What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to reveal the Taimur(ICBM) ?

How much you have the relevant knowledge, How many books of hadith you have read??? Have you read yet Kitab ul Fitan of Sheikh Hammad???

What's going on Sir, you are repeating same answer???
If you want to discuss about this topic than please reply according to question??? Sorry in advance if i hurt your feelings/emotions through my rude language
THEN SHOW ME A ME A ONE HADITH THAT TELL US WHICH TIME/YEAR ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN, AND I READ BOTH SAHE-MUSLIM AND SAHE- BUKHARI WHICH MOST RECOGNIZED BOOK AFTER QURA'AN

THEN SHOW ME A ME A ONE HADITH THAT TELL US WHICH TIME/YEAR ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN, AND I READ BOTH SAHE-MUSLIM AND SAHE- BUKHARI WHICH MOST RECOGNIZED BOOK AFTER QURA'AN
So nice sir, So i can assume from your reply that you read the book 'Kitab UL Fitan' of 'Sheikh Naeem bin Hammad' (The collections of Sahih Hadith about wars) am i right???

Secondly, i want to mention here the relevant hadith if you allow me........... (Urdu)

So nice sir, So i can assume from your reply that you read the book 'Kitab UL Fitan' of 'Sheikh Naeem bin Hammad' (The collections of Sahih Hadith about wars) am i right???

Secondly, i want to mention here the relevant hadith if you allow me........... (Urdu)
PLEASE

OK, please just wait for a while........... i just copy the text
The relevant reference is:

upload_2018-3-19_3-0-40.png

This is about the Ex NATO chief, which is a Canadian
upload_2018-3-19_3-0-40.png

About the re-appearance of Imam Mahdi A.S:

upload_2018-3-19_3-11-22.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-19_2-53-20.png
    upload_2018-3-19_2-53-20.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 46
  • upload_2018-3-19_2-54-47.png
    upload_2018-3-19_2-54-47.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 34
  • upload_2018-3-19_3-9-25.png
    upload_2018-3-19_3-9-25.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 34
WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THESE AND WHO IS KAB A OUR HOLY PROPHET FRIENDS
I have posted 4 or 5 pictures, please quote relevant picture
than i shall be able to give relevant reference

This is the reference of picture about Ex Canadian NATO Chief
upload_2018-3-19_3-16-10.png

AND IN YOUR LAST POST AND LAST PIC YOU POST THAT IS THAT VERSES OF QURA'AN BUT I THINK THE AUTHOR MODIFIES THESE VERSES ACCORDING TO HIS NEED, AND SAME APPLIES TO YOUR ABOVE POST
OK, this picture is about same topic with Arabic:
upload_2018-3-19_3-25-5.png

This is about the upcoming war of Egypt and Syria:
upload_2018-3-19_3-30-5.png

I think now this is enough for me............... Now it's all about your research

OK, this picture is about same topic with Arabic:
View attachment 460423

This is about the upcoming war of Egypt and Syria:
View attachment 460425

I think now this is enough for me............... Now it's all about your research
YAAR THERE WAS LOT OF BATTLES B/W EGYPT AND SYRIA PAST CENTURIES THEY JUST ASSUMPTION BY AUTHOR, THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT NAMES YOU QUOTED YOUR POSTS, THERE IS NOTHING IN SAHE MUSLIM AND BUKHARI THE NAMES AND PALACES YOU MENTION EXCEPT THE KHORASAN, AND BRO THERE JUST A REFERENCE IN HADITH THAT ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN NEAR THE DOOMS DAY AND BRO YOU'RE DOING USELESS DISCUSSION TO PROVE YOUR POINT THAT ARMAGEDDON IS AROUND THE CORNER MAY BE YOUR RIGHT BUT MAY BE YOU TOTALLY WRONG IT IS A 99% CHANCE THAT CURRENTLY BAD SITUATION IN ME IS NOT A BEGINNING OF ARMAGEDDON AND ALLAH KNOWS BEST WHEN ARMAGEDDON WILL START, AND ALL YOUR THESE POST ARE IRRELEVANT FOR THIS THREAD "POSSIBLE ICBM OF PAKISTAN" NOT FOR BEGINNING OF ARMAGEDDON :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

YAAR THERE WAS LOT OF BATTLES B/W EGYPT AND SYRIA PAST CENTURIES THEY JUST ASSUMPTION BY AUTHOR, THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT NAMES YOU QUOTED YOUR POSTS, THERE IS NOTHING IN SAHE MUSLIM AND BUKHARI THE NAMES AND PALACES YOU MENTION EXCEPT THE KHORASAN, AND BRO THERE JUST A REFERENCE IN HADITH THAT ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN NEAR THE DOOMS DAY AND BRO YOU'RE DOING USELESS DISCUSSION TO PROVE YOUR POINT THAT ARMAGEDDON IS AROUND THE CORNER MAY BE YOUR RIGHT BUT MAY BE YOU TOTALLY WRONG IT IS A 99% CHANCE THAT CURRENTLY BAD SITUATION IN ME IS NOT A BEGINNING OF ARMAGEDDON AND ALLAH KNOWS BEST WHEN ARMAGEDDON WILL START, AND ALL YOUR THESE POST ARE IRRELEVANT FOR THIS THREAD "POSSIBLE ICBM OF PAKISTAN" NOT FOR BEGINNING OF ARMAGEDDON :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:
I don't want to prove my assumptions true because i have so little knowledge that can't enough to prove my words true. So, i have to stop this topic here
Concluding notes:
Just around the corner means near future (Doesn't means the next day or next week)
You want to see your assumptions be appreciated, So i appreciate your knowledge sir.
Kitab Ul Fitan is collections of Sahih Ahadiths as i mentioned earlier
Armageddon will start before Great war and Final war (Al-Malhamatul Kubra & Third World War)

I don't want to prove my assumptions true because i have so little knowledge that can't enough to prove my words true. So, i have to stop this topic here
Concluding notes:
You just do a favor and stop spreading falsehood. If you have a hadith from Sahih Muslim or Bukhari, just quote it without your own or someone else's mirch masala. I don't accept the saying of this aalim or that aalim, this imam and that imam. On the other hand, if a narration reaches to the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) then I will not have an iota of doubt believing in that. So far you have tried to misguide us by quoting some one named Kaab. Even if he was a Sahabi, his own opinion doesn't count (unless of course he is just quoting the Prophet (PBUH).

You just do a favor and stop spreading falsehood. If you have a hadith from Sahih Muslim or Bukhari, just quote it without your own or someone else's mirch masala. I don't accept the saying of this aalim or that aalim, this imam and that imam. On the other hand, if a narration reaches to the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) then I will not have an iota of doubt believing in that. So far you have tried to misguide us by quoting some one named Kaab. Even if he was a Sahabi, his own opinion doesn't count (unless of course he is just quoting the Prophet (PBUH).
You are so right sir, i shall quote relevant hadith here, just wait for a while

Hazarat Imam Mehdi will not be in human form.

It will be a system or government .Same as dajjal is in a state form creating fitnas .

The government will be formed in Saudi Arabia according to a hadit people will FIND (means a democracy will come in KSA)

KSA is the only country where illumanti economy and sanctions can't be possible.

It is a long debate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom