What's new

Is India taking over China through soft power?

who are you fooling buddy..every hindi song in youtube has 50 percent comments from pakistan...we conquered your younger generation through urdu and bollywood...what I obsered generally is a common pakistani doesnt hate india as much asan indian hate pakistan...majority of pakistanis salivates everything that iss indian..in this day and age of internet ypu cant fool us mate

Is it true that chinese eat dogs and cats and cockroaches.
Stop bullshitting here. All Pakisanis hate India and bollywood. Haha no Pakistani comments on bollywood shit on youtube. It is Indians who are obssessed with Pakistan. Get out of a Pakistani forum. :lol:

I understand Urdu but not Hindi.

@Vikki, you are wrong you cannot fool us. Pakistanis hate India more than Indians hate Pakistanis.

I never watch bollywood shit. I watch hollywood instead. Haha!

So do you have any archaeological proof of what language the Buddha spoke other than regurgitated Indian fairy tales.?
Any archaeological proof of the ethnicity of the Buddha other than Indian hearsay.?

It is not logical that the Indians were leading mathematicians but now rank at a lowly 52 despite having a population of 1.2 billion.
Losing out to so many small and relatively insignificant states and countries like Macau, Malaysia, Taiwan, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Greece, Georgia, Belarus and 40 others.
I am very sure the discovery of "0" is an incident of misappropriated accreditation.
Did you even read the link I posted? Like I said, you only want to argue over a well established fact.

And you are making oxymoronic comments, first, you said Buddha is from Nepal, not India, then Buddha is from East, now you are claiming Buddha never existed. While there is no backing for your claim. Why should I care?

Probably '0' came from China. Who knows. :enjoy:

It'll be great if you give me the numbers of Fields medal winners from SC. pfft Maths Olympiad some pre univ math games.

These grotesque greedy Sinocentric degenerates won't stop there

They even claim Chess came from China.

First they steal, next copy-cat and then finally claim it came from China.

Won't be long before they"ll claim Industrial revolution spawned from China because they are the largest manufacturer.

All the gullible dunderheads who suffered great leaps and cultural revolutions will agree upon with perverted blush.

Did you even read the link I posted? Like I said, you only want to argue over a well established fact.

And you are making oxymoronic comments, first, you said Buddha is from Nepal, not India, then Buddha is from East, now you are claiming Buddha never existed. While there is no backing for your claim. Why should I care?

It'll be great if you give me the numbers of Fields medal winners from SC. pfft Maths Olympiad some pre univ math games.
China had their own '0' independently.
What established fact or is it what established hearsay.?
Buddha is an East Asian residing in an area in modern Nepal, where is the confusion.?
The Buddha's people are massacred and their land annexed according to Indian infested Wiki, not my claim.
So the original Buddha's people are no longer there in Nepal or India.

That is my opinion after studying all the facts and fiction, and I claim nothing.
Buddhism got nothing to do with me and I don't care if the Buddha ever existed or not.
All religions got nothing to do with me, other than I will give respect where it is due.
Provide proof if you claim the BS that Buddhism came from India.

China had their own '0' independently.
What established fact or is it what established hearsay.?
Buddha is an East Asian residing in an area in modern Nepal, where is the confusion.?
The Buddha's people are massacred and their land annexed according to Indian infested Wiki, not my claim.
So the original Buddha's people are no longer there in Nepal or India.

That is my opinion after studying all the facts and fiction, and I claim nothing.
Buddhism got nothing to do with me and I don't care if the Buddha ever existed or not.
All religions got nothing to do with me, other than I will give respect where it is due.
Provide proof if you claim the BS that Buddhism came from India.
Now, this get's funny. Nepal is in South Asia, even by geography. The Indian tectonic plate includes Nepal. Should I prove that? simple, take a look at the boundaries of Himalayan ranges.

Buddhism never talked about 'Original' or fake Buddhist, neo-Buddhist etc.

And Buddhism came from India to Sri Lanka, China, and almost all region across the east.

Buddhist_Expansion.svg.png

Want anything else?

Speaking of wikipedia, they accept source based information. Not based on the number of particiapants. So, if you want to claim Buddhism didn't come from the Indian subcontinent, you need to prove it through links, archeological discoveries etc... Not based on these kinds of hyperventilation.

These grotesque greedy Sinocentric degenerates won't stop there

They even claim Chess came from China.

First they steal, next copy-cat and then finally claim it came from China.

Won't be long before they"ll claim Industrial revolution spawned from China because they are the largest manufacturer.

All the gullible dunderheads who suffered great leaps and cultural revolutions will agree upon with perverted blush.
I think I should thank the guy, I came to know a lot of things, our cultural influence since ages. Through enough reading.

But, I got some new high IQ gems like "Nepal is in East Asia".

Now, this get's funny. Nepal is in South Asia, even by geography. The Indian tectonic plate includes Nepal. Should I prove that? simple, take a look at the boundaries of Himalayan ranges.

Buddhism never talked about 'Original' or fake Buddhist, neo-Buddhist etc.

And Buddhism came from India to Sri Lanka, China, and almost all region across the east.

Want anything else?

Speaking of wikipedia, they accept source based information. Not based on the number of particiapants. So, if you want to claim Buddhism didn't come from the Indian subcontinent, you need to prove it through links, archeological discoveries etc... Not based on these kinds of hyperventilation.
East Asian as in ethnicity, that is most probably Himalayan, a Tibetan or Tibeto-Burman.
You are beginning to troll as you run short of arguments.

Since the Buddha is claimed to be from Lumbini, it is logical that Buddhism from land-locked Lumbini had to travel through India to reach Sri Lanka.
That is NOT the same as Buddhism is from India.
The Buddha is not Indian or Nepali similar to the present people in Egypt are different from ancient Egyptians.

I repeat, I claim nothing.
My posts are in response to BS claims from Indians appropriating achievements of the Buddha and Buddhism supported with mainly fairy tales and regurgitated Indian hearsay.

Bullshit. China has better soft power than India.
All India has is bollywood which is shit.

Bullshit. China has better soft power than India.
All India has is bollywood which is shit.
Why are there so many Pakistanis replying to topics they have no knowledge of?
Firstly, Bollywood is popular but Yoga and Indian food reach every corner of the world.
Indian classical dance like Bharatanatyam is gaining popularity. There was a fusion dance organised in India comprising of Indian Classical dance with Chinese contemporary. Dance, Music and Spirituality of Hindus has always been followed from the Beatles to Ravi Shankar;s sitar's magic. Bollywood dance is widely acknowledged and followed by so many across the world as a dance-form itself. Indian Food is widely appreciated and the new efforts across the world to eat healthy, draws so many toward Indian vegetarian food. Ayurveda is also gaining popularity for alternate medicine just like the Chinese equivalent.
Everything from India including the geeky CEOs, the India to yoga...our rich culture is everywhere.

Why are there so many Pakistanis replying to topics they have no knowledge of?
Firstly, Bollywood is popular but Yoga and Indian food reach every corner of the world.
Indian classical dance like Bharatanatyam is gaining popularity. There was a fusion dance organised in India comprising of Indian Classical dance with Chinese contemporary. Dance, Music and Spirituality of Hindus has always been followed from the Beatles to Ravi Shankar;s sitar's magic. Bollywood dance is widely acknowledged and followed by so many across the world as a dance-form itself. Indian Food is widely appreciated and the new efforts across the world to eat healthy, draws so many toward Indian vegetarian food. Ayurveda is also gaining popularity for alternate medicine just like the Chinese equivalent.
Everything from India including the geeky CEOs, the India to yoga...our rich culture is everywhere.
Not much people are arguing about Indian Yoga or Indian food.
I eat some Indian food occasionally, especially their curries and spices.
Indians also make good lawyers, but I am not too sure about their doctors as I have current issues with 1 potentially fake Indian surgeon and another good for nothing Indian doctor who diagnosed I had numbness in my right leg due to excitement even after I dozed off few times while waiting for 3 hours to see him.

For religion, stick to Hinduism or what have you which do indeed have presence and influence in South East Asia and beyond.
Do not appropriate major global religions like Buddhism that have negligible presence in India and I believe strongly is NOT from India unless you can prove it with facts and not with fairy tales and Indian regurgitated hearsay.

East Asian as in ethnicity, that is most probably Himalayan, a Tibetan or Tibeto-Burman.
You are beginning to troll as you run short of arguments.

Since the Buddha is claimed to be from Lumbini, it is logical that Buddhism from land-locked Lumbini had to travel through India to reach Sri Lanka.
That is NOT the same as Buddhism is from India.
The Buddha is not Indian or Nepali similar to the present people in Egypt are different from ancient Egyptians.

I repeat I claim nothing.
My posts are in response to BS claims from Indians appropriating achievements of the Buddha and Buddhism supported with mainly fairy tales and regurgitated Indian hearsay.

East Asian is not an ethnicity sunshine. East Asia is a geographical term. Now, if you are claiming Nepali people as Tibeto Burmese, again, I got news for you. They aren't Tibeto-Burmese people. The Lumbini you are talking about is here. Red mark.
1024px-Nepal_relief_location_map.jpg

Secondly, you are contradicting yourself by saying Buddhism is not from India. True Siddhartha Gauthama wasn't born in what is today's India. He wasn't born in Nepal either, but he was born in Shakya clan. Gautama left that lifestyle, meditated under maha bodhi to attain enlightenment.

Ok, now next is where your stupidity is clearly seen, Buddhism didn't spread from Lumbini, Emperor Ashoka is the one who took the initiative in Spreading Buddhism. So, he is a ruler of Magadha. Whatever happens during that time, it happened in Indian Subcontinent. Now, you can call it east Asian may be Russian, since you have no shame in distorting history and is so obsessed with hating India. Unfortunately, such rich history wasn't from your region.

And I clearly said Buddhism originated from the Indian subcontinent Or what is today's India. (Don't start with Lumbini story where Gautama was born and married) what matters now is Buddha. Not Siddhartha Gautama the sun worshipper.

East Asian is not an ethnicity sunshine. East Asia is a geographical term. Now, if you are claiming Nepali people as Tibeto Burmese, again, I got news for you. They aren't Tibeto-Burmese people. The Lumbini you are talking about is here. Red mark. View attachment 455271

Secondly, you are contradicting yourself by saying Buddhism is not from India. True Siddhartha Gauthama wasn't born in what is today's India. He wasn't born in Nepal either, but he was born in Shakya clan. Gautama left that lifestyle, meditated under maha bodhi to attain enlightenment.

Ok, now next is where your stupidity is clearly seen, Buddhism didn't spread from Lumbini, Emperor Ashoka is the one who took the initiative in Spreading Buddhism. So, he is a ruler of Magadha. Whatever happens during that time, it happened in Indian Subcontinent. Now, you can call it east Asian may be Russian, since you have no shame in distorting history and is so obsessed with hating India. Unfortunately, such rich history wasn't from your region.

And I clearly said Buddhism originated from the Indian subcontinent Or what is today's India. (Don't start with Lumbini story where Gautama was born and married) what matters now is Buddha. Not Siddhartha Gautama the sun worshipper.
Can you prove water is wet? He will ask that next. I am waiting for him to show Latin America doesn't speak Latin because of some Hindu conspiracy. Don't bother - just enjoy it as some entertainment.

Can you prove water is wet? He will ask that next. I am waiting for him to show Latin America doesn't speak Latin because of some Hindu conspiracy. Don't bother - just enjoy it as some entertainment.
I love it. I mean, I get to read a lot. And I can have some nice time reading how he spins stories. "WHAT IF!!"

Although I feel sorry for him. The irreligious people in a way have some identity crisis. Like the Chinese, after having rich cultures, suddenly everything went sh*t. They lost them, more than 2000-year-old culture over some stupid revolution. It's funny how @sinait claims we killed Buddhist, while the Chinese have already killed them in hordes during the revolution. And even now torturing them in Tibet (Now wait for photos of 'Happy Tibetan people'). Should I post videos of their PLA snipers doing target practice on Tibetan Buddhist refugees who escape oppression? Probably not. You can see it on youtube.

Not much people are arguing about Indian Yoga or Indian food.
I eat some Indian food occasionally, especially their curries and spices.
Indians also make good lawyers, but I am not too sure about their doctors as I have current issues with 1 potentially fake Indian surgeon and another good for nothing Indian doctor who diagnosed I had numbness in my right leg due to excitement even after I dozed off few times while waiting for 3 hours to see him.

For religion, stick to Hinduism or what have you which do indeed have presence and influence in South East Asia and beyond.
Do not appropriate major global religions like Buddhism that have negligible presence in India and I believe strongly is NOT from India unless you can prove it with facts and not with fairy tales and Indian regurgitated hearsay.

Pls don't believe Indian bragging, worldwide Indian food is nowhere to be seen. Chinese food is among the most popular.

"There are more Chinese restaurants than McDonald's, Burger Kings and KFC's combined." NY Times Mark Bittman

Chinese food even took India by storm, it's now the most popular foreign cuisine in India, from localized street food to more authentic style high-end restaurants in 5-star hotels, you can find Chinese food.

Chinese food best cultural ambassador to India: Karan Thapar
http://chinatibet.people.com.cn/6941265.html

Yoga is quite popular among women, but can't quite compare with Chinese martial arts, which is supplanted by popularity of Chinese martial movies, reaching a wider audience.

You go to every corner in the world, everyone knows Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Jet lee, Donnie Yeh, Zhang Zhiyi......Only South Asian diaspora know Bollywood stars.

Top grossing foreign films in the US are Chinese.
http://www.imdb.com/list/ls070106228/

No 1. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)

No 3. Hero (2002)

MV5BMWQ2MjQ0OTctMWE1OC00NjZjLTk3ZDAtNTk3NTZiYWMxYTlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY209_CR0,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

No 7. Fearless (2006)

MV5BZmIxOTg0NWUtYWI2NC00Y2Y3LTgyYzItOGUxNjE3ZTgwMGEyL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY209_CR4,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

11. Kung Fu Hustle (2004)
MV5BYmNhNzE2YjEtMDNmNS00ZGNkLTljZjktYTdlNGNmYzBmNjIyL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY209_CR0,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

China is the top 4 tourist destination, almost 60 million visited. Only 9 million tourists visit India.

Most visited destinations by international tourist arrivals

upload_2018-2-22_3-45-30.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings

Last edited:
East Asian is not an ethnicity sunshine. East Asia is a geographical term. Now, if you are claiming Nepali people as Tibeto Burmese, again, I got news for you. They aren't Tibeto-Burmese people. The Lumbini you are talking about is here. Red mark. View attachment 455271

I got all the same info from Wiki, what is new.?
Those Indian BS shitters are saying specifically Buddhism is from India, not the Indian subcontinent which will be acceptable.
You are telling me now that the Buddha got all his ideas because of where he is sitting and not from his brain.?
Where is the proof of when the Buddha start having his theories or way of life.?
Did the Buddha leave any personal diaries and notes.?

Waste of my time with Indians always out to brag and misappropriate achievements of others to fill the void of having dismal accomplishments and self aggrandizement to forget the humiliation of being enslaved by the Muslims and later by the British.

I wouldn't argue with Indians if they just stick to Yoga, Indian food, and Hinduism.
Bruce Lee, born in the US, developed his skills in the US, and became famous as the side kick of "The Green Hornet" in the US before he hit it really big world wide.
Does that mean he is not a Chinese.?
The Buddha is claimed to be a Shakyan, and will never be a Nepali or Indian.
The Buddha is claimed to be from Shakya, and will never be from Nepal or India, but from a place located in modern Nepal.
Unfortunately we don't have photos 2600 years ago on how a Shakya looks.
I am quite convinced the Buddha is of East Asian ethnicity.
That is for your simple IQ82 mind, that he had features common to people in East Asia.
That is my personal opinion, so don't ask me for proofs as I don't make a claim or impose my opinion on others like greedy Imperialistic self aggrandizing Indians do.

Funny how the ignorant call others stupid.
Just come out with your factual proofs and not waste time with Indian BS.
I am no expert on Buddhism or any other religion.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom