What's new

Is Japan Planning to Create an Anti-China "Asian NATO"?

You guys are having symptoms of delusions and paranoia. We Japanese are peaceful people and encourage continued business development with our partners. Our strategic developments with regional partners are mere geopolicy. China shouldn't worry. :coffee:
lets be real here bro:enjoy:,,,,,when u were strong u bullied them.
now they r stronk,,,,u wont be able to defend,even if u build up ur forces,,,cause of ur small landmass..only way for u now is to become peacefull n consolidate..:agree:
btw making millitary alliances is also a viable option..

Legally, you have no right to stop any ship from operating in EEZ. You can harass and monitor but not go to war over it because if you do, you break international norm and face the consequence of your mistake. The US constantly sail inside our EEZ. You can only fire if it is within your territorial water, which extends only 12nm. Learn, my friend.

In order for me to say anything further, do you accept the islands we control entitle to an EEZ or not? If you do, then you understand that any potential settlement on maritime delimitation on the overlapping EEZ, the area we drilled is completely within our EEZ water. For example, the area we drill is 50 miles off Woody Island (a big natural island clearly entitled to an EEZ under UNCLOS), 17 miles off Triton Island (may not entitle to EEZ but who care). For legal purpose we focus on the Woody Island's 50 miles from the drill area. On the Vietnamese's side, their closest island facing East is 120 miles from the drill area. If we settle an agreement on equidistant principle, the overlapping EEZ will split in half and the drill area is completely within our water.

China is occoupied our Islands with force 1974. It is illegall occoupation.

Legally, you have no right to stop any ship from operating in EEZ. You can harass and monitor but not go to war over it because if you do, you break international norm and face the consequence of your mistake. The US constantly sail inside our EEZ. You can only fire if it is within your territorial water, which extends only 12nm. Learn, my friend.

Stop your arrogance brother, you can break every international norm, but no other, the Vietnam has every right to put no shipping zone over its EEZ, what you do, invade Vietnam?
I

China is occoupied our Islands with force 1974. It is illegall occoupation.
Woody Island has been under our control even before the '74 clash.

Stop your arrogance brother, you can break every international norm, but no other, the Vietnam has every right to put no shipping zone over its EEZ, what you do, invade Vietnam?
I
How am I arrogance? Why does whenever I teach something, I get accuse of arrogance, my friend? Again, nobody in the international community will accept any country to block ships in EEZ water. That is a violation of UNCLOS, international norm, and will face serious consequence, especially for Vietnam, a small country that is easy prey. We don't need to invade them. We are peaceful remember? But first, sanction and we will let our American friends explain to us as they are the one preaching "freedom of navigation". LOL

How am I arrogance? Why does whenever I teach something, I get accuse of arrogance, my friend? Again, nobody in the international community will accept any country to block ships in EEZ water. That is a violation of UNCLOS, international norm, and will face serious consequence, especially for Vietnam, a small country that is easy prey. We don't need to invade them. We are peaceful remember? But first, sanction and we will let our American friends explain to us as they are the one preaching "freedom of navigation". LOL

Ohh, then ramming a ship is legal.

A military campaign against us? LOL I hope it doesn't come to that because trust me, you don't want to see that happening. Also it is not what you think or care that matter in the realm of ideological war. It is the US's thinking that matter because they have the influence and power to cause real damage. You, on the other hand, don't posses that level of deadly weapons.

You are never cooperative. Don't lie. We drill very near the island we control and you cry. This is not cooperative at all. He will spank you because of your naive idiotic thinking! US will never trust a communist country. For you to ask them to supply you with their advance weapons, you better offer some tangible assets in return. Perhaps, your women, sovereignty, or as a pawn to test our new toys effectiveness. Like I said, someone has to test our toys. Look like the US will choose you because you are a communist. They don't want the Philippines to do it since at least they are democrat.
you view is colored and biased because you always look from chinese perspective.
Vietnam is a pawn, US is a monster, China is a peace loving angel. :blah: :blah: :blah:

have you forgotten?

Vietnam launched a deadly preemptive strike on southern china, annihilating the Song army in the 11 century.

Despite Chinese invasion warnings, we started military campaigns against the Kingdom of Siam, Kingdom of Champa, Cambodia and many others in SE Asia. As I said, if Vietnam feels threatened, we never care of other people´s voice, including Chinese.

since Vietnam regains independent in 10 century, we always maintain an army that is trained and talored to take on Chinese army, regardless of Imperial or Commie.

I guess, as soon as we get weapons and political backing and support from America and Japan, Vietnam army will launch a campaign to kick your a$$ out of our territory. Nothing can stop it if you don´t withdraw from your soil and water.

Your scolding and insulting don´t change anything.

Last edited:

woody 1956, Tri ton in 1974. Chinese are invaders. Invaders don't have right to do such thing related to sovereighnity of Vietnam over Island Paracel.

you view is colored and biased because you always look from chinese perspective.
Vietnam is a pawn, US is a monster, China is a peace loving angel. :blah: :blah: :blah:

have you forgotten?

Vietnam launched a deadly preemptive strike on southern china, annihilating the Song army in the 11 century.

Despite Chinese invasion warnings, we started military campaigns against the Kingdom of Siam, Kingdom of Champa, Cambodia and many others in SE Asia. As I said, if Vietnam feels threathened, we never care of other people´s voice, including Chinese.

since Vietnam regains independent in 10 century, we always maintain an army that is trained and talored to take on Chinese army, regardless of Imperial or Commie.
What I said contain substance. That is the most important part. US is an aggressive country, no question ask. They are the one going around the world causing war, instability, killing innocent civilian as a result of their aggressive policy. We kill zero for over 30 years.

You are delusional. You launch a preemptive strike but how come you never occupy the Southern China? LOL Look, I think this is why everyone laughs at you Vietnamese, even the Indian because you lack knowledge on modern warfare tactic. Nobody fights stone age style with spear and arrow anymore. We have satellite, any mobilization of your troop will be spot quickly, for instance. You have no chance.

Look, I think you are a good defender. Not very strong or powerful as you think you are. This is why your empire is small. Let not forget that we did successfully launch military campaign on you during various dynastic era; otherwise we wouldn't occupy you for over 1,000 years and a couple more during Ming dynasty when we defeated and brought back some Vitenamese professionals as slave and made them into eunuch to work in imperial court.

woody 1956, Tri ton in 1974. Chinese are invaders. Invaders don't have right to do such thing related to sovereighnity of Vietnam over Island Paracel.
You are too kiddy for my taste. Young child. LOL

Ohh, then ramming a ship is legal.
There would be no ramming if no threat from Vietnamese side. We did warn of staying away, right?

What I said contain substance. That is the most important part. US is an aggressive country, no question ask. They are the one going around the world causing war, instability, killing innocent civilian as a result of their aggressive policy. We kill zero for over 30 years.

You are delusional. You launch a preemptive strike but how come you never occupy the Southern China? LOL Look, I think this is why everyone laughs at you Vietnamese, even the Indian because you lack knowledge on modern warfare tactic. Nobody fights stone age style with spear and arrow anymore. We have satellite, any mobilization of your troop will be spot quickly, for instance. You have no chance.

Look, I think you are a good defender. Not very strong or powerful as you think you are. This is why your empire is small. Let not forget that we did successfully launch military campaign on you during various dynastic era; otherwise we wouldn't occupy you for over 1,000 years and a couple more during Ming dynasty when we defeated and brought back some Vitenamese professionals as slave and made them into eunuch to work in imperial court.
Viet oriental culture too,no other thing to say.

NO, but we do good things from time to time.
for example, without Vietnam involvement Cambodia today would be a land of deaths.
Only you vietnamese believe these bullsh!t, keep doing "good" things, hehe!

Still another when did I say Chinese is peaceful country?! idiot.

Yes, we need some funny toys and political backings to deal with you.
are you not pitiful? a country of 1.4b bulling a with 90m?
A small funny toy can make you such high, yes, you are kid.

When did you decide steal Chinese islands, you should expect will be "bullied" by 1.4 billion Chinese.
Of course, I don't think you will feel shameful for stealing, you are accustomed to be thief.

So occupying tibet and shyly attacking India in 62 that was very peaceful of you ! after world war 2 which country japan has shown aggression the world can forgive Garmany , then why not japan it doesnt have nuclear weapon like you !
Idiot, hehe!

Last edited:
A small funny toy can make you such high, yes, you are kid.
When did you decide steal Chinese islands, you should expect will be "bullied" by 1.4 billion Chinese.
Of course, I don't think you will feel shameful for stealing, you are accustomed to be thief.

Vietnam controled islands from long time in the past, Viets didn't have troubles with big ans strong Man qing China.

China is just geting greedy recently. China robbed Islands of Vietnam. Chinese stop lying and bully us with 1,4 bill muscle.

we are righteous.

There would be no ramming if no threat from Vietnamese side. We did warn of staying away, right?

so it's only you who can decide what is threat ?
staying away from another vessel ? how far enough for a vessel ?
Chinese fishing boats operating in our EEZ so they would not follow the fishing ban rule of Chinese govt ?

Vietnam controled islands from long time in the past, Viets didn't have troubles with big ans strong Man qing China.

China is just geting greedy recently. China robbed Islands of Vietnam. Chinese stop lying and bully us with 1,4 bill muscle.

we are righteous.
Don't know why, I always think you type the comments while you was crying.

Back
Top Bottom