What's new

Is it haram to use nukes?

It involves killing civilians and innocent children, trees and animals - all of which are haram. So why are we increasing our stockpile and investing in ICBMs? I understand we can use it to showoff, but we dont actually need to build them, we can just lie that we have all that :azn:
In that sense they are "discouraged",,, BUT there can be other uses as well,,,

Deterrence for one, & then eliminating india's strategic installations in one shot,,, Like one nuke per airplane carrier... throw one & disable india's whole naval ship-yard etc...

the perfect answer to it is that enemy is jealous with our nukes and they try to start such conversation to use it against our strategic interests. i think even if they are haram if , we should use them in war if impose at us and later we should ask Allah for forgiving our sin

HAHAHAHHAHA

No it is not haram at all. It is clearly written in Quran that "fight your enemies as they fight you". So on that basis you can say that first strike might be haram but certainly the second strike is not haram at all. And having stock piles of nukes as Pakistan has is actually a savab. Since Quran says, "be prepared".

No it is not haram at all. It is clearly written in Quran that "fight your enemies as they fight you". So on that basis you can say that first strike might be haram but certainly the second strike is not haram at all. And having stock piles of nukes as Pakistan has is actually a savab. Since Quran says, "be prepared".

One year olds and trees arent exactly your enemies

Its not nukes or alchohol which is haram its the side effects it causes, that's why they are banned/haram.

So you can have nukes to ward of danger but haram to use it.

Its not nukes or alchohol which is haram its the side effects it causes, that's why they are banned/haram.

So you can have nukes to ward of danger but haram to use it.

Yea rite you would know thtas incredible

Its Haram but sometimes Haram becomes halal under certain circumstances so it depends against whom are we using under which circumstances???

Its Haram but sometimes Haram becomes halal under certain circumstances so it depends against whom are we using under which circumstances???

depends on how much you pay the maulvi. Serously how can we say that a killing weapon is haram even the prophet pboh had battles in which his followers used weapons on their enemies. so we can not actually say the weapon itself is haram

Totally Halal , and legal and authenticated even by United Nation

foil.seal.white2.png

In my opinion, halfwits from both sides need to stop building nukes and try harvesting nuclear fusion technology for the advancement of our civilizations. This isn't going to happen since there are crackpots on both sides. That money could be well spent in other areas, but at the moment I guess you could say that they're needed!

Back
Top Bottom