What's new

Is India the home of World's 2nd largest Muslim population?

Pakistani Punjab and Sindh are in the red zone. Pakistan also has less arable land with food production capacity than India as a percentage of the total land.

Even KPK is in Red Zone. Pakistan really need to step up to control it's population boom. It is getting out of control. The ideal population of today's Pakistan should be no more than 100Million. Look at Turkeye and Iran...their land area is similar to Pakistan but their population is half of Pakistan's. Look at Kazakhstan with 9th largest area their population is 91st largest whereas with 36th largest area Pakistan's population is 6th largest.:disagree:

BTW great to see numbers of Muslims in India is growing.:enjoy:

Anyways...muslim growth is more than twice Hindu growth.That alone should speak of our tolerance and acceptance.Look at pakistan,Hindu population ran in double digits after partition and now its 1% which is also declining rapidly because of genocides and ethnic cleansing.

It was in double digits before 71 as most Hindus live there.

Pakistan was intended only for the muslims of the muslim majority provinces in the north western part of south asia who are racially different than muslims of india or srilanka etc.

Since you mentioned Sri Lanka I wonder why Sri Lanka's Muslim population is not growing. Sri Lanka is a very important part in Islamic history. Prophet Adam with his wife Hawa (Eve) was sent down from heaven to Sri Lanka according to Islamic history but this land is predominantly Buddhist land.

I am not Hindu. I am Muslim but I don't care what you call me. Who am I is only known to the God almighty whom I call Allah and a Hindu call Ishwar or Bhagwan.

You guys should be a member country of OIC. India requested OIC to be a member country which is also supported by all Arab countries but Pakistan officially said if India was given any official status in OIC they will boycott OIC. So, due to threats from Pakistani officials OIC has blocked India, the 2nd largest Muslim populated nation in the world.
Yes mate but since wr have the second largest muslim population,now OIC can hold on towho ever is opposing, i guess,its only a matter of time any way,aray yaar bengali batha from my college days i even had BD room mates i never in my four years of college find them anti India,i am not talking about just one individual i had many in my college,but few in PDF talk as if whole BD is against India.

Pakistan mean

P: Punjab
A:Afghania
K:Kashmir
S: Sindh
Stan: Balochistan

Our final goal is to unite these ethinic groups under Pakistan. Which include Indian Punjab, IoK. Afghan region of pashtuns and Baloch. And Iran region of Baloch.

Pakistan mean

Our final goal is to unite these ethinic groups under Pakistan. Which include Indian Punjab, IoK. Afghan region of pashtuns and Baloch. And Iran region of Baloch.

Then why East Bengal was included in Pakistan? Where is East Bengal in Pakistan's name? Was it officially considered a colony to Pakistan and later renamed as East Pakistan?

Yes mate but since wr have the second largest muslim population,now OIC can hold on towho ever is opposing, i guess,its only a matter of time any way,aray yaar bengali batha from my college days i even had BD room mates i never in my four years of college find them anti India,i am not talking about just one individual i had many in my college,but few in PDF talk as if whole BD is against India.

Bangladeshis are NOT anti-India. Jamaatis are.

95% Bangladeshis are hugely anti-Pakistan. Always use slang words to Pakistan. I don't support it though. I love all nations except Saudi Arabia. That nation is a barbaric nation where beheading is practiced every single week in open field. Pakistani general mass people are very good but their ideology is hugely influenced by Saudis. There is a joke. Two Pakistani men went for Hajj and over there they saw two Saudis fighting with each other. The Pakistani men said to each other , look , how pious these people are. Even when they fight they always speak 'Quran and Hadiths' ! lolzz

Last edited:
Pakistan mean

This one was the stupid & funny section !!

And deduct the 30 mlln "illegal" Bangladeshis Indian media/political leaders wail about night and day. But Shabash Indian Muslims, you need to keep multiplying so that you become strong. And marry healthy and good looking Hindu girls after converting them. Demography is weapon in this silly concept called democracy. Your salvation lies in numbers.

Since a silly remark deserves another..

Before a tipping point is reached a Babri Masjid , Godhra , Muzaffarnagar etc corrects the balance.

Pakistan mean

Pakistan got nothing to do with Indian Punjab and Afghanistan and Iran. Pakistan only fights for it's lands and will continue to do so.

Then why East Bengal was included in Pakistan? Where is East Bengal in Pakistan's name? Was it officially considered a colony to Pakistan and later renamed as East Pakistan?

Yes Bengal was colony, because when "Pakistan" was coined there was no such a thing as Bengal being part of pure land.

Even KPK is in Red Zone. Pakistan really need to step up to control it's population boom. It is getting out of control. The ideal population of today's Pakistan should be no more than 100Million. Look at Turkeye and Iran...their land area is similar to Pakistan but their population is half of Pakistan's. Look at Kazakhstan with 9th largest area their population is 91st largest whereas with 36th largest area Pakistan's population is 6th largest.:disagree:
:enjoy:
BTW great to see numbers of Muslims in India is growing.

Why are you so happy about the bold part ?

Pakistan mean

Pakistan got nothing to do with Indian Punjab and Afghanistan and Iran. Pakistan only fights for it's lands and will continue to do so.

Apas mein salah kar lo..

And deduct the 30 mlln "illegal" Bangladeshis Indian media/political leaders wail about night and day. But Shabash Indian Muslims, you need to keep multiplying so that you become strong. And marry healthy and good looking Hindu girls after converting them. Demography is weapon in this silly concept called democracy. Your salvation lies in numbers.

This my friends is the mentality that is the cause of all problems of the Muslim world today. Their entire focus is on domination through breeding in numbers.

My friend, in this day and age and even more so in the future , it is the quality of the brains and educational training of the individuals rather than the numbers that will matter. Quality over quantity is the present and the future of human race. Looks like your people haven't learnt anything from the Israeli experience :rolleyes:

Bangladesh promoted birth control well long ago that's why the population is at a maintained rate.

Back
Top Bottom