What's new

Is Iran engaging in sectarian discrimination against its Sunnis?

Don't worry, you probably won't miss anything.
No, I have a minor in History, my major is in Electrical Engineering (18 years old), I will be getting my Master in Microsystems and Nanotechnology in a month (19 years old) and I have an offer in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (PhD) waiting for me. I don't disclose the university names, but beside the first one (a Turkish university) the other two are among the top 10, so pick your choice.

I have published more than 30 IEEE, Scopus and ISI papers and I run a multi-million dollar business, while I'm not masterbating or wasting my time on this forum that I love so much.

So you're afraid of a discussion based on a scientific principle? I'm not throwing things out there, I' merely referring you to my sources.

I had pleasure and displeasure of visiting majority of Muslim countries, excluding Pakistan, Somalia, Brunei and Egypt. I didn't escape from Iran, I only traveled here because they issued me a H1B1 visa and were willing to pay for my studies.

My friend, you misunderstood me completely! But nonetheless, I thank you for your post.

If you don't mind disclosing what Turkish university did you study.
Cause I saw or heard few iranians studying in Turkish unis.

1379622806-muslim-in-uk-protest-to-stop-the-execution-of-sunni-in-iran_2721601.jpg

1379622807-muslim-in-uk-protest-to-stop-the-execution-of-sunni-in-iran_2721670.jpg

1379622811-muslim-in-uk-protest-to-stop-the-execution-of-sunni-in-iran_2722100.jpg

1379622809-muslim-in-uk-protest-to-stop-the-execution-of-sunni-in-iran_2721622.jpg

1379622814-muslim-in-uk-protest-to-stop-the-execution-of-sunni-in-iran_2721517.jpg

1379622817-muslim-in-uk-protest-to-stop-the-execution-of-sunni-in-iran_2721376.jpg

1379622835-muslim-in-uk-protest-to-stop-the-execution-of-sunni-in-iran_2722040.jpg

1379622822-muslim-in-uk-protest-to-stop-the-execution-of-sunni-in-iran_2721480.jpg

More pics here:

:lol:

They're Mad and have nothing good to say, so they just do what they can do the Best
which is Accusing people as terrorist, wahhabi, fascist, etc

IRGC should hit hard on anyone who try to spread salafi wahhabi disease they will not let terrorism spread in the region

Iran will pay Sunnis are on their way?? Iranians are waiting for you bring it on
The Same assholes who were shouting UK will pay bomb bomb USA. What do they are waiting for

Wow sectarianism is high on the run, skyrocketing to the peak, and promising at the end? :lol:

I do not wish to offend either Sunni or Shi'ite, but surely Shi'a Muslims must also face discrimination in Sunni-majority countries?

I do not wish to offend either Sunni or Shi'ite, but surely Shi'a Muslims must also face discrimination in Sunni-majority countries?

Shi'ites are discriminated (same is true for Sunnis in Shi'ite majority).

Latest video from Sunni militant group Harakat Ansar-Iran calling for jihad against the "polytheists" in Iran :

"Message From AnsarIran to Khamenei (LA)" on youtube

So we promise to prepare for your annihilation and we kill you until Allah authorizes the Islamic Khilafah.

Back
Top Bottom