What's new

Is Kashmir a lost case?

shhhhh.. bhai jaan, kahi hafiz bhai ne sun liya to qayamat aa jayegi. waese u seems to be rational person which is a rare species in pakistan these days so i want to show u some nice pics of kashmir as a gratitude which i have taken last week, but dont know how to upload it from my computer. kindly advice me.

Considering you hail from an area where Katra Abo tarab is situated.. you should know fear of HS is not a question.
You can use imageshack or flickr for uploading images.. and then hotlink them here.

Abe tune indian hone ka theka liya hai kya...kaun si jaat ka aryan hai tu jo bc macha rakhi hai aryan aryan ki. ?

He is a false flagger, thoda aur waqt guraren aap yahaa par, sara khel samajh me aa jayega.

True brother.

We saaauth indians must be free from this roti eating Naaarth indians.

But on one condition - Kerala must return to its parent entity Tamil Nadu. I hope that is agreeable to you.

/s

this thing only indicates that he is a false flagger, working on behalf of some wasted interests,

Well, learn some fcuking manners first.. ! Idiot !

Just a ignorant kid ..leave him..

I didnt genralize it.. I was quoting my opinion and my experience.. Basically I know how to make fun of most regions in India but I never let that interfere with my understanding or in interaction with any person

Please change your flag Arya Desa and get a life :lol:

here two isi sponsored pakistani key board warriors are fighting noora kushti. please dont waste your time and move on.

actually in detail if you will see...it is very interesting case study.......
important question is after long struggle.......who got the maximum benefit ?...and who is real looser?
is kahsmiri pundit is big looser ?
or kashmiri Muslim is big looser ?
or Pakistan got really some benefit out of it ?

10 year back when i was in Delhi ..i got the chance to interact with kashmiri pundit....when i heard their story ......how they were brutally harass by kashmiri Muslim...... at that time i really feel very bad .......and during period of time almost all kahsmiri pundit immigrate to North part of India and got settle very well ........still they have pain that they were force to leave their mother land

after some time when i was in Chittagong Bangladesh i got the chance to interact with kashmiri Muslim student......every year around 50 kashmiri student go to USTC MEDICAL COLLAGE Chittagong to study medicine......so around 250 student is there in Chittagong , if consider from 1st to final year ............after knowing their story ...i feel equally bed ......how they are facing harassment in day to day life ........and some time how rudely Indian army treat them .......

so ultimately neither Pakistan is looser nor Indian who is sitting in Islamabad and Delhi.......also it is fact that those who are sitting at distance they can't understand their requirement and actual problems.........

time is moving ....... today's world only one thing does matter ....that is development ......growth of that area.....GDP......and healthy and happy life,

if you will closely study south Asian country development.....like malesia... Thailand.....and specially Indonesia ......living of common man....average standard of living of common man.......they are in a far better position than SAARC country

our most of the energy and money is getting wast in solving cross border activity and in arm force ........for development of any area peace and harmony is very important

so i am agree with your solution ......and i think is the only solution........ accept LoC.. build up trade within the region.. demilitarize it.. and make money..........for the benefit of kasmiri

actually in detail if you will see...it is very interesting case study.......
important question is after long struggle.......who got the maximum benefit ?...and who is real looser?
is kahsmiri pundit is big looser ?
or kashmiri Muslim is big looser ?
or Pakistan got really some benefit out of it ?

10 year back when i was in Delhi ..i got the chance to interact with kashmiri pundit....when i heard their story ......how they were brutally harass by kashmiri Muslim...... at that time i really feel very bad .......and during period of time almost all kahsmiri pundit immigrate to North part of India and got settle very well ........still they have pain that they were force to leave their mother land

after some time when i was in Chittagong Bangladesh i got the chance to interact with kashmiri Muslim student......every year around 50 kashmiri student go to USTC MEDICAL COLLAGE Chittagong to study medicine......so around 250 student is there in Chittagong , if consider from 1st to final year ............after knowing their story ...i feel equally bed ......how they are facing harassment in day to day life ........and some time how rudely Indian army treat them .......

so ultimately neither Pakistan is looser nor Indian who is sitting in Islamabad and Delhi.......also it is fact that those who are sitting at distance they can't understand their requirement and actual problems.........

time is moving ....... today's world only one thing does matter ....that is development ......growth of that area.....GDP......and healthy and happy life,

if you will closely study south Asian country development.....like malesia... Thailand.....and specially Indonesia ......living of common man....average standard of living of common man.......they are in a far better position than SAARC country

our most of the energy and money is getting wast in solving cross border activity and in arm force ........for development of any area peace and harmony is very important

so i am agree with your solution ......and i think is the only solution........ accept LoC.. build up trade within the region.. demilitarize it.. and make money..........for the benefit of kasmiri

Looks like Gulmarg in winter.

The ridge line with towers reminded me of something else, but let's wait for the photographer to revert... Also, Gulmarg has pine forests on the way and they don't shed their colors in winter... therefore, curious :P

Kashmir problem is not a real issue though it has vital role in enemity between India and Pakistan. We have stop religious extremism from India and Pakistan. We are really tired of Mullah ideology here in Pakistan and I am sure every sane Indian is also tired of their religious extremist such as Bal thakre. If european countries can be united after so many wars than why can't we? We need to set european union like system where virtually borders mean nothing.

Kashmir problem is not a real issue though it has vital role in enemity between India and Pakistan. We have stop religious extremism from India and Pakistan. We are really tired of Mullah ideology here in Pakistan and I am sure every sane Indian is also tired of their religious extremist such as Bal thakre. If european countries can be united after so many wars than why can't we? We need to set european union like system where virtually borders mean nothing.

comparing the gun toting silver vests to the Bal thakre gang?? ROFL !

Please you guys can live with your mullah ideology.. we dont care !

i think only solution is either pakistan accept loc as IB or INDIA in next war captures ***..i think second option will happen in next 20 years it will give india route to afghanistan and to central asia

If uch views continue to this day, then blame our books and our educational system for not informing a new nation of united ppl of how close we really are.

..comparing the situation of Kashmir today and taht of 1990's ..Must admit that the situation has come under control...
But GOI must assist in return of pandits to valley. Then only the kashmir can be called as normanl

Back
Top Bottom