What's new

Is Japan Planning to Create an Anti-China "Asian NATO"?

Treat the Japanese, the Russians approach is right. Often warned Japan, we Russians smoke, time, will be able to make Japan disappear on Earth. The only way to make these militarists honest stay on their island.

You guys are having symptoms of delusions and paranoia. We Japanese are peaceful people and encourage continued business development with our partners. Our strategic developments with regional partners are mere geopolicy. China shouldn't worry. :coffee:
You are peaceful people?!:rofl:
I prefer to call you as the ones, human faces, hearts of brutes.

The hearts of the Japanese, always feel that they are the best of peoples, like the World War II Nazi Germany. And they are only dwelling on the poor resource-poor island, which makes them have never had mental balance. So we all hope that the United States can hold good in the hands of the chain, or who really see who bites.

Ouch, my friend. You hurt my heart. Where's the love? :kiss3:
Sorry ,I am not your friend.
For the countries and people that you had hurt, and did huge massacre in, you said you are peaceful people, it is very ironic, don't ask me where is the love, I don't know, I can sure is it don't exist in Japan.

Sorry ,I am not your friend.
For the countries and people that you had hurt, and did huge massacre in, you said you are peaceful people, it is very ironic, don't ask me where is the love, I don't know, I can sure is it don't exist in Japan.
is China a peaceful country?
how many million people died under your aggressions? in China and other countries.

you are a typical chinese clown that loves constantly talking of other people´s past to justify your aggression of today.

Sure, Japan having the strongest military should lead a security alliance in East Asia.

Last edited:
I want to warn that while we will not oppose forming alliance as long as an alliance is not form to target a particular country, but if you do target us, there is no turning back for you.

I want to warn that while we will not oppose forming alliance as long as an alliance is not form to target a particular country, but if you do target us, there is no turning back for you.
ha ha ha...
you have no say in other nations policies. don´t pretend you are God.

Japan's National Security Secretariat cabinet councillor Major-General Jun Nagashima in Hanoi on June 6.
Vietnam-Japan.jpg.ashx

US Secretary of Defence for Asian and Pacific Security Affairs Kelly Magsamen in Hanoi June 4.
05614_thuong_tuong_Nguyen_Chi_Vinh.jpg

is China a peaceful country?
how many million people died under your aggressions?

you are a typical chinese clown that loves constantly talking of other people´s past to justify your aggression of today.

Sure, Japan having the strongest military should lead a security alliance in East Asia.
Excuse me? Did I said China is peaceful country?
Why are you crying about these? I don't expect you vietnamese think we China are peaceful, OK.
Keep licking Japanese ***, hehe!

BTW, Is Vietnam peaceful country?

ha ha ha...
Japan's National Security Secretariat cabinet councillor Major-General Jun Nagashima in Hanoi on June 6.
Vietnam-Japan.jpg.ashx

US Secretary of Defence for Asian and Pacific Security Affairs Kelly Magsamen in Hanoi June 4.
Pitiful Vietnam, the visiting of Japanese and American can make you go to climax easily, are you real man?

ha ha ha...

Vietnam-Japan.jpg.ashx

It is just a friendly little reminder and warning so you don't make mistake that cannot be turn back. Take my words very seriously, my friend.

BTW, Is Vietnam peaceful country?
NO, but we do good things from time to time.
for example, without Vietnam involvement Cambodia today would be a land of deaths.
Pitiful Vietnam, the visiting of Japanese and American can make you go to climax easily, are you real man?
Yes, we need some funny toys and political backings to deal with you.
are you not pitiful? a country of 1.4b bulling a with 90m?

It is just a friendly little reminder and warning so you don't make mistake that cannot be turn back. Take my words very seriously, my friend.
do what you like, and we do what we like, okay?

by the way, US defence secretary Chuck Hagel will visit Vietnam later this year. And suprisingly Barrack Obama wants to visit Hanoi, too, but we don´t know yet when he comes :-)

thanks to the world famous oil rig, many things happen quickier than some in China might have imagined.

20140601140258-1.jpg

Last edited:
do what you like, and we do what we like, okay?

by the way, US defence secretary Chuck Hagel will visit Vietnam later this year. And suprisingly Barrack Obama wants to visit Hanoi, too, but we don´t know yet when he comes :-)

thanks to the world famous oil rig, many things happen quickier than some in China might have imagined.

20140601140258-1.jpg
I want to remind you that you are a Communist and the US will not trust you as they are still very much into the cold war mentality. They are using you as a pawn for us. Fried meat. Stupid Viet like you don't understand this. This is why @ViXuyen need to kick your ***. LOL

You are peaceful people?!:rofl:
I prefer to call you as the ones, human faces, hearts of brutes.
So occupying tibet and shyly attacking India in 62 that was very peaceful of you ! after world war 2 which country japan has shown aggression the world can forgive Garmany , then why not japan it doesnt have nuclear weapon like you !

So occupying tibet and shyly attacking India in 62 that was very peaceful of you ! after world war 2 which country japan has shown aggression the world can forgive Garmany , then why not japan it doesnt have nuclear weapon like you !
LOLOLOL Indian logic at its best! LOLOLOL

thanks mister!

ha ha ha...

Vietnam-Japan.jpg.ashx

Maoist chinese seriusly got problem with whole world ! only allies like pakistan they will find !

Back
Top Bottom