What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is wrong with you? You are so intolerant to hear opinions that are different from yours. I AM A PAKISTANI AND I HAVE A EVERY SINGLE RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR ANY CITY OF PAKISTAN. YOU GET IT?

of course not but at least speaking of myself I wouldn’t stand up and rant like it’s a twitter gham hour. Do speak for the issues your city is facing but the problem is with the title of this thread. Just a small portion is treating fine but the rest of Pakistan is facing the discrimination in one way or the other. So with this logic, the entire Pakistan is not part of Pakistan?
Then we are also Pakistanis. If you can speak for Karachi, then we can also speak for Punjab. We suggest you to forego Sui gas for a year and let Balochistan have some of it's rightful Sui gas. Cook the firewood like the Baloch do. Divert some of central Punjab's water to Balochistan and Cholistan.

Will you listen to us? Of course not. We will be told to worry about our own area and not stick our nose in others matters. Tou yeh apne bilawaja ki bakwaas apne paas rakho. Our intolerance has come because you guys refuse to listen. Humare baap ban ke humein lecture dete ho. Humare shikayaat sunte huay mout ajaati hai tumhe.

Last edited:
Some guys here don't have an iota of idea how much ANGER is there in Karachi.....

For DAMN 13 years.....DAMN 13 years, not even a single important infra got completed in Karachi....

DAMN 13 YEARS.

The party we vote to, is not allowed to rule over city / over us..

This is bloody fuckin nonsense....

Only if our forefathers knew what kinda country this Pakistan would turn out - they would have never given their lives for this country

FU*K THIS

Has anyone here stopped you from speaking over Punjab? Why are you not speaking? You are not speaking cause you are overly thinking your self as ruler and owner of Karachi and just Karachi where are you are a ruler of this whole country. You should speak for Punjab & highlight the problems which Punjab faces as well. That is what I am asking you from the start of this thread. Don't be a thekadar of just Karachi be a thekadar of whole Pakistan. Sindh Govt is discriminating against Karachi I understand but Karachi is Pakistan and Sindh govt divides & rules it is their old policy your hate should be against sindh govt not shidh province. If you become same as those you are raising voice against then you are doing no good. The give message of hate you fight them with message of love.
Spare me this preachy bullshit. Chand hazaar IDPs tak tou rakh nahi paye thay. Baatein karte ho bari bari.

I do not have the patience to reply to you point by point.

Nor the ability.

Ab kya kiya jaye?

So now you want my take on it? I, a non-Karachiite?

Karachi knows what's best for itself. It can strive for it and the rest of Pakistan must support it. You however do not. For you, I'd advise ceasing your ethno-nationalistic filth here. Best for Karachi, the country, and the forum.

MQM is gone. Karachi gave it's vote to PTI.

Brilliant start. It's only upwards from here, naturally.

The feeling of frustration is still there however, evident from the Karachiites' post on this thread.

And rightly so. Hope it incites political activism and accountability for the elected everywhere. Just cannot allow it to justify hatred against anyone.

We mentioned the numerous issues that plague us; the quota system, the political patronage in government jobs, siphoning of funds. What's the solution? Are you willing to sit with us, listen to us and give us our demands? Or are you going to be a typical patronising son of the soil, speaking over us like you're doing in this thread?

If you had set your ethno-victim-ism aside you'd have realised that I have categorically stated multiple times on this very thread that it is the Karachiites who know what's best for them, that their concerns are legitimate, and that, as long as they work and demand within the legal and constitutional framework that is present, I support them in every way that I can. If there is an unjust law keeping Karachi from its rights, then I support changing that law as well.

I cannot, however, allow you to use your legitimate concerns as an excuse to spread unbridled hatred towards others for what they did not do. I cannot allow anyone spreading unfounded ethnic hatred either. I have seen what it does, i.e. MQM, PTM, BLA, Mukti Bahini, etc.

Our demands are not unreasonable. They stem from a real sense of injustice and deprivation. History is testament that Mujib's six points were not unreasonable. But sons of the soils' haughty colonialist attitude could not bear that. And broke the country in their pathetic lust of power. Still can't bear it in Balochistan.

Yeah, no disagreement here.

There's a reason there is an insurgency after insurgency in Pakistan.

Debatable.

Because feudal sons of the soil still treat the country as their baap ki jageer and speak patronizingly over others like you know every problem of ours and only you know how to solve them.

You're slipping back into the same nonsense again. I pretended to know no such thing.

Furthermore, the feudal lords exact the same end on all Pakistanis. The problems might be different but they are just as dire in every nook and cranny of the country. You, however, use the feudal lords to justify your hatred and targeting of the rest of Pakistan while vindicating the gang lords by presenting nonsensical excuses. Which, IMO, isn't born from some feelings of helplessness or superiority but instead from your own lack of sensibility coupled with insecurities.

Tou yeh bhashaan mujhe mat de. If you are willing to sit and discuss our problems with us with an open ear

If you stop carping for a minute maybe you'll hear what the other is actually saying repeatedly.

Nor the ability.

So now you want my take on it? I, a non-Karachiite?

Karachi knows what's best for itself. It can strive for it and the rest of Pakistan must support it. You however do not. For you, I'd advise ceasing your ethno-nationalistic filth here. Best for Karachi, the country, and the forum.

Brilliant start. It's only upwards from here, naturally.

And rightly so. Hope it incites political activism and accountability for the elected everywhere. Just cannot allow it to justify hatred against anyone.

If you had set your ethno-victim-ism aside you'd have realised that I have categorically stated multiple times on this very thread that it is the Karachiites who know what's best for them, that their concerns are legitimate, and that, as long as they work and demand within the legal and constitutional framework that is present, I support them in every way that I can. If there is an unjust law keeping Karachi from its rights, then I support changing that law as well.

I cannot, however, allow you to use your legitimate concerns as an excuse to spread unbridled hatred towards others for what they did not do. I cannot allow anyone spreading unfounded ethnic hatred either. I have seen what it does, i.e. MQM, PTM, BLA, Mukti Bahini, etc.

Yeah, no disagreement here.

Debatable.

You're slipping back into the same nonsense again. I pretended to know no such thing.

Furthermore, the feudal lords exact the same end on all Pakistanis. The problems might be different but they are just as dire in every nook and cranny of the country. You, however, use the feudal lords to justify your hatred and targeting of the rest of Pakistan while vindicating the gang lords by presenting nonsensical excuses. Which, IMO, isn't born from some feelings of helplessness or superiority but instead from your own lack of sensibility coupled with insecurities.

If you stop carping for a minute maybe you'll hear what the other is actually saying repeatedly.

Lambay lambay bhashan na do. Just make Karachi a federal territory. Bas baat khatam.

Knowing you, us mein bhi 100 keero nikalo ge. Because you don't want to honey.

That means Kashmir Armed struggle is also against the law and wrong right ? this is absurd logic, but i don't expect a non Karachi wala or Muhajir to understand that to begin with , cause the people who suffer by the hands of Sindhi, Pathans in Karachi knew that when they ask for their constitutional rights they got beaten up, heck they can't even take admissions in some of the universities without get beaten up while the so called Legitimate state stand and watch .

No they weren't that shows your poor knowledge of the ground realities .

there is no ignorance, Muhajir were the punching bags for Sindhi and Pathans in the early 80's and start of 90's , why do you think people flock to AH and his cause , a student that started his struggle from the university ? none of the orgs you mention can be compared in a particular way to the origin of MQM and Urdu speaking not to be the Punching bags of Pakistan , Baloch fight for their freedom hence attack local and foreigners when did MQM in early times did that ? ( EARLY ) PTM is Pashtoon movement and Pathans are racists who did not even let people from outside in their lands, why so they can run Hashish and illegal businesses ,before the Operation entire FATA was a Law less jungle and free for all .Mukti Bahini once again has different case, the reason you mention all these orgs just make the whole Urdu speaking people either traitors or MQM, for your information a huge amount of Urdu speaking people dont even support MQM, but as i said, Pakistani's are hypocrites cause MQM= Urdu speaking people to them ..

By Gangs you mean Peoples Amaan Comity , Baba Ladla , Uzair Baloch , ANP and Police cause all of them extort money , sell drugs , grabs land , kill people for money ..Lets see if you have anything to said to them. And Again the same tact you are using that making MQM and Urdu speaking same thing which they not ..

We don't have to blame anyone to be honest, Urdu speaking teach Pakistan how to be civilized or else Pakistan would be stuck in some Tribal cannibal Jirga system where you would marrying your daughters to Quran for Property grab, the reason Urdu speakers were deprived of their rights because of the immense Jealously and inferiority complex of the rest of Pakistan, who just couldn't develop their own cities or communities hence they come to Karachi , become friends with Urdu speaking people to learn from them . And Pathans came to Karachi as Chai wale and later try to own like they build it ? Sindhi who don't give a peny to Karachi when it becomes Economical Hub comes to own it ? It will become much clearer to you if and when you see Urdu speaking as apart from MQM and not part of MQM .. MQM was a Political later terrorists party , which consists of Pathans and Sindhi's as well but i don't see Pakistani's call them Terrorists ? only a particular community is hit under the guise of MQM Wah Jee Wah :D

tenor.png
This is probably the reason why I don't think Partition was a net gain for muhajirs. Mehnat our kurbani di hum ne our faida kisi our ka hogaya..

I have started reading the reasons why Abdul Kalam and other anti-partition muslims were against the division of India.

Quota system and refusal of repatriations are strong reasons but we must understand that Pakistani society at large is very divided on linguistic and ethnic lines. We are the only odd ones out. Our ancestors should have thought about this before pushing for partition because as evident Islam is not an enough reason to keep people united.

Oh btw , if any sons of soil use the argument... Oh muslims were never killed over here unlike India.

23500 (+1000 government) killed
29350 injured

This is just one operation started on fake reasons. I have not even included other massacres.

This is probably the reason why I don't think Partition was a net gain for muhajirs. Mehnat our kurbani di hum ne our faida kisi our ka hogaya..

I have started reading the reasons why Abdul Kalam and other anti-partition muslims were against the division of India.

Quota system and refusal of repatriations are strong reasons but we must understand that Pakistani society at large is very divided on linguistic and ethnic lines. We are the only odd ones out. Our ancestors should have thought about this before pushing for partition because as evident Islam is not an enough reason to keep people united.

Oh btw , if any sons of soil use the argument... Oh muslims were never killed over here unlike India.

29350 injured

This is just one operation started on fake reasons. I have not even included other massacres.

Bhai pehle hi humein Indians kehne waale kamm nahi hain, aap ki baat sunke tou poora poora Hindustani bana deinge :D

Yeh woh log hain jo chand hazaar Bihariyon ko waapis laa nahi sakey. Woh Bihari jinho ne apni zindagiyaan dao pe laga kar Pakistan ke liye larai ki 1971 mein. Baat karte hain yeh sons of the soils honay ki.

29350 injured

Yr I think We should target some specific institutions Like Military and Judiciary. We already have a high literacy rate and talent and I believe if we occupy top positions in Military and Judiciary than we can much rights given to us

Spare me this preachy bullshit. Chand hazaar IDPs tak tou rakh nahi paye thay. Baatein karte ho bari bari.
LOL okay
A. What has this issue to do with IDPs?
B. land reforms were introduced in March 1974 through martial law Regulation no. 115. The ceiling fixed for individual holdings for the irrigated land was fixed at 150 acres and that for the un-irrigated land it was fixed at 300 acres.

Land Reformsunder the Government of Zulfikar Ali BhuttoZulfikar Ali Bhutto announced the outline of his land reforms in a national broadcast on March 1, 1972.9In order to get the desired aura of importance of the step, he declared a public holiday on March 3 “to commemorate the infinite blessing of this day, the beauty and splendor of its promise”.10His speech included a scathing attack on the land reforms of 1959; he called them a subterfuge, and characterized his own reforms in these words:The reforms I am introducing are basic, affecting the life and fortunes of the common man more than any other measure that we may introduce in the future. They will bring dignity and salvation to our rural masses that from today will be able to lift their heads from the dust and regain their pride and manhood, their self-respect and honour.

We have shared 80% of our owned Land with people of Pakistan. Will you please do that?

Bhai pehle hi humein Indians kehne waale kamm nahi hain, aap ki baat sunke tou poora poora Hindustani bana deinge :D

Yeh woh log hain jo chand hazaar Bihariyon ko waapis laa nahi sakey. Woh Bihari jinho apni zindagiyon dao pe laga kar Pakistan ke liye larai ki 1971 mein. Baat karte hain yeh sons of the soils honay ki.

I own it.. I don't care whether they call me gangu or Pakistani... I am way past that stage.

And besides , I am not insecure in my identity. We made this country possible and our achievements speak for themselves. Our ancestors were not from indus , rather yumna and ganga. Their sacrifice at that time was honorable but unfortunately didn't take into account the future turns.

29350 injured

The idea of Pakistan was strong, no way the people who wanted a Islamic republic has any idea about the Hypocrisy of the people of Pakistan, it doesn't to know that what they did in past, whats hurting is that they still believe in the same BS and still holds a grudge against the migrants and yet they on media try to act all Goodie goodie .

as for sacrifice yaar, sab ne di .. yes we left our established homes and business only to be tossed into a city which we develop and no one give a Damn until it becomes Sone ki Chirya and now everyone wants to eat part of Karachi and its Funds, and if you tell them that give something to Karachi they come like oh but you are all MQM you steal and kill like MQM is the first human being to commit crime hahaha mujhe tu Lagta hai Jews ko concentration camps mai bhi MQM ne dala tha aur 9/11 bhi MQM pe thok den haha

A fazlu that called a Dog killed by America a Martyr ,and just a Pathan PM called OBL a Martyr but he can't be a traitor cause he is Pathan, imagine if Altaf died and some Urdu speaking person calls him a Martyr ? All hell will break lose, now tell me who is more evil or biggest Terrorist OBL or Altaf ? i am sure for the sake of their hate for Urdu speaking people they will pick OBL , and say .... he was a such a good person that , ...

DgC-ttJWkAAOf1g.jpg

Last edited:
I own it.. I don't care whether they call me gangu or Pakistani... I am way past that stage.

And besides , I am not insecure in my identity. We made this country possible and our achievements speak for themselves. Our ancestors were not from indus , rather yumna and ganga. Their sacrifice at that time was honorable but unfortunately didn't take into account the future turns.

I am also slowly coming to the same conclusion.

LOL okay
A. What has this issue to do with IDPs?
B. land reforms were introduced in March 1974 through martial law Regulation no. 115. The ceiling fixed for individual holdings for the irrigated land was fixed at 150 acres and that for the un-irrigated land it was fixed at 300 acres.

Land Reformsunder the Government of Zulfikar Ali BhuttoZulfikar Ali Bhutto announced the outline of his land reforms in a national broadcast on March 1, 1972.9In order to get the desired aura of importance of the step, he declared a public holiday on March 3 “to commemorate the infinite blessing of this day, the beauty and splendor of its promise”.10His speech included a scathing attack on the land reforms of 1959; he called them a subterfuge, and characterized his own reforms in these words:The reforms I am introducing are basic, affecting the life and fortunes of the common man more than any other measure that we may introduce in the future. They will bring dignity and salvation to our rural masses that from today will be able to lift their heads from the dust and regain their pride and manhood, their self-respect and honour.

We have shared 80% of our owned Land with people of Pakistan. Will you please do that?
Lo ji. Ek aur whataboutery. You shared your land with Pakistanis na. We shared it with foreigners. Afghan refugees, who went on to rape our women and kill our men in 1986 in Aligarh Qasba colony. Not to mention countless other smaller incidents. When we complained we were told to shut up because Afghans are more precious to the establishment than Muhajirs.

Please do not speak over us. This thread is about Karachi. There are a specific set of problems that plague Karachi and the Karachiites on this post have pointed out well enough. Humesha jab Karachi ki baat horahi ho tou zaroori nahi ke interior Sindh aur Punjab ki misaale le aao. You guys do not want to listen. You want to divert the topic.

If you guys had listened to Karachiites' grievances, they never would have voted for a thug party like MQM. But that's expecting too much.

Well said. 100% agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom