What's new

Is it haram to use nukes?

Everything is haraam according to Arabs. We don' need to follow their way. Maybe you are using their interpretation. The fact is if someone is evil or if someone is killing you and your people who are innocent then in fact there should be every right to use it! When the Americans used nukes on Japan, it was NOT justifiable as the war was practically over. See the point?/ QUOTE]

That is were I consider you wrong. In order to save millions of American lives the nukes was important to use. Take an scenario in two ways here, If US did not use the Nukes, how many lives they would have to sacrifice before the War considered Won, While throwing the second Nuke saved thousands of US service mans lives..

So, from you perspective, Who is Evil is The Question, is it..

The Answer, atleast in my opinion:

Is a complicated answer, but a true answer is that a gov't/country that goes out of it's way to look at humanity and it's problems is the winner, and that's the one you should side with...............

Well the point is religion is brought up in this thread so i must ask who follows it correctly? if you follow yours or if i follow mine then a third party will come across and say that you are an extremist. The world has gone nuts. They either say you are with us or against us in almost every case scenario. Hence there is no middle path. Im not sure what you are trying to say. Are you against it or with the support of using nukes? Or do you have a middle path of which it incudes certainties and some uncertainties?

I'm not muslim, but I will give my ethical opinion on the use of nuclear weapons.

Personally, I do not support the use of strategic nuclear weapons against civilians. Unprovoked, it is certainly wrong. Even if the other side nukes you, firing back won't really accomplish anything except killing more civilians.

However, I believe that if you're fighting for freedom and the use of tactical nuclear weapons would be useful (i.e. no counternuking and you wouldn't be able to win without nukes), I don't see anything wrong with them. Why is using WMDs wrong but using high altitude bombers to kill enemy soldiers with impunity acceptable?

Finally, while I don't support strategic nuking, I don't find anything wrong with bluffing that you will use nukes against civilians. If it will prevent war or a nuclear attack on you, then that is a commendable thing.

Well the point is religion is brought up in this thread so i must ask who follows it correctly? if you follow yours or if i follow mine then a third party will come across and say that you are an extremist. The world has gone nuts. They either say you are with us or against us in almost every case scenario. Hence there is no middle path. Im not sure what you are trying to say. Are you against it or with the support of using nukes? Or do you have a middle path of which it incudes certainties and some uncertainties?

Isn't that History... Look and study it carefully and you will find faults and greatness in it.... In terms of today's issue, which you are asking, I find that a fight which will limit collateral damage is the true fight. For example terrorist threat is manily based on the innocent lives to make there point accross. That is not the fight!!! For great accomplishment you will see that the fight was fought directly without innocent lives, I can even quote you on quran verse on this issue..

Nevertheless as I have pointed out earlier, the gov't/country that cares the most about there citizens are right in any fight, look up history and prove me wrong...

So intern, religious perception has to be changed, and you as a religious holder is in control of doing so.....

Thanks..

Isn't that History... Look and study it carefully and you will find faults and greatness in it.... In terms of today's issue, which you are asking, I find that a fight which will limit collateral damage is the true fight. For example terrorist threat is manily based on the innocent lives to make there point accross. That is not the fight!!! For great accomplishment you will see that the fight was fought directly without innocent lives, I can even quote you on quran verse on this issue..

Nevertheless as I have pointed out earlier, the gov't/country that cares the most about there citizens are right in any fight, look up history and prove me wrong...

So intern, religious perception has to be changed, and you as a religious holder is in control of doing so.....

Thanks..

That is what i am trying to say. There is no middle path. Either way almost every country plays politics and has a policy of of a 'yes' or a 'no' situation. And they go around in different methods to convince that.It is already evident in history. Look what the the Americans have been doing since then and what their government did. You should know probably better then me cuz u are in America and I'm in Canada. The Americans in fact are conservative and they hold their beliefs on attacking Pakistan, Afghanistan, or Iraq very firmly. Religion by default is the cause for all wars which i must agree with you. You don't need to show me the verse. I'm not that religious. The quran won't use the word "nukes". But if u are referring to 'haraam' then i can't say much cuz I'm not a religious scholar. nukes maybe be permitted because of jihad. Now that is something we have to think about

The quran won't use the word "nukes". But if u are referring to 'haraam' then i can't say much cuz I'm not a religious scholar. nukes maybe be permitted because of jihad. Now that is something we have to think about
That is What you have to think about!!!!!!!

In today's current terms, you are fighting the lesser Jihad then the greater... No one or country is abolishing Pakistan or your way of living, inturn you must fight your internal battle first to live up or compete in the worlds standards, which is true democracy (in other words freedom for individual first)!!!!!!!!!

By the way true meaning of Jihad in English translation:

The aim of either jihad, the greater or the lesser, is that the believer be purified of sins and so attain true human*ity. The prophets were sent for this purpose. God says in the Quran:

Thus We have sent unto you a Messenger from among you, who recites unto you Our revelations (and makes Our signs known to you), and who purifies you and instructs you in the Book and in the Wisdom, and also instructs you in what you don’t know. (2:151)

P.s. link

http://www.thewaytotruth.org/jihad/meaning.html

Back
Top Bottom