What's new

Is Pajeet a racial slur?

Do you like using the word Pajeet to make a point?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
India
The word has been quite a hit on PDF the past few months..what do you guys think? should this word be allowed to flourish or not..and what about "curry"?

MOD EDIT: To end the discussion for you, both of the words you mentioned are banned. Anyone found using these words in a context that leads to insulting a member or a nationality or individuals will result in member getting infraction

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my favorite word here and I often use it. But not as a racial slur but to define a typical indian who hypocritically reject all news which expose India as phake newj . Or the one who believe India is a super power since 2012 and defeated China in ladakh.
In simple words according to me pajeet is someone who twice voted for modi ,fed on godi media news living far away from reality and a imbecile of highest degree.
But pajeets must exist for bringing us non stop laughter. Pajeets are my anti depression pills.

It's my favorite word here and I often use it. But not as a racial slur but to define a typical indian who hypocritically reject all news which expose India as phake newj . Or the one who believe India is a super power since 2012 and defeated China in ladakh.
In simple words according to me pajeet is someone who twice voted for modi ,fed on godi media news living far away from reality and a imbecile of highest degree.
But pajeets must exist for bringing us non stop laughter. Pajeets are my anti depression pills.

It's a banned word on PDF..why do you insist on using banned words?

What's your beef with 'curry'?

is calling anybody of south Asian decent as curry racist?
It is not banned. I use it. Pajeet.

It is a banned word..please respect the wishes of the PDF administration

Pajeet = l*du Lalit

Please speak clearly what you intend to communicate...I cannot understand it

@OP can we have a poll on Sukhdeeeep too while we're at it? I want to know if you guys prefer one over the other. :lol:

I am sorry that you are suffering from bad mental health...seek therapy

no you sly pajee,t I can barely afford a Nissan micra, it is a photo of one of your lot who's learnt to use the loo and is now ruling in amreeka taking over all IT firms

please refrain from using such racially insensitive words..its a proscribed word on pdf..strictly banned..please take a look at the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom