What's new

Is it haram to use nukes?

An interesting idea came in this..

A computer plays out war.. no weapons are ever used..only simulations.. and those declared dead in those simulations are then taken to chambers to die..
Everything else other than the human's.. survives unscathed.. cities , forests all.. stay the same.

Love the oddities that star trek brought up. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid thread...:hitwall:

People should thank Pakistani nukes...they have prevented two wars.

Stupid thread...:hitwall:

People should thank Pakistani nukes...they have prevented two wars.

It is true.. those nukes by the very virtue of their destructive power have prevented loss of life.
They have helped humanity more than destroy it.

So perhaps the thread should be changed to.. is using a nuke Haram?

I am not an Islamic scholar so cant really tell you about it but here are the Islamic rules of engagement wid the enemy during war

1. Peace to all of humanity.
2. Never attack a people that have not wronged you.
3. If you are attacked, fight with bravery, fight with tooth and nail, fight to win, and never give up.
4. Do not kill women
5. Do not kill children
6. Do not kill the elderly

7. Do not kill any monk of any religion, that devotes their entire life to the service of their religion in a church, temple, etc.
8. Do not burn people, homes, or trees.
9. Do not kill the animals of the land.
10. Do not burn or mutilate dead bodies.
11. Rape is forbidden at ALL times, even in war. All Muslim men are commanded by Allah to only have sex with their wife. No premarital sex, or sex out of wedlock.
12. Do not kill another Muslim ever! No “friendly fire.”
13. Be kind to enemy Prisoners of War. Give them an immediate execution or choose to free them. While in custody, do not torture them or mistreat them. Offer them cold, clean water.
14. If the enemy surrenders, immediately create peace.
15. If the enemy become Muslim, immediately create peace.
16. Do not surrender.
17. The only time you are permitted to lie is at times of open war to save your life.It is more honorable to tell the truth, but if you fear death so much that a lie will save you, you will not be counted as a liar.

Most of it is right but i want to add something here, Muslims are not allowed to kill women and old people only if they are not taking part in war against you, in some early wars of Islam , women or old men who took part in wars against muslims are taken as others,

so technically these days women and old people also can take part financially in war and in that case muslims are allowed

GOD KNOWS BEST....

Most of it is right but i want to add something here, Muslims are not allowed to kill women and old people only if they are not taking part in war against you, in some early wars of Islam , women or old men who took part in wars against muslims are taken as others,

so technically these days women and old people also can take part financially in war and in that case muslims are allowed

GOD KNOWS BEST....

No,no...killing women and old people is a condemnable act,no matter what...it is still not allowed.

well its OK if Pakistan builds nukes

given chance every Muslim nation will build nukes

same goes for many non Muslim nations

after all its about having a weapon which multiplies your strength.

enemies of a nuclear power are reluctant to go for war against her.

Using nukes will definitely ensure at least one thing.
We will be fighting world war 4 with sticks and stones.Good future for next generations..

:P

Using nukes will definitely ensure at least one thing.
We will be fighting world war 4 with sticks and stones.Good future for next generations..

:P

this quote belongs to Einstein.

an eye for an eye is not haram, if some body from libya, palestine, kashmiris nuke their oppressors and unending oppression, than i dont think its haram

No,no...killing women and old people is a condemnable act,no matter what...it is still not allowed.

That sound sexist, so women are just machines that propduce babies? You thinks it's a great los when those baby producers die!?!?!

There are many women who would love to be shaheed

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

an eye for an eye is not haram, if some body from libya, palestine, kashmiris nuke their oppressors and unending oppression, than i dont think its haram
Think of it this way: you are magically transported to india, you have an indian passport, all ur loved ones become indian - paksitan and india are at war, you dont support india, but there's no way to escape - and it's a nuclear war

That sound sexist, so women are just machines that propduce babies? You thinks it's a great los when those baby producers die!?!?!

There are many women who would love to be shaheed

WTF? :hitwall:

Sparing women is a sexist act?...what do you mean?...that men should be spared too?

Women and children are the future of any nation.That is why women and children are rescued first in emergencies.

WTF? :hitwall:

Sparing women is a sexist act?...what do you mean?...that men should be spared too?

Women and children are the future of any nation.That is why women and children are rescued first in emergencies.

What i mean is, if a woman (or man) attack you and try to kill you and are aware of the consequences, you obviously will fire at them and not go checking wether it's a man or a woman
In Islam both male and women prisoners are treated equally and are allowed to live

The secong part of ur post doesnt make any sense, so i'll just ignore it

see everyone ,actually we humans by developing nuclear weapons had did an anti humanity & anti God ,thing .
Yes using nuclear weapons is haram,why becoz there is no winner in nuclear war.Just tell me everyone is there any shield for nuclear fallout from nuclear war .Just think an example of chernobyl nuclear disaster ,in which nuclear radiation were felt far upto sweeden,& the recent example of FUKUSHIMA nuclear reactor accident ,always remind us the horror of nuclear radiation
So folks world is much safer place without Nuclear weapons ,so global nuclear dissarment should be the only solution .:enjoy:

No nukes?! Who can think of such a thing?! It's blasphemous!

After all, the arms race is so much fun. I am sure India being the first SA nation to go nuke would agreeeee :agree: :D

Haram/not Haram, doesn't make any difference given that the enemy was indeed hell-bent on nukes!

Back
Top Bottom