What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to reveal the Taimur(ICBM) ?

US and west invade NK???
So you want hard sanctions on Pakistan worst than NK and remember bro we are the Islamic country and what happen to Iraq in the name of weapons of mass destruction @The Hack

So you want hard sanctions on Pakistan worst than NK and remember bro we are the Islamic country and what happen to Iraq in the name of weapons of mass destruction @The Hack
As you said "we are the Islamic country" so why we afraid from enemies of Islam,
surely we are going to test ICBM before 2020............ no doubt that Allah Almighty with Muslims

As you said "we are the Islamic country" so why we afraid from enemies of Islam,
surely we are going to test ICBM before 2020............ no doubt that Allah Almighty with Muslims
So you want to isoltate Pakistan from rest of the World then how will we survive from extreme sanctions,AND ALLAH ALSO TEACHES US NOT TO THINK BLINDLY

So you want to isoltate Pakistan from rest of the World then how will we survive from extreme sanctions,AND ALLAH ALSO TEACHES US NOT TO THINK BLINDLY
i don't want to confront you, you have the right to adopt your choice same for me......... but i am so confident about my info...........

Waiting for 23rd March special surprise
No there is nothing special surprise in 23 March except AH-1Z some more, don't expect there will be an ICBM on the parade :disagree::disagree::p::p::p:

Last edited by a moderator:
No there is nothing special surprise in 23 March except AH-1Z some more, don't expect there will be an ICBM on the parade :disagree::disagree::p::p::p:
I know very well sir, but some days before anonymous person told me about this missile,

I know very well sir, but some days before anonymous person told me about this missile,
Pakistan's ICBM is just myth/rumors and nothing else, yes we have the tech to build an ICBM but our currently longest range missile is SHAHEEN-3 with a range of 2750 km and that anonymous person who told you, is he working PAKISTAN DEFENSE RELATED ORGANIZATIONS LIKE NESCOM,SUPERCO,PAKISTAN ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION, NDC ETC ETC AND WHAT IS THE BACKGROUND THIS GUY AND IF HE IS THEN WHY HE SHARE THIS SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO YOU, YOU'RE NOT DEFENSE JOURNALIST NOR IN IN ARMED FORCE OF PAKISTAN OR GOVT HIGHER OFFICER LIKE PRESIDENT,PRIME MINISTER OR DEFENSE MINSTER, ITS LIKE THAT I AM SAID TO YOU THAT SUN YESTERDAY SUN WAS RISING ON TO THE WEST AND YOU'RE BELIEVING THAT WITHOUT A PROVE ISN'T WRONG @The Hacko_O:o:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, until it is disclose, nobody can claim. To me, It should not be tested yet. The urgent capability to be acquired and tested are. Following two system will make a balance in subcontinent power zone.
1) ABM Test
2) Anti Ship ballistic missile with a range of 1500-2000.

According to the Strategic Plan Division report issued, Pakistan has started to work to develop the intercontinental ballistic missile “Taimur” .

According to the source, intercontinental ballistic missile Taimur has a range of 7000 km and has the capacity of hitting its target accurately. Intercontinental ballistic missile of Pakistan “Taimur” can take over the nuclear warheads as well as traditional weapons. Development of Taimur definitely is a significant journey to stronger defense of the country.

In short Pakistan’s missiles program is the pride of Nation. Missile Development program of Pakistan, battlefield range missiles to intercontinental missile, is a journey of struggles, devotion and commitments. Definitely missile program of Pakistan, especially upcoming intercontinental missile Taimur is a great symbol of defense and guarantee of survival.
According to my sources its test my held in 2018 or 2019
And this is not RUMORS

Back
Top Bottom