What's new

Is it haram to use nukes?

I Believe Bio and Chemical weapons are worse, They are like insecticide and the Soldiers or Men, Women, and children are like helpless insects.

It involves killing civillians and innocent children, trees and animals - all of which are haram. So why are we increasing our stockpile and investing in ICBMs? I understand we can use it to showoff, but we dont actually need to build them, we can just lie that we have all that :azn:

Well in simple words.

Like in Pakistan's case it isn't haram since it would be used against a "******" country in self defense. :)

It involves killing civillians and innocent children, trees and animals - all of which are haram. :azn:
This means that those Taliban bozos and suicide bombers are haramis? I wish I could ask that question to the late Osama! Was he a har@mi too?

Let us not ridicule a fundamental concept of Islam by such light discussion.

A nuke does not discriminate between men and women, children and the old..
It does not spare any life.. human or otherwise.. except perhaps cockroaches.

Its haram in my dictionary.

:laugh: ok molvi sab

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

This means that those Taliban bozos and suicide bombers are haramis? I wish I could ask that question to the late Osama! Was he a har@mi too?

The right word for them is that they are sinful whereas the word haram and ****** are two different things.

as far as the case of making them is concerned Allah says in the Quran ''and muster whatever you can against them (the agressors)'' and as for using them it is situational if the enemy is about to overrun you then use them and if he used them first hten sure as *** use them

nukes are haram because ALLAH (GOD) in QUR'AN has said during war don't kill older persons ,women children and even armless persons even don't destroy green trees and fertilize fields also.
but ALLAH also said in QUR'AN that prepare your self with horses and swords (horse and swords means in these days modern weapons)
but for the balance of power nukes are great importance

I think from an Islamic point of view, Islam being very pragmatic when it comes to war would find it permissable for Muslims to use nuclear weapons in war. If it ever comes down to using nuclear weapons let there be no hesitation.

Let Allah sort'em out. Woe to the enemy for forcing the use of nuclear weapons.

were nukes used with the same frequency as the above mentioned weapons.. your opinion of them would have been different.

but its not possible to use them at the same frequency

also Nuke is not the only weapon of mass destruction that exists in this world

The right word for them is that they are sinful whereas the word haram and ****** are two different things.

wtf??????? 'sinful'? So you're putting killing dozens of people in the same category as lying, stealing candy etc?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Nukes are Halal. Nuff said.

They taste nice with bbq sauce?

:laugh: ok molvi sab

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Doing a haram act is sinful ... Ackhtoo!!

Imagine Kiyani calling an "Ijlaas" of "Ulama" after an Indian attack...:rofl:

Just imagine the outcome:lol:..."since the Indian attack isn't doing much damage,so using nukes is haraam for now" :butcher:

Kiyani will be like :help:

Shia Clerics Against Nuclear Weapons

“The Islamic Republic of Iran, based on its fundamental religious and legal beliefs, would never resort to the use of weapons of mass destruction… In contrast to the propaganda of our enemies, fundamentally we are against any production of weapons of mass destruction in any form.”
Ayatollah Khameini Supreme Leader of Iran

“There is complete consensus on this issue. It is self-evident in Islam that it is prohibited to have nuclear bombs. It is eternal law, because the basic function of these weapons is to kill innocent people. This cannot be reversed.”
Grand Ayatollah Yusef Saanei Grand Marja of Shia Islam, Iranian Scholar

Back
Top Bottom