What's new

Is Pakistan ready for foreign tourists ?

Long story short. We need resorts all over Pakistan, from the north to the south. The resort should be a large complex, which contains a market, wide variety of hotels/motels(1 star to 4 star) a hospital, clinic, police and fire station, tourist office, lost and found, parks, and transportation.

Not the sort of resorts that come to mind when we say the word resort. These should be like small villages. These should be located near a somewhat large population, so that the locals can buy food from the market and use the medical, police, fire and park facilities. Also these locations should be near huge tourist spots, like naran, etc.

I think that is the short term answer. Many countries, especially developing ones, depend on the resort model in the early phase. As the country improves, tourists get to wander about more than before. I think Thailand started out like this, where it was mostly resorts but now tourists get to wander all about.

this shit is getting out of hands, I hope that all this BS over social media eventually get to those vlogger and so these tourist finally stop visiting Pakistan, only than these losers will be happy .

I think that is the short term answer. Many countries, especially developing ones, depend on the resort model in the early phase. As the country improves, tourists get to wander about more than before. I think Thailand started out like this, where it was mostly resorts but now tourists get to wander all about.
But this system encourages use by both locals and tourists, they both get the same products. This encourages them to travel and then spend the night there, or a few days before they move on. But the whole system is made so that the locals get a functional infrastructure and services too.

People come to Pakistan to literally revive their dead youtube channels or boost them.

People come to Pakistan to literally revive their dead youtube channels or boost them.

The same thing they do when they go to India, middle eastern countries.. utubers want to earn money and need something unique, they find Pakistan unique and coming here will help them as well as it will help us because they’ll be putting those videos of their experiences online. Its a win win situation for both.

Last edited:
no we are not our mind is still stuck in pre historic days and we lack honesty and integrity i hope first we educate our people if we dont we will end up like india and become rape capital of the world!

Apko is logic ke mutabiq phr to India me humse kam tourists ane chaiye. Aisa nahi hai
  • No washrooms, where they are they are not suitable for use by any human with a keen sense of smell
  • hostile locals and law enforcement
  • Lowest quality food at exorbitant prices, no hygiene half of your time is spent rushing/finding toilets despite keeping your cars storage compartment filled with mineral water
  • Forgot to mention every local ogling at females which makes female tourists extremely uncomfortable.
Nut shell within two days we decided to travel back, if that's the case with us desis imagine what foreigners would have to endure. I mean I know tourist always are a source of income but such crudeness its really too much. A stinking Karahi and the restaurant people arguing with you there is nothing wrong with that Karahi the stink is normal.

Sum it up, hell we are not ready for tourists.
Lol apki logic ke mutabiq phr to india me to sabse kam tourists ane chaiye. But aisa nahi hai

Yeah unique in the way that our people still have gora complex.

Gora complex? Do you know what that even is? Its when you are trying to be gora with fake accent and shit.

Watch the last video on this thread. Nobody is denying white privilege exists in the world, its not unique to Pakistan. We will welcome anybody who is helping promote our country, heck even an Indian will become a celeb because we are not used to having tourists so they are a unique entity in Pak.

Apko is logic ke mutabiq phr to India me humse kam tourists ane chaiye. Aisa nahi hai

Lol apki logic ke mutabiq phr to india me to sabse kam tourists ane chaiye. But aisa nahi hai

Can you please present counter logic or are you here just to criticize and mock? India has different dynamics, here we are discussing are we ready for tourist influx in Pakistan. I have been to over 40 countries so may be I could relate my first hand experiences vis a vis Pakistan when it comes to tourism. Been there as well what we think is different from what actually is there they have their own challenges but much less than ours.

If I read your profile pic right I would have expected better, having being to almost every PAF base I do rate them pretty high on the IQ level and mannerism if I am reading things right, along side PN, one due to my family other due to my batch, of course PA. due to my brothers.

Last edited:

Kyonki, those things are not true about India. There has been some incidents of violence against some female tourists, but compare that to numbers of solo female travelers, the percentage of such incidents will not be even greater than any other tourist place in SEA or anywhere.and about amenities, i believe if you search dirt in youtube you will only find dirt. which is not true for entire country.

Can you please present counter logic or are you here just to criticize and mock? India has different dynamics, here we are discussing are we ready for tourist influx in Pakistan. I have been to over 40 countries so may be I could relate my first hand experiences vis a vis Pakistan when it comes to tourism. Been there as well what we think is different from what actually is there they have their own challenges but much less than ours.

If I read your profile pic right I would have expected better, having being to almost every PAF base I do rate them pretty high on the IQ level and mannerism if I am reading things right, along side PN, one due to my family other due to my batch, of course PA. due to my brothers.
What do u mean by different dynamics?

What do u mean by different dynamics?

Marketing for one, much better than us.
Soft image vs our pre - radd ul fasaad image internationally
Tourist facilities and facilitation, don't compare rural India lack of toilet facilities with tourist spots/cities.
Quality of food there is much better due to competitiveness
Attitude for another / less hostility

Kidnap for Ransom of foreigner didn't help either in Pakistan

There have been incidents of violence/rape particularly females in India but compared to the volume of tourist p.a basis negligible, above all effective management and marketing counter any negative sentiments.

Gora complex? Do you know what that even is? Its when you are trying to be gora with fake accent and shit.

Watch the last video on this thread. Nobody is denying white privilege exists in the world, its not unique to Pakistan. We will welcome anybody who is helping promote our country, heck even an Indian will become a celeb because we are not used to having tourists so they are a unique entity in Pak.

Nailed it overall.
For 10+ years Pakistan had very little foreign tourists--heck, very little domestic tourism--because of the violence/terrorism. Situation is now greatly improved and Pakistanis are welcome to accept all tourists. The foreign tourists novelty will wear off as numbers increase.

PS. More than even the transportation or even accommodation, the abundant washroom facilities in tourism hotspots and the cities need major attention. Desi food is matchless but upset stomachs can kill a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom