What's new

Is India taking over China through soft power?

Lol! What's next? Buddha never existed? Since no records found, glad you didn't ask birth certificate of Buddha. He may be from China, right? You should write a book about it.

I'm not a part of anything that concerns you. You replied to the user, then tag me for... I don't know.
Well I didn't claim the Buddha is from Singapore.
So Yes, you need to provide proof if you want to claim credit where it don't belong to you.

We Singaporeans would rather busy ourselves doing presently worthwhile things and not waste time writing books bragging our non existent ancient greatness and going about appropriating the credit of others.

If Ashoka is to be believed, the Buddha is from modern day Nepal.
If Indians are to be believed, the Lord Shiva is a Tibetan living on Mount Kailash.

Who writes such crap articles? and we have people who are paid to propagate things for discussions too.

And then we have 'Fufa' type characters who are not from concerned party, but always gives their 2cents advise. :D

You tagged the user, knowing very well what he will be up to. Of course you're part of it.
That's between us. Why do you care I tag him or not?
Sorry if I hurt your feelings by tagging him, snowflake.
So Yes, you need to provide proof if you want to claim credit where it don't belong to you.

We Singaporeans would rather busy ourselves doing presently worthwhile things and not waste time writing books bragging our non existent ancient greatness and going about appropriating the credit of others.

If Indians are to be believed, the Lord Shiva is a Tibetan living on Mount Kailash.
I don't know about Shiva, not interested in that, it's a sensitive topic to discuss for a Muslim.

Don't make oxymoron comment, if you want to prove he is not from South Asia, prove that. I'm not interested in proving the widely accepted concept, even by Buddhist. Buddhism originated in Bodh Gaya. Siddhartha Gautama was born as a Hindu King who later left his lifestyle. And started to meditate to attain enlightenment.

That's between us. Why do you care I tag him or not?
Sorry if I hurt your feelings by tagging him, snowflake.

I don't know about Shiva, not interested in that, it's a sensitive topic to discuss for a Muslim.

Don't make oxymoron comment, if you want to prove he is not from South Asia, prove that. I'm not interested in proving the widely accepted concept, even by Buddhist. Buddhism originated in Bodh Gaya. Siddhartha Gautama was born as a Hindu King who later left his lifestyle. And started to meditate to attain enlightenment.
Your words "prove that".
Prove that the people populating the area in Bodh Gaya 2500 years ago are black.
More BS from you.
Any proof Siddhartha Gautama was born as a Hindu King.?
Even your Hindu countrymen wrote in the Wiki that Brahmins were not around the Buddha 2500 years ago.
Your widely accepted concept is not widely accepted by me.

Hard to believe anything out of India.
India is a country known for scamming and distorting history.
India Building fake Kapilvastu to prove Buddha was born in India !

Your words "prove that".
Prove that the people populating the area in Bodh Gaya 2500 years ago are black.
More BS from you.
Any proof Siddhartha Gautama was born as a Hindu King.?
Even your Hindu countrymen wrote in the Wiki that Brahmins were not around the Buddha 2500 years ago.
Your widely accepted concept is not widely accepted by me.

Hard to believe anything out of India.
India is a country known for scamming and distorting history.
India Building fake Kapilvastu to prove Buddha was born in India !
I like to know your version of history of Buddha. care to explain?

But if Buddha never spoke Pali/Sanskrit/Prakrit. Why is he named Siddhartha Gauthama, Gauthama meaning remover of darkness and Siddhartha meaning one who attained his goal. Finally Buddha meaning the Enlightened. Guess which language all these are from. Please explain this. And this alone. No more BS claims.

Dude, I'm not gonna reply anymore, you took BS into a whole new level. When I asked you a proof/source of your claims, you are pulling out propaganda videos. And your whole comment is void of any facts that support your fallacies.

I like to know your version of history of Buddha. care to explain?

But if Buddha never spoke Pali/Sanskrit/Prakrit. Why is he named Siddhartha Gauthama, Gauthama meaning remover of darkness and Siddhartha meaning one who attained his goal. Finally Buddha meaning the Enlightened. Guess which language all these are from. Please explain this. And this alone. No more BS claims.

Dude, I'm not gonna reply anymore, you took BS into a whole new level. When I asked you a proof/source of your claims, you are pulling out propaganda videos. And your whole comment is void of any facts that support your fallacies.
Frankly speaking, I am not serious about the Buddha or any other "Gods".
I am just pissed that Indians are appropriating the credit of the Buddha and Buddhism when their ancestors massacred the Buddha's people and annexed their lands.

India also have a unrepentant BIG LIAR as their Prime Minister.
Modi says Buddha was Born in India in his Japan Visit.
Modi says Gautam Buddha was born in India.
Why China is not known as "Zhongguo" or 中国 as it is known to all Chinese.?

Last edited:
When you think about it Indian movies encourage sexual harassment if you notice in India movies the man basically is stalking the girl etc.

Actually, Buddha is Korean, just like Confucius and chopsticks.

Frankly speaking, I am not serious about the Buddha or any other "Gods".
I am just pissed that Indians are appropriating the credit of the Buddha and Buddhism when their ancestors massacred the Buddha's people and annexed their lands.
What's wrong with if we take credit for History? four of the world religions originated in the Indian subcontinent. Namely Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, and Hinduism. You can spin it all you want. You can ask for proof for everything, I am not interested in proving the same thing established by historians who know it better than you or me.

Now, speaking of the annexation of Buddhists kingdoms, what happened between Kingdoms is quite normal at the time. Emperor Ashoka himself killed a lot of people although he later repents it. We didn't invade any East Asian Buddhist country, only one invasion that happened maybe Invasion of the Shailendra Dynasty by the Cholas but I think they were Hindu at the time.

India also have a unrepentant BIG LIAR as their Prime Minister.
Modi says Buddha was Born in India in his Japan Visit.
Modi says Gautam Buddha was born in India.
Simple minds will take it as Birth of the person. People who can understand, true Buddhist, not worthless clowns who take potshots at India, that he is 'born' in India. We don't need Modi to underline a known fact.

Actually, Buddha is Korean, just like Confucius and chopsticks.
Korean who speaks Prakrit is strange :enjoy:. At least name him something else, the name Buddha is in Sanskrit meaning enlightened.

Maybe Sanskrit is South East Asian right?

What's wrong with if we take credit for History? four of the world religions originated in the Indian subcontinent. Namely Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, and Hinduism. You can spin it all you want. You can ask for proof for everything, I am not interested in proving the same thing established by historians who know it better than you or me.

Now, speaking of the annexation of Buddhists kingdoms, what happened between Kingdoms is quite normal at the time. Emperor Ashoka himself killed a lot of people although he later repents it. We didn't invade any East Asian Buddhist country, only one invasion that happened maybe Invasion of the Shailendra Dynasty by the Cholas but I think they were Hindu at the time.

Simple minds will take it as Birth of the person. People who can understand, true Buddhist, not worthless clowns who take potshots at India, that he is 'born' in India. We don't need Modi to underline a known fact.

Korean who speaks Prakrit is strange :enjoy:. At least name him something else, the name Buddha is in Sanskrit meaning enlightened.

Maybe Sanskrit is South East Asian right?
Except that Buddhism is NOT from India.
The Buddha is of East Asian, not Indian ethnicity.
You must show proof to say otherwise.
I have no solid proof, so you don't have to believe me.
Very despicable of Indians to appropriate the history of others by their lying and scamming.

At least name him something else, the name Buddha is in Sanskrit meaning enlightened.
There never is evidence of what language the Buddha speak or what Prakrit sound like.
Just like if you tell a Chinese who don't know English "CHINA", he wouldn't know what you are talking about.
So you want to say the NAME of China, "CHINA" is in ENGLISH, so the Chinese is English.?

Except that Buddhism is NOT from India.
The Buddha is of East Asian, not Indian ethnicity.
You must show proof to say otherwise.
I have no solid proof, so you don't have to believe me.
Very despicable of Indians to appropriate the history of others by their lying and scamming.
*yawn*

More cooked up story from a region who were nothing but tribals who thought only about hunting and feeding when we are doing the math. I don't give a jack about some trolls claiming our history.

Go read any books relating to Buddha and his history.
http://himalaya.socanth.cam.ac.uk/collections/journals/ancientnepal/pdf/ancient_nepal_82_02.pdf
There never is evidence of what language the Buddha speak or what Prakrit sound like.
Just like if you tell a Chinese who don't know English "CHINA", he wouldn't know what you are talking about.
So you want to say the NAME of China, "CHINA" is in ENGLISH, so the Chinese is English.?
Prakrit sounds like Sanskrit in a corrupted form. Buddha spoke Prakrit because at the time, it was under Magadha where the language spoken was prakrit.
It is easy to contest everything, I don't have to provide every link to prove it. You can search for yourselves.

Last edited:
*yawn*

More cooked up story from a region who were nothing but tribals who thought only about hunting and feeding when we are doing the math. I don't give a jack about some trolls claiming our history.

Go read any books relating to Buddha and his history.

Prakrit
I am not interested in Indian infested Buddhist books and Indian regurgitated history.
According to CIA agent and Indian puppet the Dalai Lama, the Buddha is an Indian and the Buddha being born in modern day Nepal is "nonsense".
I see Indian coercion is strong and working with those Tibetan insurgents in India.

Good that you heard the Buddha spoke Prakrit, you will find enlightenment soon.
I will wait for the time machine to verify what language the Buddha actually used.

Those ancients doing maths certainly are not the same people as you.
https://imo-official.org/year_country_r.aspx?year=2017
International Mathematical Olympiad 2017
01 Korea
02 China
03 Vietnam
07 Singapore
. And Far Far Down the Rankings
52 India

1.2 billion of dhotis at position of 52 in maths.
Please don't ever mention Maths and India together.
Maths certainly not a strong discipline of Indians, must be another STOLEN accreditation.
Not surprised as Indians strong discipline is bragging and appropriating achievements of others.

I am not interested in Indian infested Buddhist books and Indian regurgitated history.
According to CIA agent and Indian puppet the Dalai Lama, the Buddha is an Indian and the Buddha being born in modern day Nepal is "nonsense".
I see Indian coercion is strong and working with those Tibetan insurgents in India.
Ok, I get it. You are a commi. No understanding of history. In a way no better than redneck yankee.

Good that you heard the Buddha spoke Prakrit, you will find enlightenment soon.
I will wait for the time machine to verify what language the Buddha actually used.
Or there is something called Archeology. That's how we find things like Pyramids, Mesopotamian civilization, Indus valley civilization, Greek etc.. Not by going back in time:lol:.

1.2 billion of dhotis at position of 52 in maths.
Please don't ever mention Maths and India together.
Maths certainly not a strong discipline of Indians, must be another STOLEN accreditation.
Not surprised as Indians strong discipline is bragging and appropriating achievements of others.
What you are now, doesn't change your history. :rolleyes:

Ok, I get it. You are a commi. No understanding of history. In a way no better than redneck yankee.

Or there is something called Archeology. That's how we find things like Pyramids, Mesopotamian civilization, Indus valley civilization, Greek etc.. Not by going back in time:lol:.

What you are now, doesn't change your history. :rolleyes:
So do you have any archaeological proof of what language the Buddha spoke other than regurgitated Indian fairy tales.?
Any archaeological proof of the ethnicity of the Buddha other than Indian hearsay.?

It is not logical that the Indians were leading mathematicians but now rank at a lowly 52 despite having a population of 1.2 billion.
Losing out to so many small and relatively insignificant states and countries like Macau, Malaysia, Taiwan, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Greece, Georgia, Belarus and 40 others.
I am very sure the discovery of "0" is an incident of misappropriated accreditation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom