What's new

Is Pak the national self-expression of the Indus Valley or is it remnant of N.Indian Islamic empires

But when the mind has accepted Islam, what do genetics matter for?

I'm not speaking from a religious perspective, I'm speaking from a national perspective. This perspective cares far more so about genetics.

I'm not speaking from a religious perspective, I'm speaking from a national perspective. This perspective cares far more so about genetics.
Islam is the nationalism of Pakistan from what I have seen.

Name the last time a religious party won federal rule in Pakistan

But almost all.of your country is islamic. Don't know about Sharia but all the symbols, education system is islamic, only non muslims get alcohol. I am sorry, I am ignorant. Please educate me?

But almost all.of your country is islamic. Don't know about Sharia but all the symbols, education system is islamic, only non muslims get alcohol. I am sorry, I am ignorant. Please educate me?

Prostitution, racism, classism and superstition is rampant throughout the society. These are just a few of the things found in the so called Islamic republic.

It's quite evident that the nation is far from Islamic, and ofc, I do think that needs to change. However, that doesn't suddenly change the current nature of it. So, for Pakistanis to like Pakistan because it's "Islamic" is highly fallacious. It's also rather odd that just one nation could somehow claim to carry the burden of Islam out of literally dozens, or that it would base its national identity off of a religion. Your religion and your culture are two different things. A Muslim Pakistani and a Muslim Arab are the same religion, but don't come from the same cultural background.

Prostitution, racism, classism and superstition is rampant throughout the society. These are just a few of the things found in the so called Islamic republic.

It's quite evident that the nation is far from Islamic, and ofc, I do think that needs to change. However, that doesn't suddenly change the current nature of it. So, for Pakistanis to like Pakistan because it's "Islamic" is highly fallacious. It's also rather odd that just one nation could somehow claim to carry the burden of Islam out of literally dozens, or that it would base its national identity off of a religion. Your religion and your culture are two different things. A Muslim Pakistani and a Muslim Arab are the same religion, but don't come from the same cultural background.

Hmm. But this way no arab country or even turkey can be called Islamic.

Hmm. But this way no arab country or even turkey can be called Islamic.

Exactly! There isn't an Islamic nation atm, they're all inherently corrupt and need to be fixed.

Ofc, the feasibility of such a move is questionable (especially when many of the so-called revolutionaries have their own problems), so we'll just have to do the best we can for the time being and wait for the 2nd coming.

Back
Top Bottom