What's new

Is Iran engaging in sectarian discrimination against its Sunnis?

Marine barracks was a military target, not a civilian target like mosques, schools and markets. And martyr Hossein Fahmideh was a soldier who blew up a tank.
So you accept that Suicide Bombings were actually introduced by Shi'ite in the name of Islam cuz your fellow Shia member consider it Haram. Shia contradicts Shia. I can also mention those incident where Shi'ite had targeted Sunni Mosques . But your fellow asked about the concept of suicide bombing among Shias, and I have shared some sources.

So when are you going full ape and joining the Taliban to kill ''kafirs''? I bet you are the same coward when you hear a explosion you hide under your bed:lol:
I've heard many Qadiyanis only knows to spread lies and chaos but never met any Qadyani ever so never believed it but after having an experience with you I can clearly observe that Qadyanis are completely deluded folks, I have no idea why you love explosions and What you are trying to say?

Islam as a whole (promotion of hate, advocacy of slavery, etc...) don't belong to the Iranian culture, so I don't know what you mean by discrimination against Sunnis? Sunni or Shiite doesn't matter. I'm personally against the very existence of this backward culture in my country. And of course I'm not trying to start a sectarian war here, because I belong to neither sect. But the undeniable reality is that Iran's small Sunni population is mainly linked to the Saudi-backed terrorism. If you can call it a discrimination, the same thing exist in Saudi, however discrimination against Shiites in Saudi is more extreme.

I understand that majority of members here are not nearly intellectually competent enough to prove my argument false (although its not possible to do so either, because my arguments are based on scientific evidence and Muslims bloodlust to slaughter each other) however, knowing this might cause some people to freak out, I stand firm behind my statements and I consider removal of my posts or suspension of my account only as a mean by the parasitic religious zealous incapable of critical thinking to silence me.

@Abii @somebozo
1/ Islam is a part of culture, like many many other things.
2/ Many sunni are not terrorist. Did you live in Iran?
3/ Islam : it depends on people. Some are more or less good educated people, some are not.
It reminds some French converted thiefs and bandits. they have no respect for anything and say to be muslims because they think Islam is a kind of communauty of oppressed people including the poor guys being bandits and selling drug.
But is it a generality? no
4/ what is Iranian culture but a mix? old times are old times. Iran is not at all like this anymore.
like France is not at all Gaulle. Countries change. We need to accept and work for better.
Especially accept different cultures , religions . And unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Islam as a whole (promotion of hate, advocacy of slavery, etc...) don't belong to the Iranian culture, so I don't know what you mean by discrimination against Sunnis? Sunni or Shiite doesn't matter. I'm personally against the very existence of this backward culture in my country. And of course I'm not trying to start a sectarian war here, because I belong to neither sect. But the undeniable reality is that Iran's small Sunni population is mainly linked to the Saudi-backed terrorism. If you can call it a discrimination, the same thing exist in Saudi, however discrimination against Shiites in Saudi is more extreme.

I understand that majority of members here are not nearly intellectually competent enough to prove my argument false (although its not possible to do so either, because my arguments are based on scientific evidence and Muslims bloodlust to slaughter each other) however, knowing this might cause some people to freak out, I stand firm behind my statements and I consider removal of my posts or suspension of my account only as a mean by the parasitic religious zealous incapable of critical thinking to silence me.

@Abii @somebozo

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Dude,

That was a sucker punch.

Waiting as to what mods would do.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Dude,

That was a sucker punch.

Waiting as to what mods would do.

I expected more from you Anonymous. They guy you are quoting is clearly a deluded case that has barely any knowledge about Islam. A well-known Islamophobe that is yet to come up with anything other than saying that every religious person (of any faith) is a lunatic since someone called him and informed him that God does not exist or any other higher being.

Such posts are just a testament of a few users here not having respect for the faith that nearly 2 billion people worldwide adhere to or by far most users on this very forum.

Amazing that a world religion like Islam with its glorious history, contributions (Islamic civilizations etc.) and impact has nearly 2 BILLION adherents if it is as bad.

Same with the other fellow Abrahamic (Semitic) faiths in Judaism and Christianity that have shaped the world we live in the most of any religions/philosophies.

I expected more from you Anonymous. They guy you are quoting is clearly a deluded case that has barely any knowledge about Islam. A well-known Islamophobe that is yet to come up with anything other than saying that every religious person (of any faith) is a lunatic since someone called him and informed him that God does not exist or any other higher being.

Such posts are just a testament of a few users here not having respect for the faith that nearly 2 billion people worldwide adhere to or by far most users on this very forum.

Amazing that a world religion like Islam with its glorious history, contributions (Islamic civilizations etc.) and impact has nearly 2 BILLION adherents if it is as bad.

Same with the other fellow Abrahamic (Semitic) faiths in Judaism and Christianity.

I was appreciating his wit.

he put mods in damned if you do and damned if you don't state.

Same with the other fellow Abrahamic (Semitic) faiths in Judaism and Christianity that have shaped the world we live in the most of any religions/philosophies.

Pure bullshit.

I was going to tell you a bit about myself, but your insignificance in the light of my achievements has prevented me from doing so.

I'm sorry that I don't care about your feelings, but the reality is that your religion is a hoax, your holy book is full of logical fallacies that if anyone actually read that book and still follows that set of barbaric rules that you call a religion, they don't deserve my respect.

Islam in general is very reason that middle-easterners are so backward.

For more information on the "miracles" of Islam please refer to the following links:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentID=2009071143333

How idiot you can be to accept that camel urine can cure cancer?

That link from Saudi Gazette is a failed attempt to mask the fact that they really done fucked it up 1400 years ago.

Lol... OMG they actually published it as a research paper.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22922085

It's funny that you think because there are 1 billion something Muslims that follow Islam then the "god has to exist"!
Lol... science is not a democracy! :omghaha:

Your country imports "Taqiyya" from Britain for god's sake (excuse the expression). What are you Muslims so proud of? Can't even make your own traditional clothes?

For your information, majority of "Muslim" scientists whom Muslims are so proudly claim as theirs during the "Islamic Golden Age" weren't actually Muslim. And that period was only possible because Abbasids were actually being run by Persians who were tolerant of other religions and ideologies. You're very welcome to use your favorite search engine and look it up.

The present backward state of Muslim countries only support the fact that religious intolerance for different ideologies is the main culprit for their current backwardness!

Yes, keep writing nonsense and wasting my time. Your achievements? Were you not a student of history? I am not really into braking but I have studied at leading universities in 3 different countries and 2 different continents. In fact I am currently studying at a top 50 university. What achievements are you talking about? My father is very successful and works for Saudi Aramco - the most valuable firm in the world. And he is religious and so am I and millions of other highly educated Arabs, Muslims or other religious people. All my siblings besides the two youngest who are still in high school have higher degrees in either medicine, engineering or economics.

Anyway such historical fallacies, ridiculous conclusions etc. don't deserve my time. Do what you please.

Don't perpetrate the many failures of the country you escaped from (Iran) into other much more successful and prosperous Muslim countries who are actually advancing despite the many odds.

Yes, keep writing nonsense and wasting my time. Your achievements? Were you not a student of history?

Don't worry, you probably won't miss anything.
No, I have a minor in History, my major is in Electrical Engineering (18 years old), I will be getting my Master in Microsystems and Nanotechnology in a month (19 years old) and I have an offer in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (PhD) waiting for me. I don't disclose the university names, but beside the first one (a Turkish university) the other two are among the top 10, so pick your choice.

I am not really into braking but I have studied at leading universities in 3 different countries and 2 different continents. In fact I am currently studying at a top 50 university. What achievements are you talking about? My father is very successful and works for Saudi Aramco - the most valuable firm in the world. And he is religious and so am I and millions of other highly educated Arabs, Muslims or other religious people.

I have published more than 30 IEEE, Scopus and ISI papers and I run a multi-million dollar business, while I'm not masterbating or wasting my time on this forum that I love so much.

Anyway such historical fallacies, ridiculous conclusions etc. don't deserve my time. Do what you please.

So you're afraid of a discussion based on a scientific principle? I'm not throwing things out there, I' merely referring you to my sources.

Don't perpetrate the many failures of the country you escaped from (Iran) into other much more successful and prosperous Muslim countries who are actually advancing despite the many odds.

I had pleasure and displeasure of visiting majority of Muslim countries, excluding Pakistan, Somalia, Brunei and Egypt. I didn't escape from Iran, I only traveled here because they issued me a H1B1 visa and were willing to pay for my studies.

1/ Islam is a part of culture, like many many other things.
2/ Many sunni are not terrorist. Did you live in Iran?
3/ Islam : it depends on people. Some are more or less good educated people, some are not.
It reminds some French converted thiefs and bandits. they have no respect for anything and say to be muslims because they think Islam is a kind of communauty of oppressed people including the poor guys being bandits and selling drug.
But is it a generality? no
4/ what is Iranian culture but a mix? old times are old times. Iran is not at all like this anymore.
like France is not at all Gaulle. Countries change. We need to accept and work for better.
Especially accept different cultures , religions . And unit.

My friend, you misunderstood me completely! But nonetheless, I thank you for your post.

Well, nice to know that you are successful. With hard work, dedication, talent and sometimes a bit of luck or much you can get a long way here in life.

Is there a top 10 university in Seattle?

To the rest then I am yet to encounter any evidence of there not existing a God or higher being. Until that has been disproven then I choose to believe in the religion of my parents, family, ancestors etc. and a religion that I find the most logical of all the major religions and I know the fundamentals in all of them.

I am engineer myself. I will finish my master's degree next summer and I plan to combine that with petroleum engineering or other fields depending on what I chose to specialize in further.

Well, nice to know that you are successful. With hard work, dedication, talent and sometimes a bit of luck or much you can get a long way here in life.

Thank you very much. As a matter of fact, I believe everyone (if not mentally defective) has the potential to do whatever they desire, however I see superstitions as a factor that can prevent you from achieving your dreams. There are millions of people with untapped talents that are wasting their lives because of religion, the lack of stability in the middle-east has roots in the religion and extreme ideologies, and I'm not bashing a particular religion, I think that they all have their own equal share of misery for the humankind.

Is there a top 10 university in Seattle?

Not that I'm aware of, but there are plenty in Boston (where my university is at).

To the rest then I am yet to encounter any evidence of there not existing a God or higher being. Until that has been disproven then I choose to believe in the religion of my parents, family, ancestors etc. and a religion that I find the most logical of all the major religions and I know the fundamentals in all of them.

You seem to be a reasonable person, and you're definitely articulate which shows that you have broader view of the world and capacity to at least listen to the opposing views, however I would definitely have my head on a platter somewhere if I voice my opinion among majority of Muslims, Iranians are not excluded, the difference is that they might hang me instead of beheading me.

I am engineer myself. I will finish my master's degree next summer and I plan to combine that with petroleum engineering or other fields depending on what I chose to specialize in.

Best of lucks to you. And I wish you success.
If I got ban too bad, if not, we will further discuss things later.

Thank you very much. As a matter of fact, I believe everyone (if not mentally defective) has the potential to do whatever they desire, however I see superstitions as a factor that can prevent you from achieving your dreams. There are millions of people with untapped talents that are wasting their lives because of religion, the lack of stability in the middle-east has roots in the religion and extreme ideologies, and I'm not bashing a particular religion, I think that they all have their own equal share of misery for the humankind.

Not that I'm aware of, but there are plenty in Boston (where my university is at).

You seem to be a reasonable person, and you're definitely articulate which shows that you have broader view of the world and capacity to at least listen to the opposing views, however I would definitely had my head on a platter somewhere if I voice my opinion among majority of Muslims, Iranians are not excluded, the difference is that they might hang me instead of beheading me.

Best of lucks to you. And I wish you success.
If I got ban too bad, if not, we will further discuss thing later.

That is correct. But I fail to see what superstitions you are referring to? Millions of Muslims from all backgrounds and ethnicities are achieving great academic success her in Europe.

Let me give you an example. Here in Denmark one of the most educated, prosperous, equal, safe, happy etc. countries the foreigners and so-called backward Muslims and especially the girls are outnumbering the "native Danes" with a ratio 3:1 at the universities and schools of higher learning. In fact the universities are full of girls wearing the hijab. I don't see them believing in Islam being a hindrance at all. Rather it seems to me that it gives them the discipline that many natives lack. While many natives are going out each Thursday, Friday, Saturday night to get completely wasted they are studying hard or at least many do. They obviously also take part in the society, their communities, have a social life but just in another way. Not everything is centered around alcohol, drugs, money and sex in this life. Hell, many of them are even married and have children and are WAY more mature people. Islam has a role to play here. No doubt about it.

Islam is not a extreme ideology at all. In fact I don't see any of the major religions as extreme at all. At most SOME of the adherents and THEIR interpretations are extreme.

Eh, I am not sure how Muslims in the US are (can't judge from just a 1 year long stay) but in KSA and Europe most of the youth are tolerant and embrace all kind of elements from cultures that are not their own. You just never hear about them since it is normal and it is not interesting for the news stations to write about NORMAL people.

Besides why is religion the root to all problems? How about political ideologies, philosophies? Do humans need to believe in a religion to be irrational or evil? We are that FROM THE NATURE already. At least some are. And that's where the main problem is. Those same individuals can take any religion, ideology etc. and spin it in a negative way that suits their violent agenda etc.

You can also claim that cults and gangs are "religious groups" or at least groups that share the same goal.

Thanks and I wish you all the best too.

Also I really belief that you would change your view about Islam if you visited a sufi monastery in the mountains of Yemen etc. and many other Muslim communities that are doing a lot of good work. Or just read about Islam from a non-radical and non-biased source.

Or any other religion for that matter.

So you accept that Suicide Bombings were actually introduced by Shi'ite in the name of Islam cuz your fellow Shia member consider it Haram. Shia contradicts Shia. I can also mention those incident where Shi'ite had targeted Sunni Mosques . But your fellow asked about the concept of suicide bombing among Shias, and I have shared some sources.

I've heard many Qadiyanis only knows to spread lies and chaos but never met any Qadyani ever so never believed it but after having an experience with you I can clearly observe that Qadyanis are completely deluded folks, I have no idea why you love explosions and What you are trying to say?
If you accept that sunnism started political islam and terrorism in name of islam (MB, Sayyid Qutb) against civilians and politicians, then I agree that the first suicide attack on a purely military target was done by shia in the name of Islam.

@Abii @somebozo
bravo, bravo

summed it up beautifuly

As you said though, expect the taliban that control this site to suspend your account.

@Sam1980 congrats for your success and studies. we studied almost the same ;)
but you suceed more than me (me in theory so i had to work in another field)

I can remember my wife's father words :
Iranian dictatorship destroyed Islam. Now less and less people would like to be muslims.
Let's hope before we are too old, we can see the end of political Islam in Iran :)

Back
Top Bottom