What's new

Is Pajeet a racial slur?

Do you like using the word Pajeet to make a point?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
please refrain from using such racially insensitive words..its a proscribed word on pdf..strictly banned..please take a look at the list

Pajeet is a widely used name for Indian right ??? Similar like Nguyen for Vietnamese. Please correct me if I am wrong......

Pajeet is a racial slur coined by White people so is ****. I am against all such slurs and titles which people often use here. I say it should be among the banned words along with sand niggers, piss drinker, goat lover or anything like that. Let our discourse be more civil and free from such titles.

Pajeet is a widely used name for Indian right ??? Similar like Nguyen for Vietnamese. Please correct me if I am wrong......
no There is no name like Pajeet ..there is one called Ajit..like Ajit Pai the guy who controlled America's internet regulations
Pajeet is a racial slur coined by White people so is ****. I am against all such slurs and titles which people often use here. I say it should be among the banned words along with sand niggers, piss drinker, goat lover or anything like that. Let our discourse be more civil and free from such titles.

Yes this is my point...why should one non-white country use a white man's reference frame to attack another non-white country? attack Indians as much as you want (and I can understand it coming from Pakistanis)....but seriously are you going to use white concocted epithets? when these same whites wont bat an eyelid to target Pakistanis as child groomers (a false allegation BTW, God knows how many million subcontinental girls were groomed when they were here)

Last edited:
Pajeet is not a slur, it is a stereotypical Indian name, like Indians call all Pakistanis "Abdul." Usage of both terms in a sentence:

"My wife ran away with that damn love jihadi abdul. Pajeet, my son, has left with him too."

India being a politically and socially diverse country the term Pajeet isn't fair.

There are many people here who don't do the Bobs-and-Vegana thing.

Pajeet is not a slur, it is a stereotypical Indian name, like Indians call all Pakistanis "Abdul."
did you read my previous reply? I doubt Indians on pdf derogatorily call Pakistanis as Abdul..on pdf Pajeet is a strictly banned word as decided by the management...If Indians derogatorily use Abdul eoithet against Paks on PDF, please tell the management to ban it and censure the ppl who insist on doing it
India being a politically and socially diverse country the term Pajeet isn't fair.

There are many people here who don't do the Bobs-and-Vegana thing.

It's a term concocted within the reference frame of white supremacy...This is why it is disconcerting to see non-white countries ,who have been oppressed by whites, using it against Indians

please refrain from using such racially insensitive words..its a proscribed word on pdf..strictly banned..please take a look at the list

First you Hindustanis get word Bharati banned (Which is legitimate Urdu word), then Gangu and now Pajeet.

PS: Countrymen follow the forum rules, don't use banned word - invent new one.

No matter what they call us. Indians rules the world wherever they go. We don't mind what a failed country citizens call us. And By the way Indians are their forefathers, no matter they accept the truth or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom