What's new

Is it haram to use nukes?

To survive in this world, you need power else have to suffer.
So many live examples are around you.:angry:

But then how we are going to maintain peace. The world will always be in trouble. The people loving peace will always be at the mercy of the war mongers/evilz....:eek:

so why all these super powers are making more and modernising them as well? Why other smaller countries are not allowed to make some? Why India is pushing forward in its more stocks???
I guess they are all show pieces. why these countries are wasting so much money??
are they realli crazy? why don't they spend this much money to feed the hungry/poor around the world...???:smokin:

accusing india when your country has more nukes than india,keep you advice to yourself

To survive you need military power , but to "thrive" you need military power and "economic power" ... and yes we have many examples for this too !!!

Dont just think of surviving by having strong military .... think of thriving by having a strong economy !!!

Every thing is fair in Love and War-

For us- india is our love and war :woot:-

Have you heard of 'MAD'? MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION. One doesn't need to use them. The THREAT of possessing them and using them as a last resort is the crunch issue. This makes the opposing side weary of initiating a war due to the POSSIBILITY of facing a nuke strike.
Today, nukes is not an option. They would never be used. Period!

But then how we are going to maintain peace. The world will always be in trouble. The people loving peace will always be at the mercy of the war mongers/evilz....:eek:

Thats the whole point use these weapons of mass destruction to maintain peace in the continent,And dont let them fall into the hands of fanatics always dreaming of wiping India and Israel off the map of this world.

It depends on the direction you throw it at
Say you are in pakistan, you are okey throwing it towards east, i.e. India. Nothing haram in that.

My young Sir,

Animals survive---humans LIVE------now don't get me wrong----some humans do survive as well----but then they are living like animals----. Some animals have power as well----do they live like humans----no.

Being a human is living on a higher level---on a different pleateau than the animals---that is what we humans need to strive for----.

To survive in this world---YOU NEED HUMANITY---YOU NEED HUMILITY----YOU NEED CHARACTER----YOU NEED COURAGE AND SACRIFICE----YOU NEED THE POWER OF SUSTENANCE AND LONGEVITY----YOU NEED COMPASSION AND LOVE FOR MANKIND---.

I wish that pakistanis start to look beyond HARAM & HALAL and start asking---is it humane to use NUCS----. That is how we need to look at it----.

Don't make it a religious issue of using nucs----your choice of using them would be based on your personal survival and nothing else.

Some Pakistanis are already doing haraam stuff in the country. Therefore we can justify that Nukes on the other hand that they are not haraam plain and simple We can't describe haraam in a good or a bad way. The word strikingly means against the law.

To answer your question plainly, YES, it is Haram to use the Nukes!!!!!!!!!!

To answer you question plainly, YES, it is Haram to use the Nukes!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is haraam according to Arabs. We don' need to follow their way. Maybe you are using their interpretation. The fact is if someone is evil or if someone is killing you and your people who are innocent then in fact there should be every right to use it! When the Americans used nukes on Japan, it was NOT justifiable as the war was practically over. See the point?

Thats the whole point use these weapons of mass destruction to maintain peace in the continent,And dont let them fall into the hands of fanatics always dreaming of wiping India and Israel off the map of this world.

What a paradoxial statement, this person agrees on destroying the enemies with mass destrutions, but make sure the fanatics do not do it because that will not bring the peace that he has perceived!!!!!!! What an I******.....

Everything is haraam according to Arabs. We don' need to follow their way. Maybe you are using their interpretation. The fact is if someone is evil or if someone is killing you and your people who are innocent then in fact there should be every right to use it! When the Americans used nukes on Japan, it was NOT justifiable as the war was practically over. See the point?/ QUOTE]

That is were I consider you wrong. In order to save millions of American lives the nukes was important to use. Take an scenario in two ways here, If US did not use the Nukes, how many lives they would have to sacrifice before the War considered Won, While throwing the second Nuke saved thousands of US service mans lives..

So, from you perspective, Who is Evil is The Question, is it..

The Answer, atleast in my opinion:

Is a complicated answer, but a true answer is that a gov't/country that goes out of it's way to look at humanity and it's problems is the winner, and that's the one you should side with...............

Back
Top Bottom