What's new

Is Kashmir a lost case?

They are false flags. Have you ever heard Indians talking like this? Sardar, madrasi, bihari, etc. to chalta rahta hai. But these guys are to cliched and stereotypical. Something like what an outsider would say with knowledge only of what he reads from some sources.

That's possible but I avoid labeling people as false flaggers, let us not forget that we have a few mental cases in our nation.:P See everytime I see someone bashing South Indians I remind them of Honorable Shri Abdul Kalam and great personalities like Vikram Sarabhai, if I find anyone bashing Indian Muslims I remind them of PVC shaheed Havildar Abdul Hamid if its the Indian Sikhs then they had best read about the brave PVC shaheed Subedar Joginder Singh Sahnan, If I see someone go after north Indians then I remind them of Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee and his sage leadership of our nation. If its the north eastern Indians that someone has a grouse with then they need to educate themselves about the sacrifices that the Assam Rifles have made to protect our nation. Not to mention, my personal hero PVSM General Krishnaswamy Sundarji- LEGEND of the Indian army- what would he have thought of such dolts? He didn't believe that having been born in Tamil Nadu meant that his Indian identity was to stand diluted.

That is exactly the point. No one talks this crap man in India. Northies Southies Blackies etc. is so 1950s and 1960s man. Of course we bash each other. It is our birthright. But I doubt any Indian would do it on this kind of forum.

That's possible but I avoid labeling people as false flaggers, let us not forget that we have a few mental cases in our nation.:P See everytime I see someone bashing South Indians I remind them of Honorable Shri Abdul Kalam and great personalities like Vikram Sarabhai, if I find anyone bashing Indian Muslims I remind them of PVC shaheed Havildar Abdul Hamid if its the Indian Sikhs then they had best read about the brave PVC shaheed Subedar Joginder Singh Sahnan, If I see someone go after north Indians then I remind them of Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee and his sage leadership of our nation. If its the north eastern Indians that someone has a grouse with then they need to educate themselves about the sacrifices that the Assam Rifles have made to protect our nation. Not to mention, my personal hero PVSM General Krishnaswamy Sundarji- LEGEND of the Indian army- what would he have thought of such dolts? He didn't believe that having been born in Tamil Nadu meant that his Indian identity was to stand diluted.

1. You forgot Gen Arora. How shabbily he was treated just because he was a Sikh! And another Sikh heroe of 1971 War, Sabegh Singh was killed in cold blood. During the Sikh Genocide 1984 Arora and his wife had to hide themselves in different friend's houses to save themselves from being killed or burnt by the Hindu zealots.

2. But this topic is about Kashmir. Too much blood has flowed down the green valleys to believe this is a lost case. It definitely is a lost case for Indian expansionists; but it is a live cause for the freedom fighters of Kashmir.

1. You forgot Gen Arora. How shabbily he was treated just because he was a Sikh! And another Sikh heroe of 1971 War, Sabegh Singh was killed in cold blood. During the Sikh Genocide 1984 Arora and his wife had to hide themselves in different friend's houses to save themselves from being killed or burnt by the Hindu zealots.

2. But this topic is about Kashmir. Too much blood has flowed down the green valleys to believe this is a lost case. It definitely is a lost case for Indian expansionists; but it is a live cause for the freedom fighters of Kashmir.

Indeed, thank you for that history lesson.

As far as Kashmir is concerned- no keyboard warrior from either side is going to "win it" so I see no point in discussing it. We have our narrative firmly in place and 65 years of active efforts have not succeeded in taking away the valley from us. To those who wish to continue trying at the active and continuing detriment of their own nation- they are welcome. Kashmir has served as a very efficient monkey trap for our opponents- let them expend resources which they can scarcely afford while we hold the fort and keep progressing. India's decision has been and remains firm on maintaining the status quo- everyone else is free to disagree and try to change that.

I say, as a Kashmiri, that Pakistan gives her side of Kashmir to @Shivani Malhotra 's in-laws as dowry ! :undecided:

Behan khush rahooo....! :tup:

Sir, Now only if our leaders (from both nations) in past 60 odd years had this sense of humor!
par ab kya karen, India main to Anti-dowry law ban gaye hain, to yeh maswarah bhi ab mumkin nahin..:undecided:
How about Rakha-bandhan ka Gift (anyone?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had watched many Pakistani TV shows where many Pakistanis are now openly accepting that they are not going to get Kashmir and current generation Pakistanis don't have same zeal about Kashmir like the last generation Pakistanis.

Yeah. ok. Keep telling yourself that

You need to change your flag you madrassi. We are Indians you are dravidians. How dare you tell me to learn manners and call me an idiot in the same breath? You are a shameful people. Shame on you shame on your ancestors.

Your father is an idiot like yourself. Madrassis are snakes.

Abe tune indian hone ka theka liya hai kya...kaun si jaat ka aryan hai tu jo bc macha rakhi hai aryan aryan ki. ?

I thought Only Persians are aryan i didnot know you are VEGing in that section too
Abe tune indian hone ka theka liya hai kya...kaun si jaat ka aryan hai tu jo bc macha rakhi hai aryan aryan ki. ?

What ever bro have you Seen Persians/Iranians they Look like white People and they are the only true Arayans But i guess If you want to make Biryani without Meat you can call it VEG Biryani, And why would you want to eat biryani anyway because it taste good how would you know how it taste when your Eating VEG Biryani SO same can be aplied here "indians are arayans" YEA RIGHT ONLY PERSIANs are arayans thats that If that was the case turks,syrian,iraqi,Yemni,qatari,pakistani,Uae, would have been arayans first because they have a More Fair Skin then hindu indians and the word arayan came from Hitler when he was searching the Supreme race then he Said the iranians were arayans and he Just Called me Him self Superior race and never used the term again, Now we have retards like you and the some white people that call them Arayan brother hood Just because Hitler looked into iran For their race origins

Jai VEG BIRYANI
Lol another madarssah retard ? lol.

What ever bro have you Seen Persians/Iranians they Look like white People and they are the only true Arayans But i guess If you want to make Biryani without Meat you can call it VEG Biryani, And why would you want to eat biryani anyway because it taste good how would you know how it taste when your Eating VEG Biryani SO same can be aplied here "indians are arayans" YEA RIGHT ONLY PERSIANs are arayans thats that If that was the case turks,syrian,iraqi,Yemni,qatari,pakistani,Uae, would have been arayans first because they have a More Fair Skin then hindu indians and the word arayan came from Hitler when he was searching the Supreme race then he Said the iranians were arayans and he Just Called me Him self Superior race and never used the term again, Now we have retards like you and the some white people that call them Arayan brother hood Just because Hitler looked into iran For their race origins

Jai VEG BIRYANI

So u r saying that biriyani without meat i,e veg biriyani would reduce the melanin content in your body hence makes u whiter and superior than other races.So hitler comes to Iran and secretly searched for this superior veg biriyani recipy for their supreme Nazy party ?!
Lack of melanin would make people superior to other ?
go get a life ?

It is , and it isnt..
it is as it is a lost cause for Pakistan..
it is however, not a lost cause for Kashmiris.. who will continue to seek greater autonomy..
but I see it being resolved through democratic process.

The solution is simple.. accept LoC.. build up trade within the region.. demilitarize it.. and make money.

shhhhh.. bhai jaan, kahi hafiz bhai ne sun liya to qayamat aa jayegi. waese u seems to be rational person which is a rare species in pakistan these days so i want to show u some nice pics of kashmir as a gratitude which i have taken last week, but dont know how to upload it from my computer. kindly advice me.

Back
Top Bottom