What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo ji. Ek aur whataboutery. You shared your land with Pakistanis na. We shared it with foreigners. Afghan refugees, who went on to rape our women and kill our men in 1986 in Aligarh Qasba colony. Not to mention countless other smaller incidents. When we complained we were told to shut up because Afghans are more precious to the establishment than Muhajirs.
Why are you portraying this event wrong & blaming it on the Govt? Any special reasons? That was an act of one criminal group. Stop doing the politics of dead bodies here. You asked me a question when I gave you the answer you diverted from it and ran cause you were speechless & brought in this incident why?

Why are you portraying this event wrong & blaming it on the Govt? Any special reasons? That was an act of one criminal group. Stop doing the politics of dead bodies here. You asked me a question when I gave you the answer you diverted from it and ran cause you were speechless & brought in this incident why?
This just proves you nothing about Karachi. Aur pooray thread mein humare abba bannay phir rahay ho. During the time the whole carnage was taking place, police and army did not come to stop it. There was a police naaka just 1 km away at Katti Pahari but they were surprisingly "on leave" or that is what is the official narrative. Tou jab maamlay ka pata nahi hai tou beech mein bilawaja taang na ghussao. The day before that, an Afghan mosque in Katti Pahari incited hatred against us calling us Yahoodis. Don't act like the government is so innocent that it was caught off guard by the ethnic riots of Karachi. It instigated them in some instances

I am just asking you to stop speaking over us. This is not a thread about Punjab. This is a thread about Karachi. Don't give us patronising suggestions about what we should do, LISTEN to us.

Apparently that is too much to ask from sons of the soil.

Well now Karachiites on PDF are well aware of PTI fan and voter base opinions on ZINDA Gan Go LASHEN !!

Agli waari fir Niazi !~!

Lo ji. Ek aur whataboutery. You shared your land with Pakistanis na. We shared it with foreigners. Afghan refugees, who went on to rape our women and kill our men in 1986 in Aligarh Qasba colony. Not to mention countless other smaller incidents. When we complained we were told to shut up because Afghans are more precious to the establishment than Muhajirs.

Afghans were always more important than us...

3-5 million ke liye jagah ban gayi our 0.3 million biharis qabool nahi ....

Altaf should have been smart. He should have exclusively targeted Sindhis and Pashtuns since they both were huge problem creators for us.. Should have made peace with Punjabis as they could relate to us because they also underwent partition violence and also because in my personal opinion , they are most accommodating ethnic group in Pakistan.

This just proves you nothing about Karachi. Aur pooray thread mein humare abba bannay phir rahay ho. During the time the whole carnage was taking place, police and army did not come to stop it. There was a police naaka just 1 km away at Katti Pahari but they were surprisingly "on leave" or that is what is the official narrative. Tou jab maamlay ka pata nahi hai tou beech mein bilawaja taang na ghussao. The day before that, an Afghan mosque in Katti Pahari incited hatred against us calling us Yahoodis. Don't act like the government is so innocent that it was caught off guard by the ethnic riots of Karachi. It instigated them in some instances

I am just asking you to stop speaking over us. This is not a thread about Punjab. This is a thread about Karachi. Don't give us patronising suggestions about what we should do, LISTEN to us.

remember that Hyderabad fort Massacre .. they won't reflect their own doing rather blame the people .

Wrong. Huge chunk of Military is recruited from Potohar Region. I have heard from soneone that Punjabis make up to 80% of Pakistan Army
I don't want my people to be cannon fodder for the country. If they really want to serve in armed forces then stick to navy or air force.
Why should my people die more and being taken advantage of in every situation.... 1971 ke baad bhi aqal nahi ayi tom logon ko.... Kuch to sharam karo... Beyar o madadgar chordiya tha.

Afghans were always more important than us...

3-5 million ke liye jagah ban gayi our 0.3 million biharis qabool nahi ....

Altaf should have been smart. He should have exclusively targeted Sindhis and Pashtuns since they both were huge problem creators for us.. Should have made peace with Punjabis as they could relate to us because they also underwent partition violence and also because in my personal opinion , they are most accommodating ethnic group in Pakistan.

I agree. Punjabis and I would say the Pathans too are now accommodating. But oh my god the racism of Sindhis....it knows no end. I think we should move out of Karachi and let them run it. They'll be asking for us back within 10 years.

I don't want my people to be cannon fodder for the country. If they really want to serve in armed forces then stick to navy or air force.
Why should my people die more and being taken advantage of in every situation.... 1971 ke baad bhi aqal nahi ayi tom logon ko.... Kuch to sharam karo... Beyar o madadgar chordiya tha.

Btw Abul Kalam Azad had also predicted 1971. He was a smart man. These feudals are not meant to run a country.

This just proves you nothing about Karachi. Aur pooray thread mein humare abba bannay phir rahay ho. During the time the whole carnage was taking place, police and army did not come to stop it. There was a police naaka just 1 km away at Katti Pahari but they were surprisingly "on leave" or that is what is the official narrative. Tou jab maamlay ka pata nahi hai tou beech mein bilawaja taang na ghussao.

So you some how converted a drug cartel attack & linked it to ethnic minority attack and again want to flare a line of divide for Karachi people? Bravo proud of you man and your tactics. Stop doing politics of dead bodies please. Muhajirs live in whole Pakistan they are living as Pakistani but some how there is an issue with you who wants to stand different & divide.

I agree. Punjabis and I would say the Pathans too are now accommodating. But oh my god the racism of Sindhis....it knows no end. I think we should move out of Karachi and let them run it. They'll be asking for us back within 10 years.

Btw Abul Kalam Azad had also predicted 1971. He was a smart man. These feudals are not meant to run a country.

I have some legitimate reservations regarding pathans...

Never knew Kalam predicted 1971.

I have some legitimate reservations regarding pathans...

Never knew Kalam predicted 1971.

He did.

My experience with Pathans was different. I spent 4 years in KPK. Nice people, not at all like Shahi Syed.

The panahgeer Hindustani taunt only and only ever comes from the saieens. Some weird insecurity that we control their golden egg.

Which is I believe Muhajirs should move to Gwadar when its built or move elsewhere around the country. Leave Karachi to the Sindhis. Dekho kya hashar karte hain.

Last edited:

That is the reason why I refuse to condemn MQM when it targeted and eliminated all police officers and rangers involved in 1990's operation. Sindh Police and Rangers were in complete collusion and killed thousands of us.
As long as sons of soil will continue their tyranny , more Altaf type will come.

He did.

My experience with Pathans was different. I spent 4 years in KPK. Nice people, not at all like Shahi Syed.

The panahgeer Hindustani taunt only and only ever comes from the saieens. Some weird insecurity that we control their golden egg.

Which is I believe Muhajirs should move to Gwadar when its built or move elsewhere around the country. Leave Karachi to the Sindhis. Dekho kya hashar karte hain.

Move to Gwadar and then what ? Killed by Balochis ?

The best place is to move to Punjab.

If you're saying this in terms of bhatta khori and target killing then yes

And the decades of immeasurable lost revenue from the social and financial instability it brought.

but it is ALSO to be noted that MQM - Mustafa Kamal - DEVELOPED karachi....This is a fact that even all critics of MQM agree with.

Would be, however, we have to stop falling for these gimmicks by these useless politicians. Shahbaz Sharif does the exact same thing in Lahore. Builds a cent's worth of a gimmick after the other and the Lahoris forget and forgive the billions of dollars worth of thievery he and his party committed. They do this exactly because of this.

Ask yourself if you are a resident of Lahore and you vote for PML-N/PTI but everytime you are ruled by some outsider like MQM or ANP for example, who doesn't get any seats from your city and there is no end in sight. Will that be acceptable to you?

This comment of yours should be PASTED on every fu**er's face....Our democratic rights are being violated here...

This is serious

You might not know this but every time PPP has come into power, except under Zulfiqar, it was not voted in by Lahore and Lahore did indeed pay for it the exact same way Karachi does. While Musharraf was good for Karachi, he was anything but for Lahore. He even slashed the projects that were already underway and paid for. In fact, Lahore did not elect PTI either.

So no, this isn't some otherworldly catastrophe that only Karachi is subjected to and can understand. I just disagree on the ethno politics you justify with it.

That means Kashmir Armed struggle is also against the law and wrong right ? this is absurd logic,

"Legitimate rule". You do realise that your attempts at trying to twist and distort basic facts isn't going to get you anywhere. Kashmir's legal status is of a disputed region and under international law the Kashmiris can physically fight against their oppressors/occupying force. Karachi holds no such status. There's also a little matter of 'claim by what right to the land', but that will strike a nerve you don't want me to.

You are desperately and pathetically trying to defend a terrorist outfit only to justify your own barefaced ethno-nationalistic hatred. You are also a hypocrite since you hurl all sorts of insults at PTM and imply ridicule at a certain ethnic group when PTM has not yet done a fraction of what MQM committed for decades.

No they weren't that shows your poor knowledge of the ground realities .

Ah, yes. The irrefutable one liner based on nothing. Sure.

there is no ignorance, Muhajir were the punching bags for Sindhi and Pathans in the early 80's and start of 90's , why do you think people flock to AH and his cause , a student that started his struggle from the university ? none of the orgs you mention can be compared in a particular way to the origin of MQM and Urdu speaking not to be the Punching bags of Pakistan , Baloch fight for their freedom hence attack local and foreigners when did MQM in early times did that ? ( EARLY )

Dishonest claims. Every single one of those "orgs" began the exact same way. The Mukti Bahini, the PTM and the BLA all began claiming a righteous fight against the oppression from the other Pakistani. None of these organisations attacked "foreigners" in "early times" either.

It is sad and funny how people, such as yourself, will go as far as justifying murder and terrorism just so they can stick to their flimsy ethno-linguistic garbage.

PTM is Pashtoon movement and Pathans are racists who did not even let people from outside in their lands,

And the MQM killing none Urdu speakers every chance they got obviously had divine sanction, correct? You are exactly that which you claim to hate.

the reason you mention all these orgs just make the whole Urdu speaking people either traitors or MQM,

No. You justified MQM's murders and terrorism while demonising every Pakhtoon because of PTM. The "reason I mention all these orgs" is to show you the mirror in hopes that you will forgo your ethno-nationalistic garbage. If not that, then at least I would have exposed your hypocrisy.

for your information a huge amount of Urdu speaking people dont even support MQM, but as i said, Pakistani's are hypocrites cause MQM= Urdu speaking people to them ..

Good. However, with regards to electing MQM, I spoke of entire Karachi, generally. With regards to defending MQM I speak of your hypocrisy, specifically.

By Gangs you mean Peoples Amaan Comity , Baba Ladla , Uzair Baloch , ANP and Police cause all of them extort money , sell drugs , grabs land , kill people for money ..Lets see if you have anything to said to them.

Yes, them, the PPP goons and the MQM. Add to that every single jack who enabled and allowed them to do what they did by voting for them and/or supporting them.

And Again the same tact you are using that making MQM and Urdu speaking same thing which they not ..

No, not at all. If you set your victim-ism aside, you'd see I did not imply any such thing. They are not. Neither are Pakhtoons and PTM, btw.

Urdu speaking teach Pakistan how to be civilized or else Pakistan would be stuck in some Tribal cannibal Jirga system where you would marrying your daughters to Quran for Property grab

Yeah, the past three decades have clearly showed us that.

If you want a mine is better than your's battle, search elsewhere. I don't really care for whatever you tell yourself to satiate your personal insecurities. Good for you.

, the reason Urdu speakers were deprived of their rights because of the immense Jealously and inferiority complex of the rest of Pakistan,

Right...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom