What's new

Is Pakistan’s ‘aman ki asha’ for real or merely a PR blitz?

calm down bro jats are indian clan. ur recent ancestors were indian. accept it brah.

india wasnt a country until 1947...i dont know why you feel the need to badger Rafi when he himself rejects any indian background. So why do you have to interfere with who he is as a person? He's Pakistani. His parents are Pakistani. You aren't. Nor are your parents. Move on.

how about this then "india pakistan nuclear war"....

or how about the media minding its own business and not embroiling itself in politics where it shouldnt be...it's job is to report the news - not try to ''guide'' or ''steer'' it

and that applies especially to indian news - which is more like tabloids and soap opera than actual news (the hindu is a more somewhat decent publication though)

The Pakistanis that are deluded enough to think that the fascist indian state is for peace, are too be pitied more than condemned, having been to india, there are certain demographics that we can certainly befriend, they are the same people, that have often risked their lives to help our country.

The rest are a wretched poor rabble - that have hate for our country, like the many injuns on this forum.

Sir,

I hope you know the meaning of fascist before blatantly using it against Sovereign Secular Democratic Republic of India.

I dont know your financial standing, but before calling most of my fellow countrymen "wretched poor rabble" maybe there is some introspection necessary. Just because I have money doesn't mean I can be demeaning to others for the lack of it. Yes we are a poor country and we are no super duper power. On the other hand we are growing in wealth and stature and we are not begging your country for aid, so why commnet on it. Poverty is our problem, and it will take decades to solve it, but when it comes to nationalism we are not at all poor at all, every "Indian" has always been willing to die for his mother land , your so called demographics that might help you is more than welcome to go and settle with you, I am sure with your enormous wealth you can take care of them .

As far as calling us Indians on this forum as "wretched poor rabble" I would be more than happy to welcome you here in california and show you my poverty!

I hope your country prospers and certainly educated lot among your people start using rationale and not be inspired by sentiments of anti-India fanaticism

india wasnt a country until 1947...

By the same exact logic pakistan wasn't a country till 1972, right?

No, my ancestors were Jatt warriors, my ancestor Manga was a cavalry commander in Porus's Army that fought Alexander on the Jhelum river, may God have mercy on his soul. We are the original sons of the soil.
And I was wondering why Porus lost the war ??? :D afart(<< typo :D) from Jokes ^^^
Porus might had and still may have(?):-)D) different opinion on your claims :D
Plus people back that time fight for Kings and not for the kingdom (dom). Hindu Kings had paid Muslims and muslim kings had paid Hindu warriors.
Muslims in continent are converted from Hinduism to Muslims by force. So you can be proud of that force( there is another word for it but I don't wana get ban today :D ) which make you Muslim.
You can always test your DNA to know who were your ansesters :D I bet you won't the results and blame it western propaganda.

BTW Mr Raffi I missed your trademark statement "have been to India first hand " keep writing this. I am kinda fan of it :D
Don't forget first hand. Hand is important here :D

Many indians are willing to support Pakistan, for various reasons.
One of the reasons is destruction of Pak :D yes they are doing it to help MOSSAD :D
There are few but they will be taken care of. Have faith :D

And I was wondering why Porus lost war ??? :D afart from Jokes ^^^
Porus might had and still may have different opinion on your claims :D
Plus people back that time fight for Kings and not for the kingdom (dom). Hindu Kings had paid Muslims and muslim kings had paid Hindu warriors.
Muslims in continent are converted from Hinduism to Muslims by force. So you can be proud of that force( there is another word for it but I don't wana get ban today :D ) which make you Muslim.
You can always test your DNA to know who were your ansesters :D I bet you won't the results and blame it western propaganda.

BTW Mr Raffi I missed your trademark statement "have been to India first hand " keep writing this. I am kinda fan of it :D
Don't forget first hand. Hand is important here :D

:blah:
It seems that most Hindus here subscribe to the Hitler stream of thought
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.

I know you guys still have hurt feelings about us leaving your religion and choosing Islam, but please refrain from making up lies.
I can understand that you need these lies to protect your fragile egos but trust me bro, if you come back to reality it will be best for everyone. Especially you.

:blah:
It seems that most Hindus here subscribe to the Hitler stream of thought
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.

I know you guys still have hurt feelings about us leaving your religion and choosing Islam, but please refrain from making up lies.
I can understand that you need these lies to protect your fragile egos but trust me bro, if you come back to reality it will be best for everyone. Especially you.
No egos ............. who's stopping you ESPECTIALLY YOU from DNA testing ??? Prove us wrong we gladly accept. It's better for me to accept that we never had any connection :D

BTW it's not only Indians saying it. There is a Documentry on DISCOVERY about Human race. They had taken DNA samples all over the world. Go tell them they are wrong. :D

No egos ............. who's stopping you ESPECTIALLY YOU from DNA testing ??? Prove us wrong we gladly accept. It's better for me to accept that we never had any connection :D

BTW it's not only Indians saying it. There is a Documentry on DISCOVERY about Human race. They had taken DNA samples all over the world. Go tell them they are wrong. :D

I've had a DNA test for a project conducted by some of my peers at NYU. My major is actually business, so I wasn't the least bit interested in this. My background came from Central Asia. Hilarious, since my ethnic background is supposed to be from Palestine or Syria.

I've had a DNA test for a project conducted by some of my peers at NYU. My major is actually business, so I wasn't the least bit interested in this. My background came from Central Asia. Hilarious, since my ethnic background is supposed to be from Palestine or Syria.

aww poor palestanian :(

btw just to make ur day worse i will make u listen to the pakistani officer in uk ambassey, enjoy. plz listen carefully.

PAKISTANIS ARE INDIANS, NOT ARABS - YouTube

Really?!?!?!
REALLY?!?!?
DNA testing is going to prove that our forefathers chose Islam over Hinduism?
MAN, you need to stop using your swami and get a real education.
Preferably at an accredited education institution.
No amount of Yoga will replace formal education :no:

aww poor palestanian :(

btw just to make ur day worse i will make u listen to the pakistani officer in uk ambassey, enjoy. plz listen carefully.

PAKISTANIS ARE INDIANS, NOT ARABS - YouTube

So what?
I can get any clown on tv to say anything.
Besides, right now it is fashionable to have have Islamophobes on tv without providing a counter balance.

So what?
I can get any clown on tv to say anything.
Besides, right now it is fashionable to have have Islamophobes on tv without providing a counter balance.

anyone who says the truth is a clown, najam sethi, hasan nasir and this guy. lolll u guys are funny.

anyone who says the truth is a clown, najam sethi, hasan nasir and this guy. lolll u guys are funny.

If it's the truth then why not have someone present the other side of the argument?
Surly they would not have anything to be afraid of.

But let's face it, you could not care less less about the truth. You are just here to air your hatred and bigotry.
And you are not even original, at least come up with some interesting lies.
The whole "muslims are evil camel riding invaders :blah: " is getting real old.

Back
Top Bottom