What's new

IS PAKISTAN SELECTING THE T-129 ATAK?

Friends. Is there any confirmed news from agreement by Government of Nawaz Sharif or Pakistan army that Pakistan has signed agreement for
1- T-129 ATAK helicopters
2- AH 1Z Viper Attack Helicopter
3- J-31 fighter planes

2nd is Confirmed only

i am very confused as to why hasn't anyone mentioned the rooivalk while people are mentoning the mi-28 and saying it should be tested they are not mentioning rooivalk I mean its is and excellent heavy attack helicopter and outperforms the mi-28 and apache in many fields also there is a hundred percent chance that we would get the production line in Pakistan plus the only problem is the avionics which we could procure from turkey or china such as Meteksan MILDAR. i bet we could even get the rights to produce the engine in house if we try to procure enough of the plane this could be done by procuring the super puma which we could also have a production line (pakistan had shown interest in procuring the super puma) even if pakistan does have problems with engine it could easily integrate another engine i.e chinese,russian.

Z74swpi.jpg

i am very confused as to why hasn't anyone mentioned the rooivalk while people are mentoning the mi-28 and saying it should be tested they are not mentioning rooivalk I mean its is and excellent heavy attack helicopter and outperforms the mi-28 and apache in many fields also there is a hundred percent chance that we would get the production line in Pakistan plus the only problem is the avionics which we could procure from turkey or china such as Meteksan MILDAR. i bet we could even get the rights to produce the engine in house if we try to procure enough of the plane this could be done by procuring the super puma which we could also have a production line (pakistan had shown interest in procuring the super puma) even if pakistan does have problems with engine it could easily integrate another engine i.e chinese,russian.

Z74swpi.jpg

It has been out of production since 2007. Only 12 were ever built. And it cost $40M/unit.

Back
Top Bottom