What's new

Is India taking over China through soft power?

Why is that I see the views of the Pakistanies of PDF dsnt reflect what ordinary Pakistanies think.
lol, don't kid yourself. Most Pakistanis hate India and bollywood. Nobody in Pakistan watches bollywood crap in Pakistan.

I may not have seen the entire video, but you can be reassured that PDF is a good sample of Pakistan.

That is the question, is India starting to take over China with soft power? Indian cinema is making huge inroads into China.

We all know that soft power is better than military power and China and India seem to have a lot of historical and cultural links.

Discuss.

Sure it is. Just like Ethiopia and Somalia are becoming more powerful than America and Germany combined....... :disagree:

lol, don't kid yourself. Most Pakistanis hate India and bollywood. Nobody in Pakistan watches bollywood crap in Pakistan.

I may not have seen the entire video, but you can be reassured that PDF is a good sample of Pakistan.
Do watch the entire video which I posted in the previous posts it's not about Bollywood

But do see the video about Bollywood
In this video

Do watch the entire video which I posted in the previous posts it's not about Bollywood

But do see the video about Bollywood
In this video
Nobody in Pakistan watches bollywood except a few liberal idiots. I never watch bollywood. When the local movie industry flourishes people will reject bollywood outright.

Already people hate India and bollywood more than ever.

I NEVER WATCH bollywood CRAP.

Nobody in Pakistan watches bollywood except a few liberal idiots. I never watch bollywood. When the local movie industry flourishes people will reject bollywood outright.

Already people hate India and bollywood more than ever.

I NEVER WATCH bollywood CRAP.
Even I don't watch much Bollywood,but that's not the point .I feel you should see both the videos

Even I don't watch much Bollywood,but that's not the point .I feel you should see both the videos
I have seen the videos. And I will tell you again, Pakistanis hate bollywood and India.

Already the local media is picking up now as an alternative to outside entertainment.

Pakistani movies like Waar, Bol, and Verna are being watched instead of outside crap.

If I had to make a choice between hollywood and bollywood I would choose hollywood. :lol:

China and India seem to have a lot of historical and cultural links.

Discuss.

LOL the cultural link was not with today's India but ancient India which today's Pakistan and Kashmir region when the Buddhism was spread through Xinjiang. We Chinese always value the friendship on ancient India and cultural link but not the Hindu of today.

The impression of India we have over here in Taiwan:

Smelly
Filthy
Inefficient
Corrupt
Extremely poor
Hungry
Dancing
Rope trick
Elephant
Washing in Ganges
Taj Mahal
Indian superman movie
English accent

So, no, there is no such thing as Indian soft power. Weak cannot have soft power.

That is the question, is India starting to take over China with soft power? Indian cinema is making huge inroads into China.

We all know that soft power is better than military power and China and India seem to have a lot of historical and cultural links.

Discuss.
I nearly kissed my self laughing.

LOL the cultural link was not with today's India but ancient India which today's Pakistan and Kashmir region when the Buddhism was spread through Xinjiang. We Chinese always value the friendship on ancient India and cultural link but not the Hindu of today.

Pakistan clearly inherited the good parts of ancient Indus Valley culture while India inherits the child molesty cow piss drinking street defecating parts

When it comes to entertainment, I have to admit that S.Korea and Japan do have some soft power felt in China, but India..? That will make every Chinese laugh.

yes we know, that why your media is Issuing warning to us even after we said we are watching Closely Maldives Issues, you guys are afraid of us every warning shows your red faced

Answer the question instead of throwing insults.

you are expecting what they don't have their thought is always like that both Pakistan and china

Indians are indeed good at making colourful upbeat movies:enjoy: but not much beyond that

if you think like that then read the History

But One thing is sure the like which you said is suitable for you

Back
Top Bottom