What's new

Is it possible to turn Arab deserts into greenery?

@IamBengali nobody here cares about your tiny flat and overpopulated swamp with barely any historical heritage that is soon going under water.

:tup:

WTF are you talking ? No historical heritage? We know how to preserve our heritage unlike you who are destroying Islamic heritage for a clock tower.

If nobody cares about Bangladesh how come in 2011 it was ranked best holiday destination in the world by a top most international tourist magazine? Bangladesh is not going under water. We have succeeded in disaster management and got award from UN for it.

WTF are you talking ? No historical heritage? We know how to preserve our heritage unlike you who are destroying Islamic heritage for a clock tower.

If nobody cares about Bangladesh how come in 2011 it was ranked best holiday destination in the world by a top most international tourist magazine? Bangladesh is not going under water. We have succeeded in disaster management and got award from UN for it.

You are still a flat tiny overpopulated swap that is soon going under water with barely any diversity in terms of landscapes. You have probably never seen snow either. Or a mountain. Or a steppe. Or a desert.

You have no natural seclusion. Barely any modernity either. Do you even have traditional architecture?

I asked you a question. Does your tiny swamp even have a city that is older than 1000 years?

KSA has cities that are nearly 4000 years old.

Here what I'm talking about
Njg4NTEyOT-komur-cikarilan-alanlara-agac-dikimi-yapildi.jpg
agac2.jpg

@IamBengali

Besides am I going to get impressed by your tiny flat swamp because you posted 1 photo of some beach when we have this and the second biggest coral reefs in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia? 1300 tropical islands and nearly 3000 km of mainly tropical coastline?

8698564016_914e5e0842_o.jpg

فرسان by jazan2013, on Flickr​

sv6zqv.jpg

35d4vgk.jpg

2gua1q8.jpg

xntddx.jpg

hx3low.jpg

2r59i6b.jpg

5.jpg

2048.jpg

During his first exploration of the Red Sea the legendary underwater explorer Jacques Yves Cousteau observed about the shorelines of Saudi Arabia and Sudan - "Life abounds in bank after bank of exuberant coral structures, second only to those of the Great Barrier Reef in extent and exceeding it perhaps in splendour. Here there is deep clarity, blazing colour, and active fauna".

For years cloaked in secrecy, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has exploded on to the tourist track. International Cultural Tourism has been evident for many years with groups coming from Japan, America and Europe. Saudi Arabia is now realising a national heritage and opening sustained dive tourism. Our Saudi Arabia dive trips are from Liveaboards and proving to be a great success. This is as a result of spectacular diving with newly discovered dive sites and an abundance of large pelagic activity both on our Yanbu and Farasan Banks itineraries, with several species of sharks including silkies, oceanics and tigers, as well as giant mantas.

It has been said that Saudi Arabia is one of diving's last frontiers, and it is a fact that very few westerners have ever been able to dive here. The appeal of diving almost untouched, barely explored reefs is undeniable. With an incredible variety of marine life and some of the most flourishing coral reefs to be found anywhere in the world - it is no wonder that so many famous explorers have dived here.

The Red Sea is rated as one of the top ten diving destinations in the world. Egypt, Sudan and Jordan offer fantastic diving, but how many of you have dived the Saudi Arabian Red Sea? How many of you know anyone who has? Without question, many if not most of the outer reefs in that region have never been dived. The diversity of marine life and fauna along the reefs really are quite exquisite and offer the diver a high quality and extremely memorable diving experience.

Diving holidays to Saudi Arabia | Red Sea Diving Holidays | Liveaboards in Saudi Arabia | Yabul and Farasan Banks are Saudi Arabia's top dive sites

Too many videos for them to be posted here but you can check out the thread I linked to.

Google Jacques Yves Cousteau.

I hate deserts from core of my heart. I can't even breath where there is no greenery. I live in Bangladesh. Rural Bangladesh is full of green everywhere but Dhaka is concrete jungle but still there is green left in Dhaka in form of Parks but in Arab countries esp. in Saudi Arabia there is hardly any green. Esp. in Mecca there seems to be absolutely no greenery. All buildings seems to be built in desert land.

Is it possible to turn all deserts in Arabia full of greenery with flowers blossoming everywhere?

Why is there hardly any tree in Mecca? How do Meccans live without green? There should be a project taken immediately to plant trees around Ka'aba in the expansion project.

abraj1.jpg

You already have started a thread in your hate for Mecca.. what is the point in starting another one?

I'm already thinking to start a thread on Kali cult!

You already have started a thread in hate for Mecca.. what is the point in starting another one?

I'm already thinking to start a thread on Kali cult!

Nauzubillah. I can't hate Mecca. Its Prophet's land. I said Saudi Govt. should do something if possible to plant some trees. Without trees skyline would look not impressive especially after building that ugly clock tower. Its constructive discussion, not hate.

Here what I'm talking about
Njg4NTEyOT-komur-cikarilan-alanlara-agac-dikimi-yapildi.jpg
agac2.jpg

Not sure if this is suited for the climate outside of the many mountainous areas and provinces where there is no need for that.

I think that we have to look towards our neighbor Israel which has a similar climate. They have done an excellent work in the Negev Desert. But in KSA the deserts are mainly hilly and mountainous outside of the Rub' al-Khali desert but that desert has large underwater lakes because it was once sea.

Nauzubillah. I can't hate Mecca. Its Prophet's land. I said Saudi Govt. should do something if possible to plant some trees. Without trees skyline would look not impressive especially after building that ugly clock tower. Its constructive discussion, not hate.

We already answered your retarded trolling. By posting photos, a 22 minute long video and even links to parks and gardens in Makkah and photos. That you are a cretin and does don't understand this is not our problem.

جريدة الرياض : الأمير خالد الفيصل يدشن مشاريع الحدائق بمكة

Find an Arab and let him translate the article for you. I don't bother dealing with you anymore. Let us just say that this article deals with the construction of parks and gardens.

One out of many parks and gardens in Makkah:

464694265660.jpg

Nor is it my problem that you don't understand that Makkah is located in a valley surrounded by mountains and ROCKY hills. That it is the hottest city in KSA and that there cannot be parks in the middle of the city due to buildings and Masjid al-Haram. At most palm trees and trees which ALREADY exist but they are scarce.

What's the oldest city in Saudi Arabia and how old is it? Can anyone post pictures of it? Or maybe some articles?

I can't bother to search. I can't work with multiple tabs with this shitty laptop. :D

You stated 'i hate most desert' and than you posted photo of Mecca!
And, what is your business with Prophet? when you don't believe what prophet left among people?

three biggest peaks in the world

What a load of Bullshit.:lol:

1.EverestHimalayas Nepal/Tibet 29,035
2.K2 (Mount Godwin Austen)KarakoramPakistan/China 28,250
3.Kangchenjunga HimalayasIndia/Nepal 28,169
4.LhotseHimalayas Nepal/Tibet 27,940
5.MakaluHimalayas Nepal/Tibet 27,766
6.Cho OyuHimalayas Nepal/Tibet 26,906
7.DhaulagiriHimalayas Nepal 26,795
8.ManasluHimalayas Nepal 26,781
9.Nanga ParbatHimalayas Pakistan 26,660
10.AnnapurnaHimalayas Nepal 26,545

I don't see Bangladesh in this list.

@IamBengali

Besides am I going to get impressed by your tiny flat swamp because you posted 1 photo of some beach when we have this and the second biggest coral reefs in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia? 1300 tropical islands and nearly 3000 km of mainly tropical coastline?

5.jpg

2048.jpg

Too many videos for them to be posted here but you can check out the thread I linked to.

Google Jacques Yves Cousteau.

Beautiful sea beach. We also have 3 most beautiful sea beaches. One is the longest in the world.

kuakatabeach10.jpg

coxsbazarbeach42.jpg

Back
Top Bottom