What's new

Is Pakistan ready for foreign tourists ?

Oh! inviting them to their house. Well, those countries who do that, they're genuine! not doing for attention in cameras. They do the same for their own people. And here? can you even imagine a good act? Nah!

If they are pen pals,friends online and close I could understand that but inviting total strangers is just plain wrong

Bhai jan 80% of our local awam is not ready for heavy tourist transit. Can you imagine kya krengy wo gorion ke sath? Ek ki bhi hat gai to baj gai band vlog se usky.
Opening Pakistan for tourism is 2 head sword … Yes we can earn billions of $$ but this can also bring very bad name for Pakistan …. We have lots of enemy , just imagine if some one use them as target ……
Pakistan is heaven for tourist , but if we have proper infrastructure installed and well aware Papulation.. We need Police for them , laws for them , roads and hotels , transportation (with educated drivers and helpers ) , proper guide line for tourist (where they can go , what they can do and what they can expect , with some good helpline numbers) ..
I also suggest "Tourist Council" in all big cities .. People of this council should be , SSP ,Magistrate of that city Nazim(Mair) , Civil defence head of that city , 1122 head of that city , Hotel union head , Transporter union head , head of Hospital (MS) 2 to 3 other personalities , with staff (staff include guides , people with know how of city and history) ..

@The Eagle , @waz , @Horus , @Khafee , @Tps43 , @Moonlight @Imran Khan , @war&peace , @maximuswarrior , @Max , @Path-Finder , @ghazi52 , @OsmanAli98 , @Pakhtoon yum , @Rusty , @Zarvan

Last edited:
Oh! inviting them to their house. Well, those countries who do that, they're genuine! not doing for attention in cameras. They do the same for their own people. And here? can you even imagine a good act? Nah!
That's their culture this is ours! You seem to be hellbent on changing our culture to suit thses foreign tourists. To me it seems you have a ghora complex, to the point that you are ashamed of your own culture and how we do things. That goes for @OsmanAli98 too

That's their culture this is ours! You seem to be hellbent on changing our culture to suit thses foreign tourists. To me it seems you have a ghora complex, to the point that you are ashamed of your own culture and how we do things. That goes for @OsmanAli98 too

You don't have the capacity to get my point.

Our ways lol....90% chezyn pehle milawat se pak krlen. That's our way?

Asian countries in East and South East- Son work hard get degree or work hard on factory

South Asia mostly Pakistan- Beta son when you getting shaddi married or bs like that screw education or business plans work in Dubai for gulf Arab masters

You see what mindset I am talking about

RAW and NDS would try very hard to hurt any tourist industry in Pakistan. We should encourage tourism....but controlled. Create prepackaged tours to big cities or historical sites or up to the mountains. Tours would need protection and over site.

I have a Pakistan complex not Ghora,Arab,Turkish,Chinese or whatever complex we have good culture that's been screwed by Indian cultural imperialism, and Gulf Arab cultural imperialism via their wahhabism backed groups I want the good traditions of our culture to stay but the bad ones out that's what I am saying]

And you dont have a grasp of what your saying

Hmmm[/QUOTE]

I took my friends to Lahore and Islamabad a few months ago. their biggest compliant was hotels.
My friend said that he got a 4 star hotel in India for dirt cheap. For the same price we could not even find a 2 star hotel.

They need to build thousands or 3 and 4 star hotels that are at a competitive price. Otherwise you will only attract poverty bloggers, people who travel the world super cheap and don't spend much money.

RAW and NDS would try very hard to hurt any tourist industry in Pakistan. We should encourage tourism....but controlled. Create prepackaged tours to big cities or historical sites or up to the mountains. Tours would need protection and over site.

Why don't we do the same with them? Choro yar

I took my friends to Lahore and Islamabad a few months ago. their biggest compliant was hotels.
My friend said that he got a 4 star hotel in India for dirt cheap. For the same price we could not even find a 2 star hotel.

They need to build thousands or 3 and 4 star hotels that are at a competitive price. Otherwise you will only attract poverty bloggers, people who travel the world super cheap and don't spend much money.

Yes, most of the vloggers we get are budget tourist. Tagri partian nahe arhi abhi

5c6e76374fdb9.png

Musa ka Musalla peak and kaghan valley seen to the right of it from Manna Meadows

57486179_2531598946885574_5881547632689545216_n.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't we do the same with them? Choro yar

Yes, most of the vloggers we get are budget tourist. Tagri partian nahe arhi abhi

Tourist with money demand resorts and better quality accommodations.
India has been very good at that. They have managed to create a tourist industry for every pocket size.
We right now are only really catering to low end tourist, but if we build better facilities we can attract the high end as well.

Back
Top Bottom