What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Altaf Hussain actually threaten separation?

It's hard for people to admit openly that they follow the exact same garbage that they blame the other for.
Are all Sindhis or even all PPP supporters painted with the label of a traitor like Urdu speakers are, regardless of whether they follow MQM or not?

You have to admit the double standards man. Jahan Karachi ke haq ki baat ki, beech mein Altaf Hussain aur MQM ko le aatay ho humein chup karanay ke liye. Don't think we don't understand the double standards.

And we karachities showed him the way. Can sindhi do the same?
Not bloody likely.

Those from Southern Punjab like @ali_raza and I, have dealt with these bloody waderas, and they are nothing but gangsters. So I can perfectly understand the sentiments of Karachites, and see absolutely no harm in it being turned into a Federally Administered Territory.

Then work together for the betterment of the province and country. Stop inciting separatism and hatred.

Do you know what?

I used Bykea service today....Who was the rider? A Sindhi guy, very decent and polite guy and very talkative and I really liked the way he conducted himself.

We don't hate you nor we want to separate Karachi from Sindh nor we are asking Sindhis to get out of Karachi

Urdu speakers acknowledge that Sindhis are quite a nation - a historical one, polite people...Sindhi language is also quite sweet language....Being Urdu speaker when I compare all provincial languages, Sindhi sounds more sweet than others.

Hum pagal nh hain jo har waqt larte rahen...pehle British/Hinduon se India me aur ab yahan Sindhio se....

Hum sukoon aur respect k sath jeena chatey hain while retaining all our rights just like everyone has.

We want Karachi to grow and shine and with PPP at helms, who doesn't even care for Larkana....this will NEVER happen

Karachi people are not angry against Sindh....They are angry against Waderas/PPP

Try to understand, bro

Do you know what?

I used Bykea service today....Who was the rider? A Sindhi guy, very decent and polite guy and very talkative and I really liked the way he conducted himself.

We don't hate you nor we want to separate Karachi from Sindh nor we are asking Sindhis to get out of Karachi

Urdu speakers acknowledge that Sindhis are quite a nation - a historical one, polite people...Sindhi language is also quite sweet language....Being Urdu speaker when I compare all provincial languages, Sindhi sounds more sweet than others.

Hum pagal nh hain jo har waqt larte rahen...pehle British/Hinduon se India me aur ab yahan Sindhio se....

Hum sukoon aur respect k sath jeena chatey hain while retaining all our rights just like everyone has.

We want Karachi to grow and shine and with PPP at helms, who doesn't even care for Larkana....this will NEVER happen

Karachi people are not angry against Sindh....They are angry against Waderas/PPP

Try to understand, bro
This is the best description I've read!!

He is not talking about separation, he is talking about making Karachi a Federally Administered Territory.

Any which way you look at it, Karachi as a Federally Administered Territory suits the State of Pakistan, just fine, and actually works at strengthening Pakistan and CPEC.

Why not not shift the federal capital back to Karachi? or at least make it 2nd/winter capital?

No. Karachi is not a part of Sindh. Make it a federal territory as it has people from all over Pakistan. Sindh ki personal jageer nahi hai yeh.
I think if provincial or local govt failed to deliver result above a certain minimum or if there is a clear element of corruption present than federal govt should be able to take over. Plus any maga project, I.e port, Dams or defense infrastructure or National Highways. Federal govt should be able to overrule provincial and local govts.

Then work together for the betterment of the province and country. Stop inciting separatism and hatred.
You seem to be totally out of touch with ground realities. Best to stop flaming, and stay out of this thread and actully learn what the key core issues are and then commenting.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @jaibi @BHarwana @waz @PakSword Can we please put a thread ban on him. I already reported an insulting comment of his, which was deleted. Him being on this thread spewing nonsense, is just insulting our Karachiite brothers.

Stop bringing Punjabis in your every twisted argument presentation. I don't want to hurt my other urdu speaking members. So don't take silence of Punjabi members as a pass to talk shit about ethnic Punjabis. And those members who are liking the posts of this bigot, please refrain. You are contributing to the problem and it does nothing but takes away the right from you to talk about discrimination against Urdu speakers.

@BHarwana

Last edited by a moderator:

Try to understand, bro

Sindhis are also not angry at Mohajirs. They are angry at terrorists whom the people of Karachi have overwhelmingly and proudly voted for decades.

Try to understand, "bro".

All we ask is make Karachi a federal territory. It is a mini Pakistan. It deserves to be governed by the central government so there is no discrimination to any race.

Apparently that's too separatist for some bigots.

Sindhis are also not angry at Mohajirs. They are angry at terrorists whom the people of Karachi have overwhelmingly and proudly voted for decades.

Try to understand, "bro".
No no. You lost all credibility when you called Urdu speakers Indians. You're a plain and simple bigot.

Had PTI really cared about Pakistan's most important city, they would have returned its federal capital status. Or at least made it winter capital.

I agree....But PTI tried many times in her own way but PPP played Sindh card...so, no progress...

This is the master game of PPP

Don't work for Karachi nor allow anyone to work for Karachi and when Karachi people gets frustrate and ask for removal of PPP or separation of Karachi from Sindh....then play SIndh card...and retain votes of Sindhis

This is the game...PPP using Karachi as a bargaining chip

Stop bringing Punjabis in your every twisted argument presentation. I don't want to hurt my other urdu speaking members. So don't take silence of Punjabi members as a pass to talk shit about ethnic Punjabis. And those members who are liking the posts of this bigot, please refrain. You are contributing to the problem and it does nothing but takes away the right from you to talk about discrimination against Urdu speakers.

@BHarwana
I gave an example of how the poster I quoted was generalizing all Urdu speakers. See how instantly angered you got? Now imagine that happening for 30+ years.

Why not not shift the federal capital back to Karachi? or at least make it 2nd/winter capital?
Pakistan is not financially in a position to do so. For this to happen, it would mean incurring additional accommodation, and transportation costs.

Secondly, for a bureaucracy tht is still stick in the 18th century that communicates via letters sent through post, instead of emails, this would be a disaster of catastrophic proportions.

Karachi should be made the capital, like it was originally. It makes sense to make a city that is bit further away from indian border the capital. Our navy is much better now compared to before to safeguarding the seas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom