What's new

Is Pakistan army best trained in Muslim world? (all else equal) - PLS NO INDIANS, not Indian topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani army must be among the strongest losers in the muslim world.Right there with with present Iraqi army,just a tad bit better.
Are you dumb, the title clearly says NO Indians,, :sarcastic:

Reactions: waz
Are you dumb, the title clearly says NO Indians,, :sarcastic:
The joke's on you.The original thread title didn't have that.Out of respect for the OP,I decided not to discuss in this thread any further.But then idiots come again and quote me.:partay:

The joke's on you.The original thread title didn't have that.Out of respect for the OP,I decided not to discuss in this thread any further.But then idiots come again and quote me.:partay:
You seem like a K-9 unit of India, sniffing your way into Our matters :omghaha:

I said numerous times in thread but people didn't read, so I put title.

Thanks though. Some sane people out there. Don't respond to anyone.

Sir sorry to INTRUDE in an EXCLUSIVE thread.........

But I OBJECT.

In Muslim World - BD Lungi Army is the BEST. It has the capability to become the only SUPERPOWER among the Muslim nations.
I will let you slide because of your sarcasm ;)

no its not
when it comes to conventional power
turkey is the strongest
with Saudi Arabia being the second strongest
their equipment's, gadgets, soldier kit, air force & navy is just too advance & have both qualitative & quantity edge compare to Pakistan
conventionally Pakistan is probably 3rd or 4rth strongest
saudi arabia :rofl: we train their special forces our special operators are traing them and they are above Pakistan wow man

One of the very best thread I have gone through. Thanks for opening it up. It gives a great feeling. Allah hu Akber.

Turkey
Iran
Indonesia
Then
Pakistan and Bangladesh

saudi arabia :rofl: we train their special forces our special operators are traing them and they are above Pakistan wow man
Yes they acquired some submarines from Germany, i think 20. Pak navy will be training them someone said

Turkey
Iran
Indonesia
Then
Pakistan and Bangladesh
no no, you forgot nigeria, sudan, libya, morocco... Show them some love, put them above Pakistan!

Did you not read the title, in all seriousness?

The title of the thread was screaming at me to troll, but I managed to remain objective.

Nepal Army is also the best if we don't include equipment. They are bad *** and slit the throat in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom