What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me repeat it once again. CLEAN OUT THE EARWAX FROM YOUR EARS AND LISTEN.

I HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR MQM IN MY LIFE.
My first vote as an eligible voter was for PTI in 2013.

Yeah, you never having voted for MQM does not absolve Karachi of electing them for decades. You never having voted for them also does not allow you to blame the Punjabis for what MQM and hence Karachi has done to itself. Your vote has no baring on the argument.

We Karachiites on this thread have been screaming ourselves hoarse saying we don't support MQM. But you continue to malign us with this MQM terrorist separatist canard.

Screaming to drown out the other voices.

MQM ruined Karachi, Karachi elected MQM, ergo Karachi ruined Karachi, not the rest of Pakistan. You can claim it, does not make it so. You running around whining and hiding behind unrelated idiotic statements does not hide it.

And I say this again. I can totally understand why Balochis throw you out of their provinces. Yeah yeah I know you're going to use my statement to prove me as some kind of a separatist, some BLA supporter. But I totally get it.

No surprise there. Didn't take much to bare you either.

I personally believe that it's the cognitive dissonance born from the difference of your actual self and what you'd want others to see you as. It's always the least of merit in any given community who exhibit this trait without fail.*

You don't live one day in our shoes but khud ko patronising dada abba aise bannay ka shouq hai jese hum tou sab idiots houn aur aap humara baray houn. Abay chal nikal. Tu aa ke bataye ga ke Karachi ki problems kese solve karni hain?

Your use of two-bit language aside, I actually didn't. Literally.

Can't throw around witless claims in hopes to inflame and then skitter off.

I can't reply to your huge wall of text becauseI haven't got the fricking time.

And no answers.

But I'll say it again. You are biased against people of Karachi and you're putting words in our mouth to discredit us.

Obviously I am. Anyone who deconstructs your false rhetoric is. Ironic when you keep blaming others for your own doing.

When the f did anyone in this thread support MQM?

This is again a deliberate attempt at hiding behind nonsense. "Oh hey, now that we don't support MQM, we can blame the ruin that it wrought on Karachi, through our support, on the rest of Pakistan".

Doesn't work that way.

We are talking about the systemic discrimination against people of Karachi you smart alec.

That "systemic" discrimination did not bring about the ruin of Karachi that you blamed on the rest of Pakistan.

Keep talking. Talk all you want. We will not let some non Karachiite interfere in our matter.

And I did not attempt to.....

I can totally understand why the Balochis throw you of their province. Humari baat sunni nahi hai, bilawaja baap banna hai.

Refer to my comment* above.

Unless you shut the eff up

You won't use inappropriate language on this forum again.

and listen to our problems, there can be no solution from our side,

I have and as stated before I understand and acknowledge them and agree with whatever Karachiites want for themselves. Still won't accept them blaming their doing on the rest, though.

you patronising f***.

Takes only a few words to bring down a man-child made of straw. What else could you have done? You have nothing. Definitely not the superiority over the rest that you so desperately try to insist.

Last edited:
Yeah, you never having voted for MQM does not absolve Karachi of electing them for decades. You never having voted for them also does not allow you to blame the Punjabis for what MQM and hence Karachi has done to itself. Your vote has no baring on the argument.

MQM ruined Karachi, Karachi elected MQM, ergo Karachi ruined Karachi, not the rest of Pakistan. You can claim it, does not make it so. You running around whining and hiding behind unrelated idiotic statements does not hide it.

I personally believe that it's the cognitive dissonance born from the difference of your actual self and what you'd want others to see you as. It's always the least of merit in any given community who exhibit this trait without fail.*

And no answers.

Obviously I am. Anyone who deconstructs your false rhetoric is. Ironic when you keep blaming others for your own doing.

This is again a deliberate attempt at hiding behind nonsense. "Oh hey, now that we don't support MQM, we can blame the ruin that they wrought on Karachi, through our support, on the rest of Pakistan".

Doesn't work that way.

That "systemic" discrimination did not bring about the ruin of Karachi that you blamed on the rest of Pakistan.

I have and as stated before I understand and acknowledge them and agree with whatever Karachiites want for themselves. Still won't accept them blaming their doing on the rest, though.

Takes only a few words to bring down a man-child made of straw. What else could you have done? You have nothing. Definitely not the superiority over the rest that you so desperately try to insist.

The electoral system is flawed.

People who live in Karachi go vote in their ancestral towns across Pakistan leaving the city with a vacuum which cannot be filled. Furthermore the complexities of rural Pakistan politics get played in urban Karachi literally draining the city of political progression.

The politicians have enough excuses to continue this for 3 decades more.

And no answers.

This is again a deliberate attempt at hiding behind nonsense. "Oh hey, now that we don't support MQM, we can blame the ruin that they wrought on Karachi, through our support, on the rest of Pakistan".

Doesn't work that way.

I do not have the patience to reply to you point by point. Ab kya kiya jaye? MQM is gone. Karachi gave it's vote to PTI. The feeling of frustration is still there however, evident from the Karachiites' post on this thread.

We mentioned the numerous issues that plague us; the quota system, the political patronage in government jobs, siphoning of funds. What's the solution? Are you willing to sit with us, listen to us and give us our demands? Or are you going to be a typical patronising son of the soil, speaking over us like you're doing in this thread?

Our demands are not unreasonable. They stem from a real sense of injustice and deprivation. History is testament that Mujib's six points were not unreasonable. But sons of the soils' haughty colonialist attitude could not bear that. And broke the country in their pathetic lust of power. Still can't bear it in Balochistan. There's a reason there is an insurgency after insurgency in Pakistan. Because feudal sons of the soil still treat the country as their baap ki jageer and speak patronizingly over others like you know every problem of ours and only you know how to solve them.

Tou yeh bhashaan mujhe mat de. If you are willing to sit and discuss our problems with us with an open ear

Is Baluchistan not a part of Pakistan?
Is Karachi not a part of Pakistan?
Is interior Sindh not a part of Pakistan?

Why do we have to be so dramatic to highlight our issues? The problem is incompetency of your federal and provincial governments. You could only name few cities that don’t face any sort of discrimination from government but the rest of Pakistan is being treated differently. Don’t get impressed with the beautiful roads of Lahore but go visit the small villages around the city or the villages that are part of Lahore.
So stop with this attitude of gaining sympathies and highlight your problems and concerns in a respectful way.

Why do we have to be so dramatic to highlight our issues? The problem is incompetency of your federal and provincial governments. You could only name few cities that don’t face any sort of discrimination from government but the rest of Pakistan is being treated differently. Don’t get impressed with the beautiful roads of Lahore but go visit the small villages around the city or the villages that are part of Lahore.
So stop with this attitude of gaining sympathies and highlight your problems and concerns in a respectful way.

weird creatures kay baad dramatic creatures

tsk tsk tsk

Please do not speak over us. This thread is about Karachi. There are a specific set of problems that plague Karachi and the Karachiites on this post have pointed out well enough. Humesha jab Karachi ki baat horahi ho tou zaroori nahi ke interior Sindh aur Punjab ki misaale le aao. You guys do not want to listen. You want to divert the topic.

If you guys had listened to Karachiites' grievances, they never would have voted for a thug party like MQM. But that's expecting too much.

Ask yourself if you are a resident of Lahore and you vote for PML-N/PTI but everytime you are ruled by some outsider like MQM or ANP for example, who doesn't get any seats from your city and there is no end in sight. Will that be acceptable to you?

Please do not speak over us. This thread is about Karachi. There are a specific set of problems that plague Karachi and the Karachiites on this post have pointed out well enough. Humesha jab Karachi ki baat horahi ho tou zaroori nahi ke interior Sindh aur Punjab ki misaale le aao. You guys do not want to listen. You want to divert the topic.

If you guys had listened to Karachiites' grievances, they never would have voted for a thug party like MQM. But that's expecting too much.

what is wrong with you? You are so intolerant to hear opinions that are different from yours. I AM A PAKISTANI AND I HAVE A EVERY SINGLE RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR ANY CITY OF PAKISTAN. YOU GET IT?

Ask yourself if you are a resident of Lahore and you vote for PML-N/PTI but everytime you are ruled by some outsider like MQM or ANP for example, who doesn't get any seats from your city and there is no end in sight. Will that be acceptable to you?

of course not but at least speaking of myself I wouldn’t stand up and rant like it’s a twitter gham hour. Do speak for the issues your city is facing but the problem is with the title of this thread. Just a small portion is treating fine but the rest of Pakistan is facing the discrimination in one way or the other. So with this logic, the entire Pakistan is not part of Pakistan?

Who are you to stop any Pakistani from speaking over Karachi? Karachi is not yours sorry. It is ours.

Do speak for the issues your city is facing but the problem is with the title of this thread.

the title is perfect.

Karachi is actually located in Balochistan as well as Sindh geographically. You can throw in history too of the region in it and then add in the complexities of legal framework.

Why is it a problem if Karachi is a city in Balochistan?

tanay kol ki masla ey?

Balochs would become a minority in Balochistan

lo ek to ye minority majority ka bara masla hai. koi seedha kaam karo to ye masla ajata hai or bahane banane ho to hum sab Pakistani hai koi majority minority nahi sab acha hai.

sannu ki.... Allah Allah karke zindagi ka safar guzar jaega

Balochs would become a minority in Balochistan

fitratan or khaslatan rajwaray hi rehna tum log nasalparast darya ke pujari. awein naam rakh liye hain Arab wale fashion me akar

Who are you to stop any Pakistani from speaking over Karachi? Karachi is not yours sorry. It is ours.
Can I speak for Punjab then? Can I ask the stranded Pakistanis left in Bangladesh to be settled in Punjab? Will you resettle some of the Afghan refugees in Karachi in Punjab?

Can I ask some of the river waters of Punjab be diverted to Balochistan because Balochistan is a desert? Can Punjab give up on some of it's Sui gas and cook on firewood like Balochistan has to? Can I say that? Will you allow me?

Ofcourse you won't. Tou yeh apni hypocrisy apne paas rakho. Everybody can speak for themselves, only when people of Karachi speak for themselves, then we're suddenly told to become Pakistanis.

MQM ruined Karachi

If you're saying this in terms of bhatta khori and target killing then yes

but it is ALSO to be noted that MQM - Mustafa Kamal - DEVELOPED karachi....This is a fact that even all critics of MQM agree with.

This comment of yours should be PASTED on every fu**er's face....Our democratic rights are being violated here...

This is serious

Can I speak for Punjab then? Can I ask the stranded Pakistanis left in Bangladesh to be settled in Punjab? Will you resettle some of the Afghan refugees in Karachi in Punjab?

Can I ask some of the river waters of Punjab be diverted to Balochistan because Balochistan is a desert? Can Punjab give up on some of it's Sui gas and cook on firewood like Balochistan has to? Can I say that? Will you allow me?

Ofcourse you won't. Tou yeh apni hypocrisy apne paas rakho. Everybody can speak for themselves, only when people of Karachi speak for themselves, then we're suddenly told to become Pakistanis.
Has anyone here stopped you from speaking over Punjab? Why are you not speaking? You are not speaking cause you are overly thinking your self as ruler and owner of Karachi and just Karachi, where as you are a ruler of this whole country. You should speak for Punjab & highlight the problems which Punjab faces as well. That is what I am asking you from the start of this thread. Don't be a thekadar of just Karachi be a thekadar of whole Pakistan. Sindh Govt is discriminating against Karachi I understand but Karachi is Pakistan and Sindh govt divides & rules it is their old policy your hate should be against sindh govt not shidh province. If you become same as those you are raising voice against then you are doing no good. They give message of hate you fight them with message of love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom