What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esa chalta raha to Laddan ko tang karne wale larke Paan Tahaffuz Movement join karlenge lol

The best place is to move to Punjab.

Trust me that is already happening. 3-4 families in my extended have already moved to Lahore and Islamabad in the last 5 years. Peaceful people cannot pick up arms and demand their rights. They just move to greener pastures. Sindhis can have their golden egg Karachi. It'll turn into a khandar like oversized Larkana without urdu speakers.

Esa chalta raha to Laddan ko tang karne wale larke Paan Tahaffuz Movement join karlenge lol
Have you contributed one meaningful post in this thread so far?

We don't have to blame anyone to be honest, Urdu speaking teach Pakistan how to be civilized or else Pakistan would be stuck in some Tribal cannibal Jirga system where you would marrying your daughters to Quran for Property grab, the reason Urdu speakers were deprived of their rights because of the immense Jealously and inferiority complex of the rest of Pakistan, who just couldn't develop their own cities or communities hence they come to Karachi , become friends with Urdu speaking people to learn from them .

That means Kashmir Armed struggle is also against the law and wrong right ? this is absurd logic, but i don't expect a non Karachi wala or Muhajir to understand that to begin with , cause the people who suffer by the hands of Sindhi, Pathans in Karachi knew that when they ask for their constitutional rights they got beaten up, heck they can't even take admissions in some of the universities without get beaten up while the so called Legitimate state stand and watch .

Then we are also Pakistanis. If you can speak for Karachi, then we can also speak for Punjab. We suggest you to forego Sui gas for a year and let Balochistan have some of it's rightful Sui gas. Cook the firewood like the Baloch do. Divert some of central Punjab's water to Balochistan and Cholistan.

Only if our forefathers knew what kinda country this Pakistan would turn out - they would have never given their lives for this country

FU*K THIS

imagine if Altaf died and some Urdu speaking person calls him a Martyr ? All hell will break lose, now tell me who is more evil or biggest Terrorist OBL or Altaf

Altaf should have been smart. He should have exclusively targeted Sindhis and Pashtuns since they both were huge problem creators for us.

Wow, gentlemen. I am very astonished to see the views of you guys regarding this topic. I wouldn't had been surprised if it was coming from some trolls here. I can understand that you guys feel frustrated and venting this out is probably the only solution you see for now. But this externalization of problems, indulging in blame game and on the top of all that going down the same route you claim to be victim of, isn't gonna help your cause. I expect better from you all.

@PakSword probably you can dismantle the narrative that's being portrayed here better, being yourself from Karachi.

Wow, gentlemen. I am very astonished to see the views of you guys regarding this topic. I wouldn't had been surprised if it was coming from some trolls here. I can understand that you guys feel frustrated and venting this out is probably the only solution you see for now. But this externalization of problems, indulging in blame game and on the top of all that going down the same route you claim to be victim of, isn't gonna help your cause. I expect better from you all.

@PakSword probably you can dismantle the narrative that's being portrayed here better, being yourself from Karachi.

Separatist or ethno nationalist movements don't spur up by themselves. There is almost always a history behind them. The mutated PTM and BLA that we see today have their roots as harmless movements for the rights of Baloch and Pashtun after the One unit policy by NAP, headed by Wali Khan and Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo.

Bhutto, the fascist tyrant, jailed and tortured the leaders of this movement under the FSP and the famous Hyderabad Tribunal. And after that our establishment just kept piling on it.

So a little introspection is necessary. I will repeat, the people of Karachi would never have elected the thugs of MQM if you had listened to our grievances. We Muhajirs are not even violent people, we never had a feudal gun culture, humare baare mein tou 60s and 70s mein mashoor tha that we are seedhay saadhay noukri pesha darpok people. We turned this way because of the discrimination.

Trust me that is already happening. 3-4 families in my extended have already moved to Lahore and Islamabad in the last 5 years.
If you don't mind me asking, how's their experience there in Punjab and with Punjabis?

So if we ask for funds for our city and people than sons of Soil expect better from us ? I mean really ?

Don't push it. It's not about funds we are talking about here. Re-read your posts and the posts that i quoted. You are blatantly acting like a bigot. You are just asking to generate a reaction. A friendly advise, don't do it.

Which is I believe Muhajirs should move to Gwadar when its built or move elsewhere around the country. Leave Karachi to the Sindhis. Dekho kya hashar karte hain.

I strongly disagree....We SHOULD NEVER LEAVE Karachi

Never.

This would literally means giving your blood, memories and love to some one else.

Insurgency in Balochistan and possible war with Iran would may be never allow Gwadar to become operational any time soonn....I just wish there were more port cities to accommodate more people

Sara bojh karachi pe daal diya hai

People make cities....bro....People make it. Would Gwadar be able to have its own charming middle class...that's yet to be seen.

As of now, army vehicles are getting blown up in Balochistan. Until there is peace, no one will move to gwadar

It would be absolute cowardice of Karachiites to leave Karachi and hand the city to illiterate villagers who can't even run a small town, let alone live in Karachi

@pakpride00090

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, how's their experience there in Punjab and with Punjabis?

Don't push it. It's not about funds we are talking about here. Re-read your posts and the posts that i quoted. You are blatantly acting like a bigot. You are just asking to generate a reaction. A friendly advise, don't do it.

Thank you. Your's is the best response so far from a non Karachiite. I guess @pakpride00090 was right when he said Punjabis are the least racist.

As for some of us acting like bigots (I don't think that is the right word for the situation), we are simply sick and tired of Sindhi feudals exploiting us and the middle class Sindhis taunting us as panahgeer and bhookay nangay Hindustani etc etc. Our frustration manifests itself in this way.

Separatist or ethno nationalist movements don't spur up by themselves. There is almost always a history behind them. The mutated PTM and BLA that we see today have their roots as harmless movements for the rights of Baloch and Pashtun after the One unit policy by NAP, headed by Wali Khan and Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo.

Bhutto, the fascist tyrant, jailed and tortured the leaders of this movement under the FSP and the famous Hyderabad Tribunal. And after that our establishment just kept piling on it.

So a little introspection is necessary. I will repeat, the people of Karachi would never have elected the thugs of MQM if you had listened to our grievances. We Muhajirs are not even violent people, we never had a feudal gun culture, humare baare mein tou 60s and 70s mein mashoor tha that we are seedhay saadhay noukri pesha darpok people. We turned this way because of the discrimination.

I do believe there are grievances. And you are right that majority, which is probably more than 99 percent has nothing to do with all these power games. But the thing is it's not always black and white. You always gotta zoom out to see where what went wrong. As they say taali dono hatho sa bajti hai. But having said that, the discourse taken on this thread by indulging in name calling others is not the way to go. Same standards apply to both sides of the aisle.

And the decades of immeasurable lost revenue from the social and financial instability it brought.

Would be, however, we have to stop falling for these gimmicks by these useless politicians. Shahbaz Sharif does the exact same thing in Lahore. Builds a cent's worth of a gimmick after the other and the Lahoris forget and forgive the billions of dollars worth of thievery he and his party committed. They do this exactly because of this.

You might not know this but every time PPP has come into power, except under Zulfiqar, it was not voted in by Lahore and Lahore did indeed pay for it the exact same way Karachi does. While Musharraf was good for Karachi, he was anything but for Lahore. He even slashed the projects that were already underway and paid for. In fact, Lahore did not elect PTI either.

So no, this isn't some otherworldly catastrophe that only Karachi is subjected to and can understand. I just disagree on the ethno politics you justify with it.

"Legitimate rule". You do realise that your attempts at trying to twist and distort basic facts isn't going to get you anywhere. Kashmir's legal status is of a disputed region and under international law the Kashmiris can physically fight against their oppressors/occupying force. Karachi holds no such status. There's also a little matter of 'claim by what right to the land', but that will strike a nerve you don't want me to.

You are desperately and pathetically trying to defend a terrorist outfit only to justify your own barefaced ethno-nationalistic hatred. You are also a hypocrite since you hurl all sorts of insults at PTM and imply ridicule at a certain ethnic group when PTM has not yet done a fraction of what MQM committed for decades.

Ah, yes. The irrefutable one liner based on nothing. Sure.

Dishonest claims. Every single one of those "orgs" began the exact same way. The Mukti Bahini, the PTM and the BLA all began claiming a righteous fight against the oppression from the other Pakistani. None of these organisations attacked "foreigners" in "early times" either.

It is sad and funny how people, such as yourself, will go as far as justifying murder and terrorism just so they can stick to their flimsy ethno-linguistic garbage.

And the MQM killing none Urdu speakers every chance they got obviously had divine sanction, correct? You are exactly that which you claim to hate.

No. You justified MQM's murders and terrorism while demonising every Pakhtoon because of PTM. The "reason I mention all these orgs" is to show you the mirror in hopes that you will forgo your ethno-nationalistic garbage. If not that, then at least I would have exposed your hypocrisy.

Good. However, with regards to electing MQM, I spoke of entire Karachi, generally. With regards to defending MQM I speak of your hypocrisy, specifically.

Yes, them, the PPP goons and the MQM. Add to that every single jack who enabled and allowed them to do what they did by voting for them and/or supporting them.

No, not at all. If you set your victim-ism aside, you'd see I did not imply any such thing. They are not. Neither are Pakhtoons and PTM, btw.

Yeah, the past three decades have clearly showed us that.

If you want a mine is better than your's battle, search elsewhere. I don't really care for whatever you tell yourself to satiate your personal insecurities. Good for you.

Right...

It was Nawaz Sharif and PMLN that has always helped Karachi get rid of extremist elements in political landscape.

The city was auctioned to criminal gangs and port mafia by the rest.

One must always remember that Karachi is too diverse and too complicated to have one political slogan. It will always be a canvas for national politics.

The constant propagation of ethnic superiority and conservative cultural-ism does then take shape in violence in Karachi and that is a governance issue than anything else.

Bhai yahan aise beghairat hai jo Karachi sab ka bolte hain but Gawadar Balocho ka bolte hain
Yahi issue hai but ain honay face nahi kara ais liye yeh wesa nahi souchtay yani

Sindhio ke liye sindh province
Punjabio ke liye punjab
Pathano ke liye kpk
Balochio ke liye balochistan

Hum ko kehtay karachi sab ka? Kabhi karo na name change 1 din ke liye bhi apnay province ka name change jis se Pakistaniat jhalkay?
Karachi sirf aun ka jin honay karachi ke liye qurbani di aur karachi banaya baki loot maar karney atay aur hum ko hi side line kar rahay hotay. Haqeeqat yahi hai.

Sindhis taunting us as panahgeer and bhookay nangay Hindustani etc etc. Our frustration manifests itself in this way.

No one can, and believe me you will find majority of Pakistanis (including sindhis) standing shoulder to shoulder with urdu speaking community when anyone is degrading them by name calling. As i said before, you are as Pakistanis as any other. You always gotta separate power structure and beneficiaries of any system from rest. And that stands true for sindhis as well as it's true for urdu speaking and say punjabis. But when one community member start generalizing others, the argument's base is flawed.

I strongly disagree....We SHOULD NEVER LEAVE Karachi

Never.

This would literally means giving your blood, memories and love to some one else.

Insurgency in Balochistan and possible war with Iran would may be never allow Gwadar to become operational any time soonn....I just wish there were more port cities to accommodate more people

Sara bojh karachi pe daal diya hai

People make cities....bro....People make it. Would Gwadar be able to have its own charming middle class...that's yet to be seen.

As of now, army vehicles are getting blown up in Balochistan. Until there is peace, no one will move to gwadar

It would be absolute cowardice of Karachiites to leave Karachi and hand the city to illiterate villagers who can't even run a small town, let alone live in Karachi

@pakpride00090

Marsun Marsun Karachi Na Devsun !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom