What's new

Indian-origin soldier says she faced racial slur

Alot of Indians get bullied in the U.S, especially Sikhs, cuz Americans have general impresion that anyon brown skinned is Muslim, and Indians being very small are very easy targets for racists
really.... i mean really.....finally there is a topic where both Indians and Pakistanis can sympathize, and still you feel the need to insult us, grow up...please.

The military is not for weak-willed people.

I sympathise for this woman, but if she can't handle it maybe the military isn't for her. It certainly isn't for people with suicidal tendencies.

In fact as a brown officer in the RAAF I've been told to expect a few racial slurs and to give it as good as I get.

Well, it has become the psyche of the American people to hate anything related to Islam. A famous cartoon was quietly taken off air just because it had arab influences.

First they hated the red indians, then the japanese, then the russians, then muslims, next may be chinese.

Keep going oh champion of human rights.

Well, a generation of hijacking aircraft, blowing up their twin towers, ramming their defense ministry and then multiple botched bomb attempts obviously was not going to generate love in them you know. :coffee:

Oh and BTW in case you didn't read, she's a Christian.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom