What's new

Is it possible to turn Arab deserts into greenery?

Hai'l in northern Saudi is a gem on its own.

has anyone seen the Ha'il countryside? it is something on its own

It's really something indeed. A great historical town in a rich region.

Oh my Lord! Now I have to do this. Right after I finish umrah. :p:. Thank you so much for the info.

It's not easy to get or see my friend. Despite there being 1300 islands. It's due to the limitations in law that you might know about. But this will change in the future when a real tourism sector is developed. Combining that with the hajj, umrah and KSA will be in the top 10 of most visited countries by foreigners. Already number 15 as of 2014.

I have swam in the Red Sea . You will forget the beaches of Maldives

The beauty is immense. Nothing alike in the region outside of Oman.

Najran

Ftufo.jpg

thanks bro
sure i visit
yeah !
i have seen some documentaries about your country and i found out bangladesh is really a beautiful country...every where is green every where rivers...water...

Yeah. Bangladesh is full of green.

Here is one scenery from Nilgiri, Bangladesh. Isn't it stunning?

th

Yeah. Bangladesh is full of green.

Here is one scenery from Nilgiri, Bangladesh. Isn't it stunning?

th

Bangladesh is a tiny country. The size of 1 province in KSA. No mountains either. Few historical monuments. No volcanic areas, no deserts, no steppes, no long coastlines, little modernity. Few preserved old cities.

You can find much more beautiful mountain landscapes with tropical climate in Al-Baha alone in KSA.

It's a flat swamp that will go under water soon.

its 10 times more diverse and pristine than Oman, if you ask me!

Of course but I was referring to the coastlines my friend. Oman has one of the best coastlines as you might know about.

I remember when I moved from a small town to a city with nearly no tree, I always felt I am missing something. It takes a long time, may be more than a year to get used to concrete jungle.
Its not about beauty as such, my mind was looking for some greenery all the time, I guess.

thanks bro
sure i visit
yeah !
i have seen some documentaries about your country and i found out bangladesh is really a beautiful country...every where is green every where rivers...water...

Are you sure your not talking about the News about flood in Bangladesh almost every year?

They are not rivers but flood

Bangladesh is a tiny country. The size of 1 province in KSA. No mountains either. Few historical monuments. No volcanic areas, no deserts, no steppes, no long coastlines, little modernity. Few preserved old cities.

You can find much more beautiful mountain landscapes with tropical climate in Al-Baha alone in KSA.

Of course but I was referring to the coastlines my friend. Oman has one of the best coastlines as you might know about.

How does size matter with natural scenery?

1 tiny Bangladesh is 1000 times more naturally beautiful than Saudi Arabia. We have hills, three biggest peaks in the world. Longest sea beach in the world. Only mangrove forest in the world. One Sylhet or one Bandarban is 100 times more beautiful than any desert.

You can't challenge nature. If there are less natural beauties in Saudi Arabia the only way you can gain some by artificially building gardens, forests etc which I think is possible.

1 tiny Bangladesh is 1000 times more naturally beautiful than Saudi Arabia. We have hills, three biggest peaks in the world. Longest sea beach in the world. Only mangrove forest in the world. One Sylhet on one Bandarban is 100 times more beautiful than any desert.

You can't challenge nature. If there is less natural beauties in Saudi Arabia the only way you can gain some by artificially building gardens, forests etc which I think is possible.

Nobody cares about your little country here or Iran either so keep the trash out.
:lol:

You have nothing more than tiny flat swamps and a few hills and cows. No historical heritage either. Do you even have 1 single city that is older than 1000 years? I doubt so.

:lol:

You have nothing more than swamps and a few hills and cows. No historical heritage either. Do you even have 1 single city that is older than 1000 years? I doubt so.

We have nothing more than hills? We just don't have deserts.

What is this? Desert?

8592434717_8023296e12_z.jpg

1 tiny Bangladesh is 1000 times more naturally beautiful than Saudi Arabia. We have hills, three biggest peaks in the world. Longest sea beach in the world. Only mangrove forest in the world. One Sylhet or one Bandarban is 100 times more beautiful than any desert.

You can't challenge nature. If there are less natural beauties in Saudi Arabia the only way you can gain some by artificially building gardens, forests etc which I think is possible.

here some people are jealous bro. take it easy .
guys please don't be so متعصب

Back
Top Bottom