What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to reveal the Taimur(ICBM) ?

Pakistan does not need ICBM .

why you people want to live like north Koreans under sever sanctions ?!

uncle SAM will never attack Pakistan. okay calm down and work on economy .

Pakistan needs educational ,administrative , political and economical reforms.

This is exactly the same narrative we keep hearing from the CENTCOM and New Delhi. Thanks for your valuable input. BTW, how many family members do you have in the US? Are they working or receiving education?

This is exactly the same narrative we keep hearing from the CENTCOM and New Delhi. Thanks for your valuable input. BTW, how many family members do you have in the US? Are they working or receiving education?
None of my family member live outside of Pakistan. All they live in rural area of Pakistan.

I better know poverty and sufferings of rural people. Hence my narrative is for common citizens who will suffer due to irresponsible polices .

No, not even Taimur (cancelled 4500KMS liquid missile started by Dr. Qadeer cancelled by Gen Musharraf).
Pakistan is a narrow country and cannot afford a slow-coach liquid fueled missile as its too risky.
Higher probability of being intercepted in boost phase.

Pakistan is a narrow country and cannot afford a slow-coach liquid fueled missile as its too risky.
Higher probability of being intercepted in boost phase.
Our Ghauri missile is not slow at all and using separating warhead tech and when Ghauri will enter interception stage it will only a 2.5 metter war head coming with mach 8 straight from top very hard to intercept.

even Ghauri has superior tech as compared to Indian missiles leave aside Shaheen.

who is willing to take a bet that there are observers from your country in NK during the tests?

Time is running out for Pakistan. If they do not test their ICBM in 2018 they may never ever get another opportunity.

What kinda right time?
Shouldn’t there be balance of power?

Many a time, testing of a weapon system is to send a message. China tested ASAT missile to send a message to the US, India tested Agni to send a message to China. Pakistan was able to justify and send a message to India when it tested its Nukes, TNW/Nasr, Shaheen and Ababeel but when it comes to ICBM it impossible to justify that ICBM was tested for protection against India. An ICBM test would a message to US/NATO alone. Either Pakistan's establishment see room for mending the relationship or are scared to send the message. It is anybodies guess why Pakistan is withholding from testing the ICBM.

I think if another salala happens ( unlikely tho as seen in new documentaries , western border posts have manpads ), then icbm will be tested

Back
Top Bottom