What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree....But PTI tried many times in her own way but PPP played Sindh card...so, no progress...

This is the master game of PPP

Don't work for Karachi nor allow anyone to work for Karachi and when Karachi people gets frustrate and ask for removal of PPP or separation of Karachi from Sindh....then play SIndh card...and retain votes of Sindhis

This is the game...PPP using Karachi as a bargaining chip

That is why I say Sindh needs to be divided to break PPP. Thar also needs to be federally administered, the level of human rights abuses and under development there is on a whole other level. PPP needs to be sent packing. If PPP is not willing to let it go by talks, do it by force by declaring emergency in Thar.

Didn't Altaf Hussain actually threaten separation?

It's hard for people to admit openly that they follow the exact same garbage that they blame the other for.

Karachi people BURIED MQM now....It is PAST now...Why is it so hard for you to understand?

MQM did a lot of bad things but in grand scheme of things....MQM is a little ant compared to juggernauts like PPP and PML-N

MQM waley 10 rs khatey the.....PPP aur PML-N waley AB BHI poora poora khazana SAAF kar rahe hain.

I agree....But PTI tried many times in her own way but PPP played Sindh card...so, no progress...

This is the master game of PPP

Don't work for Karachi nor allow anyone to work for Karachi and when Karachi people gets frustrate and ask for removal of PPP or separation of Karachi from Sindh....then play SIndh card...and retain votes of Sindhis

This is the game...PPP using Karachi as a bargaining chip
With the new monsoon season around the bend, Karachi will drown and expose PPP's corruption and incompetence. This is the ideal time for PTI to declare it a "Federally Administered Territory"

I gave an example of how the poster I quoted was generalizing all Urdu speakers. See how instantly angered you got? Now imagine that happening for 30+ years.
but you are wrong my friend more Urdu speaking live in punjab. They came from India & they are not called muhajir here.

That is why I say Sindh needs to be divided to break PPP. Thar also needs to be federally administered, the level of human rights abuses and under development there is on a whole other level. PPP needs to be sent packing. If PPP is not willing to let it go by talks, do it by force by declaring emergency in Thar.
In the UK you have counties, and backward counties have incentives for setting up / doing business there, which includes different tax rates.

90% of our law is still Anglo Saxon, but we cant break up the provinces, into counties.

I gave an example of how the poster I quoted was generalizing all Urdu speakers. See how instantly angered you got? Now imagine that happening for 30+ years.

I have always voiced my support for my brothers from Karachi when it comes to their rights and to improve condition of the largest city of Pakistan. Also, bigots who name call Urdu speakers are nothing but plain pathetic, contributing to create friction between ethnicities. So instead of taking a bait and be reactive; better to rise above such rhetoric. Urdu speakers are as much Pakistanis as any other. Period.

Karachi people didn't bury MQM. Rangers buried it. Karachi people were chanting Pakistan M******d along with Altaf.

@PaklovesTurkiye @Syed1. This guy is a plain and simple bigot. Report him. He backtracks on his bigotry for one or two comments then he shows his inner racist after two posts.

Sindhis are also not angry at Mohajirs. They are angry at terrorists whom the people of Karachi have overwhelmingly and proudly voted for decades.

Try to understand, "bro".

If you will impose Quota system and will try to kill unarmed Urdu speakers then reaction WILL come.

MQM mess was born after seeing the mess of PPP...

Reminder: URDU SPEAKERS are the LAST group to ever attain any ethnicity.....

When we came to Pakistan and saw that every nation/ethnicity is taking proud on her own then we also followed suit

We were initially just Pakistanis...Fought for Pakistan....Too bad, Your Sindhi waderas polarized Karachi youth.

You have nothing to argue...You kept harping about past.

There is no MQM now.....Urdu speakers had the guts and INTELLECT to remove their filth......

Sindhis have yet to show same SENSE till yet.

We are sick and tired of having to answer for MQM. And that too a rogue faction of MQM. Why don't Pathans ever have to live with the ghaddari of TTP? Why don't Punjabis have to live with the ghaddari of Nawaz Sharif in Kargil? Why don't Sindhis have to live with the ghaddari of Uzair Baloch and Aman Committee?

Because the Pakhtoons never disingenuously came out and blamed the TTP on the rest of Pakistan, because the Punjabis never dishonestly came out and blamed what PMLN did on the rest of Pakistan, because the Sindhis never blamed the ghaddari of any of their own on the rest of Pakistan.

Time for the Karachiites to do the same. Karachi was not ruined by any hand sitting hundreds of kilometres away. It was done by its own, the ones that you are trying to present as victims and the forgotten champions of Pakistan's prosperity. Every time you do it, you will have to answer for what you have done.

We are just asking for our rights.

By throwing your own churned mud at everyone else except yourself?

Make us a federal territory.

I did not comment on that issue. As a non-Karachiite I have little understanding on that matter. Take it up with the federal government. Don't dilute my argument by answering questions which were never asked.

Stop this whataboutism by bringing in Altaf Hussain everytime.

Stop blaming the rest of Pakistan for the ruin that you are responsible for.

And if you wanna talk about it, then address the thousands of Urdu speakers killed extrajudicially in false operations all throughout the 90s.

Sure they were. Take it to court. I don't care for circular arguments.

Again, it's obviously you who is the victim. Now it's the federal government that is the villain, the same centre that you want Karachi to be under. Had nothing to do with the aforementioned gangs running amok around the city that you yourself supported.

Why not not shift the federal capital back to Karachi? or at least make it 2nd/winter capital?
Not a good choice because of close proximity to bhart.

@Topic, Karachi should be ruled as was during musharraf era. Don't separate it in maps but administer it federally.

I'm sure the armed gangs masquerading as political parties, flaming and riding this exact ethnic hatred, that were kept in power for decades by Karachi had nothing to do with it at all. It was definitely the rest of Pakistan.

why do you think that Armed gangs turned Political parties came to exists ? And who supported or corner the people of Karachi from Asking for their rights to forces fully take it from the state ? I am sure no one dliberately wants to send their sons with Guns to hold some morche when they have to live on Quota and prove their loyalty to every one, while the rest of sons of soils breaks the country , sold it and killed or become the reason of killing far far more Pakistanis than the those armed Gangs .

Because the Pakhtoons never disingenuously came out and blamed the TTP on the rest of Pakistan, because the Punjabis never dishonestly came out and blamed what PMLN did on the rest of Pakistan, because the Sindhis never blamed the ghaddari of any of their own on the rest of Pakistan.

Time for the Karachiites to do the same. Karachi was not ruined by any hand sitting hundreds of kilometres away. It was done by its own, the ones that you are trying to present as victims and the forgotten champions of Pakistan's prosperity. Every time you do it, you will have to answer for what you have done.

By throwing your own churned mud at everyone else except yourself?

I did not comment on that issue. As a non-Karachiite I have little understanding on that matter. Take it up with the federal government. Don't dilute my argument by answering questions which were never asked.

Stop blaming the rest of Pakistan for the ruin that you are responsible for.

Sure they were. Take it to court. I don't care for circular arguments.

Again, it's obviously you who is the victim. Now it's the federal government that is the villain, the same centre that you want Karachi to be under. Had nothing to do with the aforementioned gangs running amok around the city that you yourself supported.
Oh really. When did Muhajirs blame Pakistan when they were attacked in 1965 for supporting Fatima Jinnah, when their houses were burned in Lalukhet by Ayub Khan's goons? They didn't call themselves Muhajirs, they were hardcore Pakistanis. And in 1971 when the feudals of Punjab and Sindh were busy in their power games, it was the Muhajir Biharis who were risking their life trying to save Pakistan.

You know squat $hit about the issue. Your finger will always find a target in Urdu speakers. I have never even supported MQM in my life. I wasn't even born when the 90s operations started. @PaklovesTurkiye has been saying throughout the thread that we have buried MQM. But the fact is you are not willing to listen. And you have extreme double standards with regards to the people of Karachi.

If you want to blame the whole Muhajir community for Altaf Hussain, then give us Muhajirs credit for Pervez Musharraf who was about to capture Kargil until Nawaz Sharif buckled under US pressure. And if you can't blame every Punjabi who supports N league, don't you dare call Urdu speakers separatists or traitors.

Not a good choice because of close proximity to bhart.

@Topic, Karachi should be ruled as was during musharraf era. Don't separate it in maps but administer it federally.
That would be a stop gap measure. The rot is too deep, Federal depts are needed desperately for a deep clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom