What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to reveal the Taimur(ICBM) ?

Many a time, testing of a weapon system is to send a message. China tested ASAT missile to send a message to the US, India tested Agni to send a message to China. Pakistan was able to justify and send a message to India when it tested its Nukes, TNW/Nasr, Shaheen and Ababeel but when it comes to ICBM it impossible to justify that ICBM was tested for protection against India. An ICBM test would a message to US/NATO alone. Either Pakistan's establishment see room for mending the relationship or are scared to send the message. It is anybodies guess why Pakistan is withholding from testing the ICBM.

Pakistani leaders have their businesses, off-springs and relatives in the west and the leaders are scared that something might happen to them.

None of my family member live outside of Pakistan. All they live in rural area of Pakistan.

I better know poverty and sufferings of rural people. Hence my narrative is for common citizens who will suffer due to irresponsible polices .

Every scoundrel speaks for the common people. Hence we have a proverb, patriotism is the last bastion of a scoundrel. I don't know of a single turn-coat in history who didn't betray by waving the flag. It's always done this way. It's so convenient.

With all due respect to PAK members here, based on widely accepted understanding of PAK's industrial capacity, its military doctrine, civil-military tension and western domination/interference in its internal affairs - I do not think PAK have an ICBM nor have the intention to make now.....at least not yet. DO they have the capability? May be, ICBM is 60s tech but question is whether it would be sophisticated enough to penetrate modern western ABMs, which i think it won't.

Rather than ICBMs, PAK should go for long term investment in SLBM and SSBN development as that would fit its official policy of India centric minimum credible deterrence without raising western eyebrows. And for effective deterrence PAK will have to go for some form of SLBM capability in future. For effectiveness, SLBMs by definition have to be above 4000 km in range and have to be deployed on SSBNs. These platforms will have global range even under the guise of "deterring only India". May be with sufficient investment, strong economy and able leadership PAK realistically can have these platforms in 15-20 years time.

Yes, By God............. this is the right time to show case our power
America no more friend of us
West don't care about our interests
India tests Agni-V and developing VI
China openly supporting us on this front
Than why not???
This will done on the base of Now or never

https://www.dawn.com/news/1306577
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-chinese-state-media/articleshow/56347332.cms
Not needed:disagree: AGNI-V and its upcoming variants is/will for China centric they have Agni-2-3 for
Pakistan and there are no threats from west and USA,our main enemy is India and Shaheen-3 cover whole India, so developing an ICBM is a waste of resources, as Pakistan's economy improves due to CPEC the ICBM becomes a reality in long term future:pakistan:

Not needed:disagree: AGNI-V and its upcoming variants is/will for China centric they have Agni-2-3 for
Pakistan and there are no threats from west and USA,our main enemy is India and Shaheen-3 cover whole India, so developing an ICBM is a waste of resources, as Pakistan's economy improves due to CPEC the ICBM becomes a reality in long term future:pakistan:
On this topic i wrote many times that we should go for ICBM.............. today i am busy but hopefully 6pm i shall come back and reply you in detail..............
Wese ap ny hopefully book read ki ho gi .............. maybe just you have start to read

Absolutely we should test an ICBM Missile. We need to improve our military capabilities.

Our economy is weak and progressing slowly why we need ICBM to scare all those nations who are now interested in investment in Pakistan.

We have one enemy and against that we have full spectrum deference.

If China can have an ICBM, then why can't we have an ICBM?
This doesn't mean that every thing that China have, automatically we consider this thing we also have what a bogus logic you have and China is a major power and Pakistan ain't they cannot put sanctions on China but put very very very very hard sanctions on Pakistan, don't expect that China is/will gives you an ICBM or its technologies
Think logically Mr @Iqbal Ali

This doesn't mean that every thing that China have, automatically we consider this thing we also have what a bogus logic you have and China is a major power and Pakistan ain't they cannot put sanctions on China but put very very very very hard sanctions on Pakistan, don't expect that China is/will gives you an ICBM or its technologies
Think logically Mr @Iqbal Ali
Agreed we are a much smaller power.

Maybe in the future we can test an ICBM when the economy is better.

What about India, even India has an ICBM.

I never said China will give ICBM technologies to pakistan genius.

Pakistani leaders have their businesses, off-springs and relatives in the west and the leaders are scared that something might happen to them.

If you have such leaders then having an ICBM is also a waste.

Back
Top Bottom