What's new

Is Iran engaging in sectarian discrimination against its Sunnis?

not all sunni are wahabie !!!
my best friend is sunni.........the nicest guy ever

I have too many Sunni friends they are nicest and their belief is almost same they only fold their hands while we don't in Namaz. They don't discriminate like Saudi Yahudi stupid Arabians.

I have too many Sunni friends they are nicest and their belief is almost same they only fold their hands while we don't in Namaz. They don't discriminate like Saudi Yahudi stupid Arabians.
The Problem is not with style of Namaz , The problem is with your ambitions .The problem is that the real zionist(shia) is pretending to be the victim and saint and in the mean time they are executing regional sunnis in the name of Israel\Arab hostility. Always support America against whenever they attack our lands in the name of few thousands of Al-qaeda members and killed millions of our citizens. Millions of us are vanished cuz of the double standard of our saint Shia brothers.

The Problem is not with style of Namaz , The problem is with your ambitions .The problem is that the real zionist(shia) is pretending to be the victim and saint and in the mean time they are executing regional sunnis in the name of Israel\Arab hostility. Always support America against whenever they attack our lands in the name of few thousands of Al-qaeda members and killed millions of our citizens. Millions of us are vanished cuz of the double standard of our saint Shia brothers.

Dude i gotta tell ya you have been brainwashed by someone about Shias. Shias hate america. Tell me have you ever caught any Shia suicide bomber? No? All of them are Sunnis and Wahabis etc. And there are sub sects in Shia like in Sunni( Barelvi Hanfi etc). So don't blame all shias for the bad ones. All the five fingers are not euqal

Dude i gotta tell ya you have been brainwashed by someone about Shias. Shias hate america. Tell me have you ever caught any Shia suicide bomber? No? All of them are Sunnis and Wahabis etc. And there are sub sects in Shia like in Sunni( Barelvi Hanfi etc). So don't blame all shias for the bad ones. All the five fingers are not euqal
No Mate! I understand that all fingers are not equal and all cannot be blamed but The involved one should be blamed, criticized and avenged . For your information mate , shias were the one who introduced the idea of organized suicide bombing in Islam in Modern period. You can check it from several sources .

No Mate! I understand that all fingers are not equal and all cannot be blamed but The involved one should be blamed, criticized and avenged . For your information mate , shias were the one who introduced the idea of organized suicide bombing in Islam in Modern period. You can check it from several sources .

Post here the sources..

And Iran, your beloved Persian civilization, wants to wipe Israel off the map, including yourself, if you are sitting in Israel that is, just so Palestnian Arabs could get their land back? How does someone like you make sense of a situation like that?:lol:[/QUOTwE
Many Iranians don't agreewith this anti-Israei thing. We admit palestinians are opressed since we Iranians always had a feeling of helping the opressed ones..even if they are arab or sunni or anything. Also we dont cut heads. It's not part of our human civilization and culture.

Israel-palestine will be solved if both parties agree.

Yeah, he needs to talk to someone :D
@Sun Piwa

Have you ever considered taking Prozac :lol:?

:lol:

Because you are one.

PS: If you are not, you should run straight away to a Psychiatrist because In that situation you would make even less sense than you are making now.

If no one wants to solve the question of peace, then be it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
And Iran, your beloved Persian civilization, wants to wipe Israel off the map, including yourself, if you are sitting in Israel that is, just so Palestnian Arabs could get their land back? How does someone like you make sense of a situation like that?:lol:[/QUOTwE
Many Iranians don't agreewith this anti-Israei thing. We admit palestinians are opressed since we Oranians always had a feeling of helping the opressed ones..even if they are arab or sunni or anything we dont cut heads. It's not part of our human civilization and culture.

Yes may be in private, but to the whole world Iran shouts:
"Death to America"
"Death to Israel"

And justifiably the US and Israel gets nervous and prepares to bomb Iran, if Iran ever starts moving towards making nukes. Your theocracy is creating too many problems and making too many enemies for Iranian people, at home and abroad.

Yes may be in private, but to the whole world Iran shouts:
"Death to America"
"Death to Israel"

And justifiably the US and Israel gets nervous and prepares to bomb Iran, if Iran ever starts moving towards making nukes. Your theocracy is creating too many problems and making too many enemies for Iranian people, at home and abroad.

It's just some old men shouting... for show, even some americans and zionists could attend these shows without being harmed,
I hope whole the world shouts instead of acting (putting bombs in public places, cutting heads in front of camera etc)

Back
Top Bottom