indian intelligence agency (RAW) is playing in the regional countries to destabilise them. The editorial has specially referred to Pakistan.

It said: “Among its (RAW’s) most ambitious operations that are currently underway, is the move to separate Balochistan province from Pakistan by supporting (the) Balochistan Liberation Army.”

The newspaper wrote: “It certainly is a monumental task for the informed Sri Lankan or for that matter anyone in the neighbourhood of India to keep a straight face when talking about the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) in India.”

It said that formed in 1968, the predatory operations carried out by this external intelligence agency of India in the neighbouring countries were perhaps the best example as to how the country bullied its neighbours.

Commenting on the RAW’s role in Sri Lanka, it said: “The RAW in Sri Lanka has a pretty colourful record. Having raised, nursed and fortified the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, it later went through phases where it adopted ‘rock the baby, pinch the baby’ approach towards the LTTE.”

While many thought the assassination of former Indian premier Rajiv Gandhi would have hardened the approach of the RAW towards the LTTE, it really did not happen that way, it wrote.

“While New Delhi was shattered by the death of Nehru’s grandson, the less emotional RAW moved on with rest of operation,” it said.

The newspaper wrote: “In 2007, ripples were created in the spy agency when one of its Colombo-based officers, Ravi Nair of 1975 batch, was found allegedly carrying on an affair with a woman working for another country’s spy agency.

“The ‘crime’ was considered only second to what was committed by the RAW Joint Secretary, Rabinder Singh, in 2004 when he escaped with copies of several highly-confidential documents and is believed to have passed them on to the CIA. This was after Singh’s superiors confronted him with evidence that he had spent time with a Delhi-based female US embassy officer at a resort down (the) New Delhi-Jaipur highway.”

The newspaper said the incident really rocked the RAW and forced it to go for several reforms, which included tougher counter-check measures on its officers.

Following the embarrassment caused by Ravi Nair in Colombo, the RAW recalled the officer and made it a point to post a lady officer to Colombo, probably thinking that was the best way to discourage other countries, it wrote.

Reports that the RAW was out to create mischief in the backdrop of the recent military victories by the Sri Lankan troops surfaced days after media reports that Pottu Amman, who was pulled up by Prabhakaran over the recent debacles, had slipped off to India, the daily wrote.
‘RAW trying to separate Balochistan from Pakistan’

Over $46,000 from the Indian Embassy was distributed among 20 Congressional candidates.

ha... guess it was in the 50s... 46000 among 20 candidates... is roughly 2300... what can u buy with it... a laptop maybe... ha..

As a state policy India funds and sponsors terrorist activities in all neighboring countries, but always manipulates the situation with blaming others of terrorism.

Always accuses Pakistan of not punishing 26-11 people but has not arrested Col. Prohit who bombed the Samjotha Express and killed 93 Pakistanis and injured 168. We need to get the Indian terrorists that are responsible for the Samjotha Express bombing.

As a state policy India funds and sponsors terrorist activities in all neighboring countries, but always manipulates the situation with blaming others of terrorism.

Always accuses Pakistan of not punishing 26-11 people but has not arrested Col. Prohit who bombed the Samjotha Express and killed 93 Pakistanis and injured 168. We need to get the Indian terrorists that are responsible for the Samjotha Express bombing.

Get your facts straight buddy. Purohit is under arrest.

And please don't play the Samjotha Express card. Pakistan has been blamed for many attacks on India before Samjotha.

Get your facts straight buddy. Purohit is under arrest.

And please don't play the Samjotha Express card. Pakistan has been blamed for many attacks on India before Samjotha.

First India played the default BS Game, "ISI did the Samjotha Blast". When that failed and Col. Prohit was arrested what the update in the last 3 years on Col. Prohit's conviction, all BS, nothing to show from India's side. India did Samjotha in 2007 and they deserved 26-11 in return.

can any one elaborate what is espionage means ? RAW is like anyother intelligence agency but RAW hardly mentioned in western media unlike ISI it recently criticised by wikileaks that how it involve in unfair and unethical means ,did you heard RAW OR IB NAMES there ? ?or do you have any creadible resource against RAW ,if yes then feel free and show it to world and in UN MEET !! But let me be confirmed that yes!!RAW is there in pakistan with heavy presence so do in bangladesh,nepal,srilanka,burma,china even as far as in middle east including lebanon but they never involve themselves in bombing,killing innocent people in any country but yes! ! Stealing secrets,manipulating economy ,hacking ,pickup etc is part of RAW so is for CIA ,MOSSAD,FSB,M16 ETC IN PAKISTAN!!!This is a primary objective of every intelligence agency to keep n eye on ur neighbour ..

First India played the default BS Game, "ISI did the Samjotha Blast". When that failed and Col. Prohit was arrested what the update in the last 3 years on Col. Prohit's conviction, all BS, nothing to show from India's side. India did Samjotha in 2007 and they deserved 26-11 in return.

When did pakistanis and outside world heard the world col.purohit for the first time?It was when he was arrested by indian investigation agencies in relation to malegaun blasts,in which some indians died.He is arrested and behind bars now.He is not related to investigation going on with samjautha blasts,(although there was accusation that he provided explosives to pakistani terrorists),but pakistanis made up the lie that he is the one behind samjautha express blasts!!According to UN one pak terror outfit is behind samjautha blasts.In july1 2009,united states security council imposed sanctions on let,accusing let operative arif quasmani for involvement in samjautha express blasts.(I'm sure now they will say UNSC Is a part of worldwide conspiracy against pakistan)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom