What's new

is online shopping reliable?

mahammalik911

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hi frends

I,m newbie here in this forum...is online shopping reliable?

It depends on product and site...... So, What you are planning to buy? :cool:

depends what system you are using.
pay on delivery is reliable as you can see the goods. It is being provided by shophive and daraz pk. You can search google.
Credit card system is not that much reliable in Pakistan as it can lead to fraud. We do not have paypal or ebay. But you can use VISA to get things from abroad.
Well you can also pay by easy paisa but I have not tried that.

hi frends

if its from a well known site the its ok.
but also you have to make sure your computer does have a virus or anything before you use a credit card otherwise people will steal your info a use your card to buy stuff.

hi frends

In india, online shopping is the most happenning industry. Good discounts, free home delivery, avoid driving to malls, parking, and other expenses.

Howeevr, you need to be careful on selecting the websites. Make surer they have HTTPS secured servers for cash tranactions.

Bought my car GPS, Camera, speakers, Ipad, smartphone, shoes, trousers all online :)

Be careful of what you order.

COD option is the best.

I ordered an electronic weighing machine for home - they sent me one with Mickey Mouse on it !

thanx

Cash On Delivery is rite... what wat do u mean a micky mouse wid weight machine?

if its from a well known site the its ok.
but also you have to make sure your computer does have a virus or anything before you use a credit card otherwise people will steal your info a use your card to buy stuff.
how can someone consder a web site is well knwon?

In india, online shopping is the most happenning industry. Good discounts, free home delivery, avoid driving to malls, parking, and other expenses.

Howeevr, you need to be careful on selecting the websites. Make surer they have HTTPS secured servers for cash tranactions.

Bought my car GPS, Camera, speakers, Ipad, smartphone, shoes, trousers all online :)
Dear Bro East or West Pakistan iz da Best! bt its nt means dat every country else is nt gd they also gd bt we are da best!

Last edited:
Be careful of what you order.

COD option is the best.

I ordered an electronic weighing machine for home - they sent me one with Mickey Mouse on it !

Aren't you the same guy to whom they once delivered a magnifying glass.

Depends. I do A LOT of on line shopping because of where I live. If you paid by Paypal, you are pretty much protected. ebay is pretty fair. Most Chinese site are good ONLY if things are going well. If not, it will cost you because you will have to pay an arm and a leg to send the item back.

Back
Top Bottom