What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to reveal the Taimur(ICBM) ?

You just do a favor and stop spreading falsehood. If you have a hadith from Sahih Muslim or Bukhari, just quote it without your own or someone else's mirch masala. I don't accept the saying of this aalim or that aalim, this imam and that imam. On the other hand, if a narration reaches to the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) then I will not have an iota of doubt believing in that. So far you have tried to misguide us by quoting some one named Kaab. Even if he was a Sahabi, his own opinion doesn't count (unless of course he is just quoting the Prophet (PBUH).
upload_2018-3-19_8-25-13.png

upload_2018-3-19_8-33-3.png

Please quote the page number of Sahih Bukhari or Sahih Muslim where this narration is written.
If i have to done every thing than why you are wasting your time............ can you see the chain of narrators??? hopefully so, than i my opinion their is no need to demanding other references, you can google search about the validity of Kitab ul Fitan

upload_2018-3-19_8-42-22.png

View attachment 460494

If i have to done every thing than why you are wasting your time............ can you see the chain of narrators??? hopefully so, than i my opinion their is no need to demanding other references, you can google search about the validity of Kitab ul Fitan

View attachment 460496
What's the guarantee that an idiot is not making all this in the name of Hadith? Your opinion or not your opinion, I give a damn to that. But when you are claiming that the Prophet (PBUH) said something, your are supposed to prove the authenticity of that by providing the reference. Otherwise you are lying. Many evil people try to do that for their evil gains.

I don't want to prove my assumptions true because i have so little knowledge that can't enough to prove my words true. So, i have to stop this topic here
Concluding notes:
Just around the corner means near future (Doesn't means the next day or next week)
You want to see your assumptions be appreciated, So i appreciate your knowledge sir.
Kitab Ul Fitan is collections of Sahih Ahadiths as i mentioned earlier
Armageddon will start before Great war and Final war (Al-Malhamatul Kubra & Third World War)
1- your first arguments i have to say no one knows when Armageddon will occurs ONLY ALLAH KNOWS ( TIME IS UNCERTAIN)
2- did you see END OF THE TIME by Dr. shahid massood he EXPLAIN EVERY THINK ABOUT AMAGEDDON AND (END OF TIME)
3-ARMAGEDDON OR AL-MALAMATUL KUBRA OR THIRD WORLD WAR THESE SAME BATTLE AS SAID BY DR SHAHID MASSOOD, AND AS BY DR SHAHID MASSOOD ARMAGEDDON OR MALAMATUL KUBRA OR THIRD WORLD WAR IS NOT A SINGLE WAR BUT SERIES OF WARS THAT WILL HAPPENING IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD
4- YOU QUOTED DIFFERENT HADITH WITHOUT REFERENCE FROM SAHIH BUKHARI AND SAHIH MUSLIM

What's the guarantee that an idiot is not making all this in the name of Hadith? Your opinion or not your opinion, I give a damn to that. But when you are claiming that the Prophet (PBUH) said something, your are supposed to prove the authenticity of that by providing the reference. Otherwise you are lying. Many evil people try to do that for their evil gains.
NO BRO HE IS BELIEVE THAT ARMAGEDDON IS AROUND THE CORNER, HE IS REALLY CONFUSE

@all

It is not t ime to reveal anything like ICBM (i'm not talking about the question do we haveT one or not). Currently the game played is a 5th gen war, and you don't fight 5th gen wars with ICBM. but by making your economy stronger, developping your narrative at international level, modernizing your educational system, reinforcing your friendship with key/true friendly countries..

I'm not saying we should not work on ICBM, ABM, 5th gen fighter, next gen soldiers, etc...

Yeah, Lun pe charh.

“Intellectual curiosity” walay chuzay.. :lol:
kasur tumhara nahi hai tumhary maa baap ka hai jin logo ny tum jesy najaiz ulad peda ki aur legta hai apny maa baap ko bi yehi kehty ho gy

kasur tumhara nahi hai tumhary maa baap ka hai jin logo ny tum jesy najaiz ulad peda ki aur legta hai apny maa baap ko bi yehi kehty ho gy

Nahi...par teri ami ko yehi khta hun or wo krti b hai.

:rofl:

BC, maa baap ko beech mein lanay ki itni jaldi kyun hti hai tum gashti k bachun ko? Keep parents outside of internet blabber...no?

Now gtfo kiddo. Time waste na kar and stop sh*t posting about how you have some sort of inside knowledge of Pakistan's ICBM test and what not.

We do not have an ICBM program. All senior members here know this. So stop trying to spread baseless rumors out of your over-used a$$.:guns:

ok maa baap ko ni lyty to a ja peshawr phr dekly kis my kitna hai dum
najaiz ulad
najaiz ulad
najaiz ulad
my to yehi kaho ga ja jo karna hai kar ly

Lol, calm down kiddo and grow up. Sorry for getting under your skin.

Move on and welcome to the jungle that is PDF :)

Taimur name coined during the time of Dr. Qadeer a liquid base missile program reportedly range between 4000 Kms to 5000 kms which supposed to be developed after Ghauri III (which was cancelled by Gen Musharaf).
Ghauri III was cancelled when only its engine testing is going on no further development.

No more missile will be named after controversial heroes since Taimur is highly debatable character.

As per best info there is no plan to develop ICBM but can't say about other projects :enjoy: with max range of 4500 Kms.

@AUz & @Ch abdullah

Stop fighting like street kids....

But when you are claiming that the Prophet (PBUH) said something, your are supposed to prove the authenticity of that by providing the reference. Otherwise you are lying. Many evil people try to do that for their evil gains.
Where i said above words??? Please quote these words from my reply

So will Pakistan join the Muslims to fight China?
It will depends upon the situation, However in real world everything is possible

1- your first arguments i have to say no one knows when Armageddon will occurs ONLY ALLAH KNOWS ( TIME IS UNCERTAIN)
2- did you see END OF THE TIME by Dr. shahid massood he EXPLAIN EVERY THINK ABOUT AMAGEDDON AND (END OF TIME)
3-ARMAGEDDON OR AL-MALAMATUL KUBRA OR THIRD WORLD WAR THESE SAME BATTLE AS SAID BY DR SHAHID MASSOOD, AND AS BY DR SHAHID MASSOOD ARMAGEDDON OR MALAMATUL KUBRA OR THIRD WORLD WAR IS NOT A SINGLE WAR BUT SERIES OF WARS THAT WILL HAPPENING IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD
4- YOU QUOTED DIFFERENT HADITH WITHOUT REFERENCE FROM SAHIH BUKHARI AND SAHIH MUSLIM

NO BRO HE IS BELIEVE THAT ARMAGEDDON IS AROUND THE CORNER, HE IS REALLY CONFUSE
(TIME IS UNCERTAIN) You are absolutely right....... no doubt

did you see END OF THE TIME by Dr. shahid massood he EXPLAIN EVERY THINK ABOUT AMAGEDDON AND (END OF TIME)

Yes i had seen almost all episodes

ARMAGEDDON OR AL-MALAMATUL KUBRA OR THIRD WORLD WAR THESE SAME BATTLE AS SAID BY DR SHAHID MASSOOD, AND AS BY DR SHAHID MASSOOD ARMAGEDDON OR MALAMATUL KUBRA OR THIRD WORLD WAR IS NOT A SINGLE WAR BUT SERIES OF WARS THAT WILL HAPPENING IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD

No dear brother these are different wars according to a well renowned Professor of Jamia Al-Azhar (Muhammad Jamal ud Din)
Now you have to decide whether Dr. Shahid is more reliable or Professor of Jamia Al-Azhar.

YOU QUOTED DIFFERENT HADITH WITHOUT REFERENCE FROM SAHIH BUKHARI AND SAHIH MUSLIM

Several times i wrote that Kitab ul Fitan is based on collections of All Sahih Ahadiths of Sihah Sitta about Future wars and conflicts

Where i said above words??? Please quote these words from my reply
So now are saying you never said that the Prophet of Allah said what you have presented so far (i.e. different narrations stating from Kaab). That's what I initially thought. These are not then Ahadieth. As a consequence whatever claimed was imagination of someone else (other than the Prophet PBUH) that might come true but most probably not. Allah SwT used to send the angel with prophesies only to Muhammad (PBUH) and not anyone else. Human beings can make guess only.

So now are saying you never said that the Prophet of Allah said what you have presented so far (i.e. different narrations stating from Kaab). That's what I initially thought. These are not then Ahadieth. As a consequence whatever claimed was imagination of someone else (other than the Prophet PBUH) that might come true but most probably not. Allah SwT used to send the angel with prophesies only to Muhammad (PBUH) and not anyone else. Human beings can make guess only.
I don't want to reply your comments anymore because you just want to prove yourself right, Keep it up. However thanks for your valuable inputs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom