What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately until PPP is dealt with in Sindh, Pakistan cannot do anything about Karachi without inciting revolt and chaos.

PPP much be destroyed first. Sindhis need to be brought into the modern era and freed from waderey.

Land reforms are desperately needed in Sindh.

Karachi brothers will have to be a bit more patient. I suggest we all support PTI more, and keep MQM and PPP out.
That will never happen, last census was systematically altered to show Karachi's population as lower. Also for each MNA seat there are alot more voters in Karachi than in Larkhana, meaning the power of vote per capita is lower in Karachi than in Larkhana. Just go to ECP website and see the number of MNA/MPAs for Larkhana vs Karachi and see the difference in population sizes. Larkhana is just one city, the case is the same for Sukkur, Dadu, Nawabshah etc etc. They will never want Karachi to have self rule because then the waderas won't be allowed to loot and plunder. Sadly even the army was part of the census and involved in its manipulation.

We are not demanding and increase in quotas, rather abolishing the quita system that is just imposed on Karachi.

You need to read my above posts please. I am not stuck on quota system.
I will reiterate for your benefit again.

Karachi's population in census is always suppressed. Recent census states 13M just slightly more than Lahore. When in actuality it is well above 22M.
Based on the population, KHI's representation in NA is less than Gujranwala per 100,000 people. And Larkana has 2x more seats in sindh assembly per 100,000 people than Karachi. If only this was adjusted this yoke of rural sindh that is slung around KHI will be broken.

KHI generates more income tax than whole of Punjab combined yet does not get 2% of that applied to it.

Your solution of looking for private sector jobs and vote PPP out does not help at all because the deck has been stacked against us.
So I should not be able to represent my country in Foreign service or help my city get better by being part of its planning?

Nobody is looking for your pity or sympathy, just stating facts on the ground.

This perpetuated bias then breed ill will.

Okay bro first of quotas are given as an extra incentive to help a region with more jobs it is not discrimination. but I will agree with you that quota system should be abolished now as it is outdated. In the past it was helping Karachi with more jobs but currently it is not and was a wrong policy who ever brought it. The reason for are. under quota Karachi gets fixed number of jobs where are number of educated people is Karachi is higher & that make higher number of people compete for less number of Jobs.
Your first mistake here was when you said quota is a discrimination but when it was given it was giving Karachi more jobs at that time. The issue is now that benefit has turned into a liability cause of rise in educated population.

haha bhai yeh ap nie mazak kara hie na mere sath sach bataeyga?
nahi meri bhai mazak nahi. The Govt job issue is almost similar every where & political sifarish was always used in past to get that job through out all Pakistan not just Karachi & I agree we have to change that thing through out Pakistan. You think it is Karachi's problem? it is not it was entire countries problem out past system has given us this curse. This voice should not be raised for just one place but whole country. The process of job recruitment should be politics free.

nahi meri bhai mazak nahi. The Govt job issue is almost similar every where & political sifarish was always used in past to get that job through out all Pakistan not just Karachi & I agree we have to change that thing through out Pakistan. You think it is Karachi's problem? it is not it was entire countries problem out past system has given us this curse. This voice should not be raised for just one place but whole country. The process of job recruitment should be politics free.

Bro it takes only 1 call to have the govt job for sindhi. It's not about test or other skills we have seen how matric exams been conducted in sindh. If anyone has khosa, khoro, jataoi etc chances to get the job in sindh in govt sector is much higher and if you are link politically then it's not a problem at all.

Entire Pakistan has qouta system. In Sindh there is an urban and rural qouta. 40 percent urban and 60 percent rural. Because 40 percent population lives in urban areas. You should protest if urban areas are not getting 40 percent Sindh government jobs. qouta is not bad it gives equal representation to all areas. Agar Karachi province ban jaye tab bhi itni hi jobs milni hain

Karachi ki national assembly seats puray balochistan sa ziada Hain. Aur Kya chahiye?
Baluchistan population is 12 million, which is lower than Karachi so obviously Karachi has more seats.

Bro it takes only 1 call to have the govt job for sindhi. It's not about test or other skills we have seen how matric exams been conducted in sindh. If anyone has khosa, khoro, jataoi etc chances to get the job in sindh in govt sector is much higher and if you are link politically then it's not a problem at all.

you are telling this to someone who voted for PMLn till 2013 and jumped ship in 2018 for "zameer auctions".

ye hain wo zaraye

Yes this is what you should work to change. I agree with that & that happens every where & this is your country as much as it is mine your focus should be whole Pakistan

Kya proof ha noon league ko vote diya ha usnay 2013 tak?

Saahib khud keh gaye hain PDF per.

baqi mulk ke Tommy karachi akar bhow bhow hojate hain.

yateem shehar hai. kuch nahi hota wahan

I am just saying there is far higher population of Muhajirs in the rest of Pakistan & those people are not even called Muhajir here. So why is it called in Karachi
Comparing Apples with Oranges. And not only in Karachi but in whole Sindh Province

1 bar Diya hoga 2013 main tab Inka area main koi aur kisi party ka candidate hi nhi tha. Q league clean sweeped jhang in 2002 and 8 and pp used to win most seats from 70 to 93. 97 main Hari thi tab to Sindh sa bhi har gayi thi

ji janaab.... chaaron taraf andhera chaaya tha phir ek noorani chehra handsome sa aya or hum sabko insaan bana gaya.. pehle hum sab dangar the.

happy?

For Pakistan as a whole? Yes of course. IMO, only due to a lack of opportunity on MQM's part. For Karachi alone? Not even close. MQM's activities were more akin to a terrorist organisation than a political party.

You clearly did not understand what was being discussed or said. Read through it again.

All I know is NO COUNTRY on this planet EARTH treat her FINANCIAL capital like that....

NO COUNTRY

Look at India, China, US, Bangladesh......and then look at Pakistan.

apparently you guys
We don't ask for permission from you guys. We ask permission from the federal government because we are law abiding Pakistanis. Sindhi tou hum mar ke bhi nahi hain jo tum se permission maange lagay.

We don't ask for permission from you guys. We ask permission from the federal government because we are law abiding Pakistanis. Sindhi tou hum mar ke bhi nahi hain jo tum se permission maange lagay.

apke bolne se kia hota hai... Sindh me rehte ho Sindhi ho.

baqi Sarkar ko arzi deden... ghaur o fikar karlenge time mila to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom