What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really. When did Muhajirs blame Pakistan when they were attacked in 1965 for supporting Fatima Jinnah, when their houses were burned in Lalukhet by Ayub Khan's goons? They didn't call themselves Muhajirs, they were hardcore Pakistanis. And in 1971 when the feudals of Punjab and Sindh were busy in their power games, it was the Muhajir Biharis who were risking their life trying to save Pakistan.

You know squat $hit about the issue. Your finger will always find a target in Urdu speakers. I have never even supported MQM in my life. I wasn't even born when the 90s operations started. @PaklovesTurkiye has been saying throughout the thread that we have buried MQM. But the fact is you are not willing to listen. And you have extreme double standards with regards to the people of Karachi.

If you want to blame the whole Muhajir community for Altaf Hussain, then give us Muhajirs credit for Pervez Musharraf who was about to capture Kargil until Nawaz Sharif buckled under US pressure. And if you can't blame every Punjabi who supports N league, don't you dare call Urdu speakers separatists or traitors.
Abdul Qadeer Khan who made Pakistan a nuclear state was also a Muhajir

That would be a stop gap measure. The rot is too deep, Federal depts are needed desperately for a deep clean.
Yes that's what I'm saying, no need to move capital, nor separate it from Sindh. Just administer it federally. Just spend half of what Karachi give and it will shine again. We want Sindh to progress too but don't want wadera to gulp up the whole money. The wadera even eating up federal money granted for Karachi development.

lol how is he a muhajir?
Capture.PNG

Kisi tarhan se tu Bhopal se Pakistan aya hoga na?

Operation Swift Retort. The lad who shot down Abhinandan, Hasan Siddiqui also hailed from Karachi.... Leken nahi bhai saray Karachiites Altaf ke pujaari hain.

Nai nai pilots and other successful Karachi wale somehow become Pakistani's , and bad and MQM'ers are inherently traitors , its like that Misaal Meetha Meetha hash hash karwaa karwaa tho tho ...

View attachment 644434

See that is your problem. Pakistan was made on 14th august 1947. Who ever we were before it changed on that date & we all became Pakistani on that date but you are still trying to live in the era before 1947. There are no muhajirs there are only Pakistani now. don't give me wikipedia show me your ID card if muhajir is written on it or your nationality is Pakistani?

Yes that's what I'm saying, no need to move capital, nor separate it from Sindh. Just administer it federally. Just spend half of what Karachi give and it will shine again. We want Sindh to progress too but don't want wadera to gulp up the whole money. The wadera even eating up federal money granted for Karachi development.
The problem with stop gap measures, is that they are temporary. What is needed is a permanent solution, hence why it should be Fed Admin Territory.

View attachment 644434

If you come to Pakistan come to Punjab & I will take you to my village it is a small village between central & south Punjab with population of some 8000 people 60% would be locals & 40% would be those who came from India but they are not called muhajirs. They have their own casts & sir names so if we have lived with each other in Punjab without having saparate names which define us from where we came why is Karachi failing to do that. Population of people who came from India is far higher in Punjab than sindh but you will hardly find this ethnic issue in Punjab.

I have mentioned this previously the only solution is to dissolve all provinces and instead give the existing Divisions a Provincial status administered by an directly elected Governor but these new provinces would be without legislative authority. This way no one can say that their ethnicity is being targeted.

There would be 36 Provinces plus 1 Federal Territory

upload_2020-6-25_7-49-53.png

If you come to Pakistan come to Punjab & I will take you to my village it is a small village between central & south Punjab with population of some 8000 people 60% would be locals & 40% would be those who came from India but they are not called muhajirs. They have their own casts & sir names so if we have lived with each other in Punjab without having saparate names which define us from where we came why is Karachi failing to do that. Population of people who came from India is far higher in Punjab than sindh but you will hardly find this ethnic issue in Punjab.
That's because you have accepted them as your own. You eat roti you share with them as well. The same is not the case with Sindh (talking about Sindhi ruling class not the average guy). The ruling elite sees Urdu speakers as slaves just take take take from the city and not give back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom