What's new

Is Mahendra Rajapaksha a Hindu or a Buddhist ?

Go to church, be a homosexual doesn't require him to show it off. But he should honestly acknowledge it.

why should his sexuality matter to you or even to his leadership or political acumen ?? I personally think he is a weak leader but that has nothing to do with his sexual preference or belief's ? There is no need for him to proclaim it to the whole world? Why are you so curious ?

You seem to be one of those brain washed simpletons that think Just because Rajapaksa plays to the gallery with his antics of hugging babies and getting Buddhist monks on political stages makes him a better statesman ?? No wonder that country will remain a banana republic for politicians to plunder with such idiotic voters

He has killed millions of Hindus so he can't be one.

Nope, they were mainly Hindu although plenty were Catholics.

Doesnt matter even if they were Mormon.. It was terrorist scum that were eliminated.. For that everybody is grateful to him irrespective of political differences

@waz, you removed some of my posts in a previous thread saying they are off topic. I have no issue and i respect you're concerns.

Same time this fellow manlion has been posting off topic posts in all SL related thread. I wonder how he is allowed....

Dear Saradiel, I will be watching him carefully and I promise you he will not be posting off-topic posts inhere or any other Sri-Lankan thread.

Thank you for respectful post.

Do Sri Lankans hate Hindus cause Raam killed their King Raavan? Some people just can't let go of history.

Do Sri Lankans hate Hindus cause Raam killed their King Raavan? Some people just can't let go of history.
Are you serious?
SLn buddhists dont hate Raam for the simple reason they dont believe he existed...:) They just treat it as an epic story...
Some nationalists elements treat it as an evidence for the existence of a strong powerful king called Ravana

Sri Lanka consider Ramayana a mythical fairy tale.. Not history :lol:.. And nearly 10% of Sri Lankans are Hindu's.. Rest of the Buddhist worship Hindu deities as well.. Are you suggesting a case of self hate ?? Looks like it's Indians like you that live in la la land.. Lol

Sri Lanka consider Ramayana a mythical fairy tale.. Not history :lol:.. And nearly 10% of Sri Lankans are Hindu's.. Rest of the Buddhist worship Hindu deities as well.. Are you suggesting a case of self hate ?? Looks like it's Indians like you that live in la la land.. Lol

What ? :o:

I thought Buddhism didn't have a concept of God init ? :unsure:

It has always been the case. Hindus and Buddhists do not have a hard defining line separating their religions. It was entirely Western interpretation that created the theoretical divide. In practice both worship at each other's place of worship.

It's not worshipping the way you think it is. It's just participating in rituals in some important Hndu places. Same thing goes with Catholics as well. Most Buddhists go to well-known churches and pray there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom