What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to reveal the Taimur(ICBM) ?

shootingstar

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Should Pakistan take a leaf out of North Korean play book to test and reveal the Taimur(ICBM) ?

What do you think? Will Pakistan get another opportunity in the near future? Shouldn't Pakistan test it immediately before things cool off?

It was a Liquid fueled rocket canceled by Musharraf. Was project of our great Doctor A.Q Khan.
In any case we can no longer continue with Liquid fueled Missiles anymore because of Indian ABM capabilities. The rockets are too slow to accelerate and vulnerable to being shot down during boost phase.

It was a Liquid fueled rocket canceled by Musharraf. Was project of our great Doctor A.Q Khan.
In any case we can no longer continue with Liquid fueled Missiles anymore because of Indian ABM capabilities. The rockets are too slow to accelerate and vulnerable to being shot down during boost phase.

The cancellation was only keep the program under wrap. Pakistan's Shaheen-III and Ababeel already use solid fuel.

The cancellation was only keep the program under wrap. Pakistan's Shaheen-III and Ababeel already use solid fuel.
Thats why we changes over to solid fuel . The solid fueled missiles accelerate fast and are quick to fly out of range of enemy ABM during boost phase.
As of now we do not have the solid fuel technology required for ICBM. The burnout time of out Shaheen 2,3, and Ababeel are all 60 seconds plus for first stage which is in line with any other ICBM, but the thrust generated is low at the moment.
We will need better fuel technology for ICBM.

Thats why we changes over to solid fuel . The solid fueled missiles accelerate fast and are quick to fly out of range of enemy ABM during boost phase.
As of now we do not have the solid fuel technology required for ICBM. The burnout time of out Shaheen 2,3, and Ababeel are all 60 seconds plus for first stage which is in line with any other ICBM, but the thrust generated is low at the moment.
We will need better fuel technology for ICBM.

What makes you think that this was not already achieved? Remember until Ababeel test world thought that Pakistan did not have MIRV tech.

What makes you think that this was not already achieved? Remember until Ababeel test world thought that Pakistan did not have MIRV tech.
I am not saying that we dont have the technology or capability. I am saying that the technology ready and usable for a Pakistani ICBM is based on liquid fueled rocket which we do not intend to use anymore because of Indian ABM.
To make a solid fueled ICBM if ever Pakistan wants to do that, will need improvement in our solid fuel technology.
For Example look at the plume of this French M51 ICBM. Its about 4 times longer than the missile.
BJ0ZYNNCYAEbh5b.jpg

Now look at the plume of our Shaheen-3. Its about the same length as the missile itself.
566aaeb8eb24f.jpg

So by common sense the French M-51 is producing 4 times more thrust than our Shaheen-3., and by same assumption we will need at lest twice as much fuel to reach same distance as a French ICBM or any other solid fueled ICBM. I am saying twice the fuel because i also assume that our ICBM is carrying 1 ton warhead not 2.5 tons like Trident or M51. For that kind of throw weight we will need even more fuel .
By that stipulation under current solid fuel tech capability of ours, the ICBM we make will be too heavy to be feasible.

I am not saying that we dont have the technology or capability. I am saying that the technology ready and usable for a Pakistani ICBM is based on liquid fueled rocket which we do not intend to use anymore because of Indian ABM.
To make a solid fueled ICBM if ever Pakistan wants to do that, will need improvement in our solid fuel technology.
For Example look at the plume of this French M51 ICBM. Its about 4 times longer than the missile.
BJ0ZYNNCYAEbh5b.jpg

Now look at the plume of our Shaheen-3. Its about the same length as the missile itself.
566aaeb8eb24f.jpg

So by common sense the French M-51 is producing 4 times more thrust than our Shaheen-3., and by same assumption we will need at lest twice as much fuel to reach same distance as a French ICBM or any other solid fueled ICBM. I am saying twice the fuel because i also assume that our ICBM is carrying 1 ton warhead not 2.5 tons like Trident or M51. For that kind of throw weight we will need even more fuel .
By that stipulation under current solid fuel tech capability of ours, the ICBM we make will be too heavy to be feasible.

You are comparing Shaheen-3 with ICBM which is unfair.

When solid fueled Taimur(ICBM) is tested and revealed, it would be comparable to other ICBMs.

the sanctions which never imposed you guys want to be imposed too ?

With China and Russia strongly supporting Pakistan, Pakistan has nothing worry. ICBM test would send a strong message.

You are comparing Shaheen-3 with ICBM which is unfair.

When solid fueled Taimur(ICBM) is tested and revealed, it would be comparable to other ICBMs.

With China and Russia strongly supporting Pakistan, Pakistan has nothing worry. ICBM test would send a strong message.
We are not North Korea .
Who made ICBM after making less than 10 actual working Nukes. You need warheads of significant yield for an ICBM as an ICBM starts a nuclear war.Unless we have 50--60 spare nukes to be left tied to same numbers of ICBM, we do not need to build an ICBM.
Currently all our nukes are for India which is way closer.

Due to Events,which have taken place in past 1 and 1/2 decade.
I don't expect corrupt clowns to do anything.
Dont worry, the National command authority are no foreigners. They are from this country and made policies and procedures as per our situation.

Poverty-In-Pakistan.jpg

Pehlay awam ko pira, likha lo! Khuda ka khoaf karo...
Defence budget dont stop peoples education or does it?
In fact Pakistanis spend 50% or more of their salaries on school fees which is one of the highest amount in the world.
The education our youth have been getting in the last 10-15 years is text books written by organizations such as British council , written by foreigners propagating foreign agenda. The GCSE kids of Pakistan are more Indian at heart then Pakistani as they been fed foreign propaganda. Such education is detrimental.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom