What's new

is online shopping reliable?

depends what system you are using.
pay on delivery is reliable as you can see the goods. It is being provided by shophive and daraz pk. You can search google.
Credit card system is not that much reliable in Pakistan as it can lead to fraud. We do not have paypal or ebay. But you can use VISA to get things from abroad.
Well you can also pay by easy paisa but I have not tried that.

Daraz is not reliable. I bought Samsung Galaxy S4 from daraz and believe me it was not a good experience. At the time they said that they will give me 3 months daraz warranty for the mobile. Upon receiving the phone I saw that although the box was in pin pack however on opening the box there were couple of issues with the phone. Firstly the user manuals were in different language. Then when I opened up the mobile to insert my sim card I saw major scratches on Sim Card casing and MicroSD Card Casing. Then when I started up the phone it would not connect to WIFI. After seeing these issues I checked the serial number on the box and it did not correspond to the Samsung Galaxy S4 meaning that the serial number was forged. I contacted daraz.pk and they replaced the phone with a three carrier Samsung Galaxy S4 phone (three carrier is telecom service provided in Ireland). After using the phone for 2 and half months, now a fully charged battery only last for 15-20mins and now daraz say that the phone does not have warranty.

Hope my experience helps you guys

All kinds of sportsware are available for e.g Cricket, Tennis, Squash and the most popular mode of purchase is payment by cash on delivery, good for the purchaser and oncall.pk. Go to oncall.pk to have a grand shopping experience. All kinds of electronics, professional audio systems and security systems are available there.

Online shopping is a reliable way to buy products because of its COD basis and when products delivered then you pay it.

Online shopping is a reliable way to buy products because of its COD basis and when products delivered then you pay it.
I guess us na jo lyna tha ab tk kareed chuka ho ga!!

He asked the question back in 2014 :P :D

I love online shopping. It depends on what you're buying and where from.

Online shopping is usually reliable if using secure systems. It's like a gift from me to me :P

I do 80 percent of my shopping online except food items..Its easy to find stuff and offers on websites which save you time

But even food delivery is cheap and tempting now with all popular stores offering food at your doors with decent offers .

In my previous moderation experience of PDF

There were several threads when poster number 1 asks if Online shopping is reliable.. and the second poster with different ID answering yes it is reliable and go to this n that site, IP usually matches so that was all spam.

So I thought I would get to read post number 2 answering the first question. But alas,

---------------------

But you seem to be generous so let me answer it.

It is very reliable for as long as you are shopping in reliable stores and in Developed countries like USA, Canada, Europe and Scandinavia. Rest of the world cannot be guaranteed.

Ebay is a reliable site too for as long as you are buying products from the old seller

Some people create a thread and then answer their own thread under a different ID? Who does that?? That's so sad lmao

Back
Top Bottom